Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here.

Get Right Launchers too.
(Apr. 05, 2009  2:47 PM)Kazegami Wrote: Well, I thought of buying
- BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set
- BB-22 Defense/Stamina Reshuffle Set
- 2x BB-31 Random Booster Light Vol. 1 Mad Cancer CH120FS
so I could properly introduce HWS with Metal and Light Wheels, too.
If I ordered this at toy-wholesaler.jp, let it ship by SAL and paid by PayPal it would make a total of 8050 Yen = 64,09 Euro, still an acceptable price.
If they had everything in stock, that is.
But since these *insert obscenity here* make you pay seperate shipping costs for every Pre-Order, the price would end up being about twice as high.

The other two shops listed in the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" thread don't even have BB-31 and BB-32!
And MOJ as I heard isn't useful for small orders. (Besides, Rinkya doesn't work.)

So... further help finding a shop needed...

EDIT: Just read the new posts.
It's not a matter of how much money I have. I could spend over 600€ that way. I am simply not allowed to spend more than (now) 75€.

Don't bother buying BB-31 Random Booster Light Vol. 1 Mad Cancer CH120FS, it's not worth it.
I agree with Aqua, boycott light wheels.
1000 people on a website based in Canada will not stop TT making Light Wheels.
(Apr. 05, 2009  3:17 PM)Giga Wrote: 1000 people on a website based in Canada will not stop TT making Light Wheels.

no, but we can stop our visitors from wasting money on them
Yeah, just saying boycotting them will not work.
(Apr. 05, 2009  3:34 PM)Giga Wrote: Yeah, just saying boycotting them will not work.

It will work by saving the member on the board money from buying what is a lousy product. That's the intent, if the members do not buy it then it has worked. I'm not stupid, I know we are not large enough to sway an organization like Takara-Tomy. Only the consumers in Japan can.
Right, sorry if I come across as annoying XD, I read it wrong.
(Apr. 05, 2009  3:45 PM)Giga Wrote: Right, sorry if I come across as annoying XD, I read it wrong.

No probs, I've done that as well. Wink
um what does the metal face look like. and im ordering the defense and stamina set in 2 weeks.
(Apr. 11, 2009  9:18 PM)flamerx1231 Wrote: um what does the metal face look like. and im ordering the defense and stamina set in 2 weeks.

Go to the BB-36 Metal Face Thread or BeybladeSpirit :\
Should the Right Launcher be added to the list now that it's being sold separately ???
(Apr. 11, 2009  9:35 PM)Anu Wrote: Should the Right Launcher be added to the list now that it's being sold separately ???

No. I don't think it's not really that important compared the other items listed there. Plus the Leone Starter Set comes with one.
rock leone should be added it's the only thing that stands a chance against rf
(Apr. 14, 2009  3:06 PM)blader9 Wrote: rock leone should be added it's the only thing that stands a chance against rf

Libra.....
(Apr. 14, 2009  8:46 PM)Aqua Wrote: Libra.....

storm pegasis can kill libra like a light wheel
(Apr. 14, 2009  9:50 PM)blader9 Wrote: storm pegasis can kill libra like a light wheel

How about Libra WD145WB?
(Apr. 14, 2009  9:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: How about Libra WD145WB?

Gemios...
(Apr. 14, 2009  9:50 PM)blader9 Wrote: storm pegasis can kill libra like a light wheel

If you think "storm pegasis can kill libra like a light wheel" what makes you think that Rock Leone 145WB would be better?
(Apr. 14, 2009  9:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: How about Libra WD145WB?

wb is a rock leone part
and i don't know which would win
(Apr. 14, 2009  9:52 PM)Aqua Wrote: If you think "storm pegasis can kill libra like a light wheel" what makes you think that Rock Leone 145WB would be better?

rock leone145d in japbeyblader's video was the only one that beat storm pegasis
(Apr. 14, 2009  11:15 PM)blader9 Wrote: rock leone145d in japbeyblader's video was the only one that beat storm pegasis

You're completely ignoring all the possible customizations ... japbeyblader isn't the end of everything.
(Apr. 14, 2009  11:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You're completely ignoring all the possible customizations ... japbeyblader isn't the end of everything.

yeah i know but rock leone is a great blade with a good wheel and a bottom that is needed to use the full potential of some defence combos
(Apr. 18, 2009  3:57 AM)DUKER09 Wrote: so how much is 75€ in $??

www.xe.com