Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here.

What bey is the best so far?
(May. 01, 2009  5:50 AM)matt2796 Wrote: What bey is the best so far?

Storm Pegasis 105RF and Libra.
how much for storm pegasis
They come at different prices depending on who sells them ... But usually less than $30
(May. 16, 2009  5:37 PM)KnightWolf13 Wrote: how much for storm pegasis

They vary a bit on YJA, but they are also on ebay with a premium for about $25USD +shipping.
Do they sell the equipment that Ginga wears?

[1:13 - 1:23] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBEDMGyz98w
Especially the sweet belt thing at 1:22

Is all that snazzy stuff for sale anywhere?
(May. 20, 2009  1:46 AM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Do they sell the equipment that Ginga wears?

[1:13 - 1:23] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBEDMGyz98w
Especially the sweet belt thing at 1:22

Is all that snazzy stuff for sale anywhere?

No, not yet. But soon there will be.... http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-42-Be...Waist-Type Wink
(May. 20, 2009  1:48 AM)Aqua Wrote: No, not yet. But soon there will be.... http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-42-Be...Waist-Type Wink

Ahhhhhhh... I WANT ONE! That is all XD

I am looking into ordering MFB stuff, so I will be back here (this thread) eventually.
So would a blader who gets a BB-22 BeyReshuffle Set pretty much be set if they want just want a few core beyblades?
(Jun. 04, 2009  12:36 AM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: So would a blader who gets a BB-22 BeyReshuffle Set pretty much be set if they want just want a few core beyblades?

yes
Shouldn't Libra (whatever the other stuff are) be added to this
(Jun. 04, 2009  12:46 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Shouldn't Libra (whatever the other stuff are) be added to this

wow

read the op
Was just thinking, shouldn't Flame Sagittario C145S Booster be added to this list? Flame is one of the best wheels for stamina and C145 is the best defensive track.
There are Capricorn 100HFs on ebay, that would be pretty cheap for me to buy. Do any of Capricorn's parts go well with a Defence/endurance shuffle pack?

Edit: also a BB-26 Booster Gemini DF145FS that'd be cheap for me to get too. Better then Capricorn if combined with defence/endurance reshuffle pack?

Edit: Sorry, I'll make it simpler; Which booster has a part that would be valuble to get to go along with the defence/endurance reshuffle pack?
(Jun. 20, 2009  5:42 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: There are Capricorn 100HFs on ebay, that would be pretty cheap for me to buy. Do any of Capricorn's parts go well with a Defence/endurance shuffle pack?

No. Though the 100 track would be useful for a stamina combo, but the S & D Reshuffle Set already comes with 105, which would be good enough.
(Jun. 20, 2009  5:42 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Edit: Sorry, I'll make it simpler; Which booster has a part that would be valuble to get to go along with the defence/endurance reshuffle pack?

Storm Pegasis.
(Jun. 20, 2009  5:52 PM)fragbait Wrote: Storm Pegasis.

That's a starter ...
(Jun. 20, 2009  5:42 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Edit: also a BB-26 Booster Gemini DF145FS that'd be cheap for me to get too. Better then Capricorn if combined with defence/stamina reshuffle set?

Edit: Sorry, I'll make it simpler; Which booster has a part that would be valuble to get to go along with the defence/endurance reshuffle pack?

Reply to Edit 1: No. DF145 is already included in the S & D Reshuffle Set. And the other parts have no use. Neither Gemios or Capricorne would be good to get.

Reply to Edit 2: Flame Sagittario C145S or/ and Rock Leone 145WB.
My advise Pepe would be to save up some more and get a starter. You get a launcher as well.

If you are judging by whole beyblades I would rank Gemios higher than Capricorne, it's wheel has decent smash. So if you had to get one of the two, I would say Gemios
(Jun. 20, 2009  5:45 PM)Aqua Wrote: No. Though the 100 track would be useful for a stamina combo, but the S & D Reshuffle Set already comes with 105, which would be good enough.

Reply to Edit 2: Flame Sagittario C145S or/ and Rock Leone 145WB

But that .5mm would be a little more helpful for stamina and smash attack types though.

I mainly want Capricorn for the low track. Would Flame Sagittario C145S or/ and Rock Leone 145WB be better with Capricorn's really low track, for a smash attack type?

You see, goal for right now it to get a starter, and the defence/endurence reshuffle set, and if its really useful maybe another booster, so that I can have at least one good Beyblade of each type. Mostly putting my trust in defence or stamina types.

Edit: 99% sure that I'm overthinking this
(Jun. 22, 2009  5:10 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: But that .5mm would be a little more helpful for stamina and smash attack types though.

Money could be spent a lot better elsewhere than on Capricorne though... You should make sure that you have all the staples first and in the meanwhile, 105 would definately be good enough.

(Jun. 22, 2009  5:10 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: I mainly want Capricorn for the low track. Would Flame Sagittario C145S or/ and Rock Leone 145WB be better with Capricorn's really low track, for a smash attack type?

No.

(Jun. 22, 2009  5:10 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: You see, goal for right now it to get a starter, and the defence/endurence reshuffle set, and if its really useful maybe another booster, so that I can have at least one good Beyblade of each type. Mostly putting my trust in defence or stamina types.

Okay. Then you should get:

- S & D Reshuffle Set
- Storm Pegasis 105RF (starter)
- Flame Sagittario C145S (booster)
- Rock Leone 145WB (booster)

With those, you will have a quite a lot of staples and very useful parts and you'll be able to make strong attack, defense and stamina combos.

(Jun. 20, 2009  11:28 AM)Aqua Wrote: Was just thinking, shouldn't Flame Sagittario C145S Booster be added to this list? Flame is one of the best wheels for stamina and C145 is the best defensive track atm.
hey i can speak again
where can i find a lighning l drago