Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here.

(Jun. 23, 2009  6:55 PM)DrAgOoNmSuV6 Wrote: hey i can speak again
where can i find a lighning l drago

It was only released as a special product at World Hobby Fair. You can buy it on YJ but it's rather expensive. Regular release is next month.
Question, what do you do if your going to Japan(tomorrow...), and lets say they are sold out of everything on the list.
Well maybe the Reshuffle kit is what I am worried about.
Cry. Then buy less decent things that are still good,
Um, not buy it?
(Jun. 23, 2009  7:23 PM)BDaichi Wrote: Question, what do you do if your going to Japan(tomorrow...), and lets say they are sold out of everything on the list.
Well maybe the Reshuffle kit is what I am worried about.

That's awesome!! Have fun!
i bet that there are different stores that sell MFB so look around
so how much would it roundabout cost for a storm pegasis and a metal face? and also how much r grips?
and does anyone know if the red part on the bottom of storm pegasis is made of? metal, rubber or plastic?
(Jun. 26, 2009  9:39 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: so how much would it roundabout cost for a storm pegasis and a metal face? and also how much r grips?
and does anyone know if the red part on the bottom of storm pegasis is made of? metal, rubber or plastic?

It depends on where you find them.

And considering RF is Rubber Flat, it's made of rubber.
nuuuuu rubber is the worst! and ill look on theintoy...uh would anyone know if u can change it from rubber?
(Jun. 26, 2009  11:08 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: nuuuuu rubber is the worst! and ill look on theintoy...uh would anyone know if u can change it from rubber?

Uh, Rubber Flat is the best Attack-type Bottom there is. Why wouldn't you want it?
(Jun. 26, 2009  11:08 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: nuuuuu rubber is the worst! and ill look on theintoy...uh would anyone know if u can change it from rubber?

What are you talking about. Rubber is the best material to use for a tip for attack type beyblades. And rubber also works well for grip defense.

And no you cannot legally change the material of the tip.
aye man i understand that its just in the past, u know dragoon s? and seaborg? i had them they had rubber bottoms and they didnt spin for very long which i thinkyeah if its gonna be an attack type and deal damage which is good but it also would need to spin for a long time to get the chance to attack...in a roundabout way wat im saying is every one ive had with a rubber bottom doesnt spin for very long and thats kinda upset me
(Jun. 26, 2009  11:12 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: aye man i understand that its just in the past, u know dragoon s? and seaborg? i had them they had rubber bottoms and they didnt spin for very long which i thinkyeah if its gonna be an attack type and deal damage which is good but it also would need to spin for a long time to get the chance to attack...in a roundabout way wat im saying is every one ive had with a rubber bottom doesnt spin for very long and thats kinda upset me

It's not supposed to spin for a long time. Watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTZ9xHIIrRU

You can't have powerful attack and stamina. You have to pick one or the other.
or i could go for balance and have all =D ill have to see, ive only watched 4 of the new series...i watched all the last one and could never decide between dranzer and driger...altho...i went into a tournament with dranzer f and failed miserably...i wont say why unless u wanna know..
(Jun. 26, 2009  11:22 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: or i could go for balance and have all =D ill have to see, ive only watched 4 of the new series...i watched all the last one and could never decide between dranzer and driger...altho...i went into a tournament with dranzer f and failed miserably...i wont say why unless u wanna know..

Did you not pay attention to the section about Balance in that video?
nah it started and then my comp froze Pinching_eyes_2 and had to close the webpage im about to watch it, i like the look of staminas.
Ah i see now, so, its a combo...so for example: i could use a storm pegasis attack disk (goin with the old sayings x_X) a leone weight disk and a Sagittario base? and that would be a balance?
1) MFB don't have Weight Discs ore Bases. they have Wheels, Tracks and Bottoms
2) No, that wouldn't be a balance type, it'd be a really bad mashup of random parts.

A balance type would be more like Storm Pegasis 105SF
Where it excels in neither attack, defense or stamina.
The wheel is more attack oriented and the lower track helps with that, and the bottom has both attack and stamina qualities with a little defense.
So you aren't getting a really strong attack, but you spin a little longer than a pure attacker.

It's not really an effective choice to use a balance type blade, because you don't excel in any of the key areas. you can easily be beaten by a combo that exclusively uses one of the types.
oh i know they dont have bases, i was using the old terms, didnt know the new ones, sorry.
what are te new terms? like attack disk would known by? and etc...and to put it simply i would like (Trying as hard as i can not to sound like a complete a**hole here) a attack type but with a stamina base....if that makes any sense..it does to me..kinda...altho im simpe and how do i update my profile? (i know its completely off topic)
(Jun. 27, 2009  12:56 AM)Zarrox770 Wrote: oh i know they dont have bases, i was using the old terms, didnt know the new ones, sorry.
what are te new terms? like attack disk would known by? and etc...and to put it simply i would like (Trying as hard as i can not to sound like a complete a**hole here) a attack type but with a stamina base....if that makes any sense..it does to me..kinda...altho im simpe and how do i update my profile? (i know its completely off topic)

If you know something is off topic, don't post it. Click User CP at the top.

For info on MFB, check the Beywiki.

Any Attack-type you make with a Stamina Bottom is going to suck.
In WBO video i often see the attack stadium. You use it because it's better than balance or stamina for general prupose? Or it's just a case?

I ask this because i want buy a new stadium, and i try to understand what was better for me...

EDIT: Probably this post was much appropriate in "purchase consultation"...
oh im sorry for that Pinching_eyes_2 uhm could u suggest a good one then? but i would like to have a strong stamina whilst at the same time maintaining a powerful attack.
(Jun. 27, 2009  1:09 AM)Kronin87 Wrote: In WBO video i often see the attack stadium. You use it because it's better than balance or stamina for general prupose? Or it's just a case?

I ask this because i want buy a new stadium, and i try to understand what was better for me...

I definitely feel the Attack stadium is the best MFB stadium, and more "balanced" than the Balance stadium.

(Jun. 27, 2009  1:13 AM)Zarrox770 Wrote: oh im sorry for that >.< uhm could u suggest a good one then? but i would like to have a strong stamina whilst at the same time maintaining a powerful attack.

You can't. They are opposing concepts. You have to pick one or the other. Watch the video on types again.
(Jun. 27, 2009  1:09 AM)Kronin87 Wrote: In WBO video i often see the attack stadium. You use it because it's better than balance or stamina for general prupose? Or it's just a case?

The attack stadium is best because it has a tornado ridge and isn't biased like the stamina stadium is
hey this might sound like a noob question but ive read through the last few pages and i'm just wondering which blade comes with a 90 track?
Quetzalcoatl 90WF
And it can be randomly found in boosters (Up to ,IIRC, BB-28 or whichever the final 'reguar MFB' booster was), NOT random Boosters, or starters.
And theres a chance to get it in the Balance and Stamina stadiums (As well as some other tracks/bottoms)