Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here.

(Jun. 27, 2009  7:31 AM)peterkin Wrote: ah ok wand what about the 100 track?

Capricorne 100HF, Attack and Balance Reshuffle
And the BB-33 Beystadium Wide Square Type? It's too large?
Kronin87 Wrote:And the BB-33 Beystadium Wide Square Type? It's too large?

It's too unbalanced to play in my opinion ...
LOL Wide Square is really ridiculously fun but yes it's pretty unbalanced. However I'd recommend getting it because it's a blast.
Yes in my opinion it is brilliant!!!
(Jun. 27, 2009  10:11 PM)taru678 Wrote: is escolpio wd145wb any good?

No, too easy to KO.
(Jun. 27, 2009  8:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: LOL Wide Square is really ridiculously fun but yes it's pretty unbalanced. However I'd recommend getting it because it's a blast.

Pretty much my sentiments on the stadium. It was some of the most fun at BWR. Can't wait to get one myself.
(Jun. 26, 2009  11:11 PM)Aqua Wrote: What are you talking about. Rubber is the best material to use for a tip for attack type beyblades. And rubber also works well for grip defense.

And no you cannot legally change the material of the tip.

If a metal flat tip would be released, would RF still be better?
(Jun. 27, 2009  8:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: ... However I'd recommend getting it because it's a blast.

What does it mean "A blast"?
^ Really quite entertaining, a lot of fun.
(Jun. 28, 2009  12:01 AM)Ghost Wrote: If a metal flat tip would be released, would RF still be better?

If you want a very strong attack, nothing is better than rubber tip...
Metal flat tip could be better for more balanced type [not balance! only more balance]

Quote:^ Really quite entertaining, a lot of fun.

Thanks ^^
k will watch again and ill make a decision, ill also read up on the new stuff...anyone got a link for info on the new stuff?
alrighr me again sorry to ask about the 90 track i'm still a little bit confused about where to get it so i know it can be found in the quetzelcoatl 90WF but i'm ruling that out for now as it can only be found in the nds game ( $70+ which is hardly worth it for a ds game i can't play imo) i heard it can be found in boosters i was wondering which 1s?
(Jun. 28, 2009  11:18 AM)peterkin Wrote: alrighr me again sorry to ask about the 90 track i'm still a little bit confused about where to get it so i know it can be found in the quetzelcoatl 90WF but i'm ruling that out for now as it can only be found in the nds game ( $70+ which is hardly worth it for a ds game i can't play imo) i heard it can be found in boosters i was wondering which 1s?

You have a chance of getting 90 track along with WF and Quetzecoatl's face in any booster (that doesn't include random boosters) before BB-28, which is the time before the HWS blades were released. You also have a chance of getting Quetz's parts (except the wheel) in the Stamina and Balance Type BeyStadiums.
(Jun. 28, 2009  12:59 PM)Aqua Wrote: You have a chance of getting 90 track along with WF and Quetzecoatl's face in any booster (that doesn't include random boosters) before BB-28, which is the time before the HWS blades were released. You also have a chance of getting Quetz's parts (except the wheel) in the Stamina and Balance Type BeyStadiums.

ah i see thanks heaps so if i buy a booster eg BB-12 Wolf 105F there is a small chance it would come with quetz90wf as well??
(Jun. 28, 2009  2:17 PM)peterkin Wrote: ah i see thanks heaps so if i buy a booster eg BB-12 Wolf 105F there is a small chance it would come with quetz90wf as well??

There is 1/8 chance to get ONE part of Quetz (which doesn't include the wheel). So you have a 1/8 chance of getting 90, WF, or Quetz's face in the BB-12 Wolf 105F Booster.
(Jun. 28, 2009  2:20 PM)Aqua Wrote: There is 1/8 chance to get ONE part of Quetz (which doesn't include the wheel). So you have a 1/8 chance of getting 90, WF, or Quetz's face in the BB-12 Wolf 105F Booster.

ah right thanks so would i be able to tell if it came with the quetz piece just by looking at it or is it hidden in the packaging? ie id have to open it to find out
It's hidden inside this little bag that's inside the package.
There is no way to tell if a Quetz part is included.
(Jun. 28, 2009  3:49 PM)peterkin Wrote: ah right thanks so would i be able to tell if it came with the quetz piece just by looking at it or is it hidden in the packaging? ie id have to open it to find out
It is hidden in an opaque black bag, which is usually hidden in the small box at the bottom of the Booster package itself. There is no way you could see anything.
ah i see thanks guy i may pay a lil vist to ebay now
anyone know a website where i can buy blades cos none of the websites provided work on my old crappy comp ; ;
(Jun. 29, 2009  6:46 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: anyone know a website where i can buy blades cos none of the websites provided work on my old crappy comp ; ;

Use a friend's computer or something, then.
Would the HWS battle set be a good idea, seeing as it comes with storm pegasis and an attack stadium?
(Jun. 30, 2009  1:45 AM)t3haxle Wrote: Would the HWS battle set be a good idea, seeing as it comes with storm pegasis and an attack stadium?

If you want it?