Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here.

I thought BB-04 Leone was Leone D125B, but all the ones I've seen have said 145D. Which one is it? I thought the B bottom was more touted than the D bottom?
(Jun. 30, 2009  6:42 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: I thought BB-04 Leone was Leone D125B, but all the ones I've seen have said 145D. Which one is it? I thought the B bottom was more touted than the D bottom?

Leone D125B comes in the Stamina and Defense Reshuffle. BB-04 is Leone 145D.

B has slightly better Defense, but slightly worse Stamina, than D.
LeoneD125B only comes is the Defense & Stamina Reshuffle Set.
Leone145D is the starter and Leone105F is the booster for Leone. BTW, D is really good for Stamina, though.
EDIT: Aww, I was beaten.
Arghh... I can't seem to find any metal faces xD
(Jun. 30, 2009  3:41 PM)Takamura Wrote: Arghh... I can't seem to find any metal faces xD

theintoy, YJA... :\
Might want to edit
"Metal Face

You need this part. It's going to offer a 3-4g weight advantage. This may not sound like a lot, but it's a huge difference. Every competitive Bey will use this part."

Since it's not for every competitive blade, just defense and stamina combos.
It's also been said that a Metal Face makes RF easier to control.
By slowing it down, as far as I know RF works better without it.
(Jul. 02, 2009  2:54 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: It's also been said that a Metal Face makes RF easier to control.

Think of adding MF to RF like training wheels. Good till you get the hang of it, but without them you get a bit more performance and speed.
This is very broad but, what starter and booster combo would give be the best beyblade if I am just wanting to start my collection small for now?
Which type are you trying to modify?(Attack, Defense, Stamina?)
I guess if only one of each Storm Pegasis and Libra

But really I would suggest picking up B-22 and Leone Starter. At least while they are still cheap
(Jul. 05, 2009  4:43 PM)Khel Wrote: I guess if only one of each Storm Pegasis and Libra

But really I would suggest picking up B-22 and Leone Starter. At least while they are still cheap

Yeah, I see the pattern on ebay, where one type will be the vheapest for a while, and then a new one will take its place after a week or two. From what I;ve heard, Libra seems to be the most trustworthy, and having another beyblade of a different type would seem good, if you know the other person has made a special "Libra Killer."

Edit:
Would Lightning Drago, Sagitario, WOLF D125B, or Leone be a better starter to go with a Libra? I'm just looking at the cheapest starters on ebay.
B-22 set has been on our recommend list since it came out

Virgo and Libra are two of the best Pre-HWS wheels. Libra Killers would have to be RF combos, Virgo Endurance Combos (presuming Libra was being used for defense), or another Libra.

The reason I suggested those is because they make a good starter package without killing the bank (something which RF might do).

In another words if you were looking to start off small (which is a good idea) but your opponent has a Libra killer; then odds are you were pretty screwed to begin with. Moreso actually without a Libra in your arsenal
Leone would be better if you are making a defensive bey, I also recommend you to buy a Flame Saggitario for its track and buying Metal Face would be good too
(Jul. 05, 2009  5:02 PM)Khel Wrote: B-22 set has been on our recommend list since it came out

Virgo and Libra are two of the best Pre-HWS wheels. Libra Killers would have to be RF combos, Virgo Endurance Combos (presuming Libra was being used for defense), or another Libra.

The reason I suggested those is because they make a good starter package without killing the bank (something which RF might do).

In another words if you were looking to start off small (which is a good idea) but your opponent has a Libra killer; then odds are you were pretty screwed to begin with. Moreso actually without a Libra in your arsenal

I am liking that idea very much Cute
um, what is a RF?
(Jul. 05, 2009  5:04 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: I am liking that idea very much Cute
um, what is a RF?

Rubber Flat, and to clarify more it's the bottom of Storm Pegasis. The BEST attack type bottom available atm.
(Jul. 05, 2009  5:06 PM)FelGrand Wrote: For the last time, RUBBER FLAT!!!

:\
Lo Siento senor. Well I am going to start off with a Leone Starter for now. Just to make sure it is this one correct? BB-04 Leone Starter
That's it alright. But The only reason we reccomend that with The Stamina and Reshuffle set is because of the shooter and the D bottom.
(Jul. 05, 2009  5:17 PM)Khel Wrote: That's it alright. But The only reason we reccomend that with The Stamina and Reshuffle set is because of the shooter and the D bottom.

That is fine. I will eventually get the shuffle pack. Like you said, it makes it much cheaper getting them in that big pack. I just have to wait before I can make another purchase. Thanks much.

Edit: Wait quick question: How do you get metal faces?
The only way to get Metal Faces is through Yahoo! Japan Auction or TheInToy as of now. I may have forgotten one though, but those are the big 2.
(Jul. 05, 2009  5:46 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Edit: Wait quick question: How do you get metal faces?

They are sold separately. Two metal faces come in each pack of BB-36 Metal Face. So far, they do not come with any beyblades or sets or anything, you can only get them from BB-36 Metal Face.
Yeah, that is the only bad thing about metal faces though, but they are very useful for defense