Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here.

thanks
im sorry for asking this, but i dont get the difference between the MFB AND THE LIGHT WHEEL
can anybody help me??
MFB are, as the name "METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE" implies, partly made of metal, whereas the Light Wheel Series is carp solely made out of plastic.
Light Wheel are part of the Metal Fight Beyblade series. They're plastic Wheels instead of Metal Wheels. They're there so Takara-Tomy can offer Random Boosters at a lower price while still having a complete Beyblade inside.
oh ok, but when buying one how can u tell if is a MFB OR A LIGHT WHEEL??
because as u know im a new member im just getting back to beyblade so all this is new for me and thats y i was asking
Light wheels only come in Random Booster Light vol. 1 (And soon to be Vol. 2)
If it's not Random Booster Light, it'll have a metal wheel.
I really hope the blades and the anime from metal fight will be distributed around the world and become widely popular like the original beyblades.. Then it'll be easier to buy the blades.
Currently only have L Drago, I want pisces too T.T
It's good in that it's left spin but as it's the only left spin beyblade we have at the moment, there isn't all that much to conmpare it too. It's not amazing or anything though. It's only 32g. >.>
No.
Storm Pegasis definitely outclasses L Drago.
not the right THREAD TO ASK THIS
Can we just add rock leone already it's the only thing that can beat storm pegasis and it's a freakin beast and it has the best bottom for defence.
(Apr. 19, 2009  12:37 AM)blader9 Wrote: Can we just add rock leone already it's the only thing that can beat storm pegasis and it's a freakin beast and it has the best bottom for defence.

You asked this already.

And Libra...
(Apr. 19, 2009  12:39 AM)Aqua Wrote: You asked this already.

And Libra...

Storm pegasis can beat libra customized easier than it can rock leone customized. (well it can't beat rock leone when customized) (and i know i already said this) and i'm not saying libra isn't good
forget it brad already added it Smile
thanks brad
Admittedly I haven't seen Rock Leone perform but I'd imagine that Libra would be better than Rock Leone, purely for the fact that it's 7g heavier. Which is quite a difference. :X
Blader9, not enough of us have Rock Leone to draw proper conclusions yet. So unless you have every MFB and have done comprehensive testing, please stop posting about it everywhere. I'll do research on this over the summer.
(Apr. 19, 2009  1:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Blader9, not enough of us have Rock Leone to draw proper conclusions yet. So unless you have every MFB and have done comprehensive testing, please stop posting about it everywhere. I'll do research on this over the summer.

blitz can probably run some tests for us
and sorry if i over did it Unhappy
im getting in a rock leone soon so i can let u guys know somethings i discover with it suring battles. Then people can make more knowledgable decisions when they go out to buy hws blades.
(Apr. 18, 2009  6:00 PM)Rocky Wrote: not the right THREAD TO ASK THIS
Sorry for lack of content, but lol.
Do have a question though, is it worth while ordering a few random booster lights just for parts, or would it make more sense to wait and pay more for BB-44 Random Booster Vol. 3?
(Apr. 27, 2009  9:40 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Sorry for lack of content, but lol.
Do have a question though, is it worth while ordering a few random booster lights just for parts, or would it make more sense to wait and pay more for BB-44 Random Booster Vol. 3?

If you really need parts that aren't metal wheels, I don't see why not.
in the anime does pegasis storm spin right or left (i never watched it i am going to wait until it comes in english