Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here.

do I only get 1 ripcord in the defense and stamina set?
No you don't get any, you have to buy a starter as well
(Feb. 27, 2009  8:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2009  8:13 PM)Giga Wrote: Arn't they just the starters? I'm not saying it will be bad as such, but getting the bey-pointer and Shooter/Winder when it's unneeded because what I need is RF. If it's wheel is good then great, but would you shell out $30 just for a Wheel and Bottom?

I don't think it comes with a Beypointer. It's 1260 yen.
Yes, Storm Pegasis 105RF comes with a Beylauncher, and a Right Launcher is included with Dark Wolf DF145FS.
Okay guys I am having trouble finding a place to buy these, ebay has like nothing, toywiz has like nothing, where are some site for me to go?
(Mar. 16, 2009  10:16 PM)Neku2 Wrote: Okay guys I am having trouble finding a place to buy these, ebay has like nothing, toywiz has like nothing, where are some site for me to go?

http://japan-toys.com
Japan-Toys.com, TheIntoy, Ideal (Though their stock isn't that great, Doesn't include anything you'd really want besides Leone 145D starter), YJA.
You should really look around before asking qestions because if you looked below this thread, you would have seen this one: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...tock--1230
Should the Hybrid Wheel Match Set/Dark Wolf be added to the list? With the set you get 2 useful blades and a stadium and Dark Wolf has smash.
Maybe......though we don't actually know how they'll perform yet......maybe wait until a few of us have tried them out? Smile
(Feb. 27, 2009  7:40 PM)kevinpettersson Wrote: I first thought of buying wolf,pegasus and leone seperate.
But then you told me about that package with leone and libra and the other blade and that launcher but how many ripcords do you get? (cuz I'm in need of ripcords)

Defense and Stamina set doesn't come with a launcher or ripcord. Just a launcher grip.
(Mar. 22, 2009  11:15 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Defense and Stamina set doesn't come with a launcher or ripcord. Just a launcher grip.

This was already answered a while ago ...
Yeah.....I didn't see this last page. IDK what happened.
I'm actually interested in feedback for the Hybrid Wheel Match set. Hero is right, you do get the RF and a Stadium. BUT you do not get a right launcher, so the question is: is it worth it?
(Mar. 23, 2009  1:16 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: I'm actually interested in feedback for the Hybrid Wheel Match set. Hero is right, you do get the RF and a Stadium. BUT you do not get a right launcher, so the question is: is it worth it?

I think it would be worth it given that Storm Pegasis and Dark Wolf come with their original tracks and bottoms. RF will most likely be a staple part, Dark Wolf's wheel might be a good smasher and of course I think everyone needs to have the Attack Type Beystadium based on what I've been hearing.

Plus this may work out to be cheaper than buying them speparately. All we need is to see how they perform.

Also, you can always just buy 2 right launchers separately for about $5 each, so I don't think that the fact that this set comes with 2 Beylaunchers is much of an issue.
what is YJA i here ppl talking about uit but ive never been there. is it a web store???
(Mar. 31, 2009  3:23 AM)jsc Wrote: what is YJA i here ppl talking about uit but ive never been there. is it a web store???

Yahoo Japan Auctions.
It's a japanese auctioning website like ebay.
wow dude i just asked like 5 mins ago.
tx
Discussion here stopped 5 Days ago...?
Never mind, I hope this fits in here. If not, please just delete it.

I already posted this in my introduction thread, but since I couldn't get a straight answer, I'll ask here again:
I'm planning to do a little promotion for MFB in my mom's shop. For this I need:
-1 Beyblade of each type for demonstration of the types
-at least 2 launchers (preferably with same spinning direction)
-a Beystadium
Here's the catch:
I only have a budget of 50€ and the shipping prices from Japan to Europe are astronomic.
Is it even possible to get this setup with my limited budget (which I just might be able to push to 75€), and if it is, with which products (BB- numbers appreciated)?
(Mar. 31, 2009  3:23 AM)jsc Wrote: what is YJA i here ppl talking about uit but ive never been there. is it a web store???

YJA is Yahoo Japan Auctions. To order from it you need to use a proxy service (we use Mail Order Japan-MOJ for short)
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-To-U...rder-Japan
(Apr. 04, 2009  10:11 PM)Kazegami Wrote: Discussion here stopped 5 Days ago...?
Never mind, I hope this fits in here. If not, please just delete it.

I already posted this in my introduction thread, but since I couldn't get a straight answer, I'll ask here again:
I'm planning to do a little promotion for MFB in my mom's shop. For this I need:
-1 Beyblade of each type for demonstration of the types
-at least 2 launchers (preferably with same spinning direction)
-a Beystadium
Here's the catch:
I only have a budget of 50€ and the shipping prices from Japan to Europe are astronomic.
Is it even possible to get this setup with my limited budget (which I just might be able to push to 75€), and if it is, with which products (BB- numbers appreciated)?
No way, sorry mate. Best bet would be Defense And Stamina Reshuffle plus the Attack Stadium, or the Stamina Stadium. Defense and Stamina Out of the Box then put this together: leone105HF, attack, might be nearer to 60 though. Order from theintoy
Hmm you think so? I'd say getting the Hybrid Wheel Match Set, Rock Leone, and two regular Right Launchers would be best ...
For under 50 Euros, you sir, must be kidding.
Yeah, it won't happen for under 50 euros, but I'd rather suggest saving up more money.
It's a budget for a store though, and he only has 2 weeks. If there was more time/money I'd agree.
Well, I thought of buying
- BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set
- BB-22 Defense/Stamina Reshuffle Set
- 2x BB-31 Random Booster Light Vol. 1 Mad Cancer CH120FS
so I could properly introduce HWS with Metal and Light Wheels, too.
If I ordered this at toy-wholesaler.jp, let it ship by SAL and paid by PayPal it would make a total of 8661 Yen = 64,09 Euro, still an acceptable price.
If they had everything in stock, that is.
But since these *insert obscenity here* make you pay separate shipping costs for every Pre-Order, the price would end up being about twice as high.

The other two shops listed in the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" thread don't even have BB-31 and BB-32!
And MOJ as I heard isn't useful for small orders. (Besides, Rinkya doesn't work.)

So... further help finding a shop needed...

EDIT: Just read the new posts.
It's not a matter of how much money I have. I could spend over 600€ that way. I am simply not allowed to spend more than (now) 75€.