WORST COMBOS!!!?

What are the worst combos you can think of?
Worst and Bad combos is the same thing. Someoen plz close this thread
Curse Hyperion 2d edge
People say that the quest driver SUCKS, but I think it is cool my stock combo Orb Engaard can beat my stock combo Cho-z Valtyrek
Rising Ragnaruk.12.Edge or...
Dragoon.13.Volcanic-S (hasbro version)
(Feb. 22, 2021  10:23 PM)Blader_Syre Wrote: Storm Spriggan 11 Edge

Got an even worse one, Spriggan (1st gen) 12 bearing. It will burst to anything.
(Feb. 22, 2021  10:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2021  10:23 PM)Blader_Syre Wrote: Storm Spriggan 11 Edge

Got an even worse one, Spriggan (1st gen) 12 bearing. It will burst to anything.

Can it beat, the one and only, Maximum Gurida Oval Edge? Not only does it burst 24/7, but it has terrible stamina. Yours can win to an attack type if it doesn't get hit (unlikely, but possible). This one loses no matter what.
(Feb. 22, 2021  10:09 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Rising Ragnaruk.12.Edge or...
Dragoon.13.Volcanic-S (hasbro version)

what is the problem with edge?
Wedge is way worse
Edge is actually really OK
(Edge came on horusood/cheeto and wedge on trident bc there are some people that might get confused)
listen peeps.
STORM SPRIGGAN 12 QUEST. HORRIBLE WEIGHT, HORRIBLE TEETH, HORRIBLE STAMINA
fun fact, I gave world spriggan 2b freespin and quest and it legit lost to god beys.
Crash Ragnaruk 12Wall Quest
(Feb. 23, 2021  2:03 AM)Longinox Wrote: Crash Ragnaruk 12Wall Quest

nice, that combo sucks except a couple minutes ago I found that aero' was even lighter than 12. and crash ragnaruk is actually pretty heavy. but the slopes of crash and the scraping of wall of the 0 stamina of quest makes up for it.
(Feb. 23, 2021  2:34 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  2:03 AM)Longinox Wrote: Crash Ragnaruk 12Wall Quest

nice, that combo sucks except a couple minutes ago I found that aero' was even lighter than 12. and crash ragnaruk is actually pretty heavy. but the slopes of crash and the scraping of wall of the 0 stamina of quest makes up for it.

Wait, Aero' is lighter? I thought it'd be heavier than Aero or something.
(Feb. 23, 2021  2:36 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  2:34 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: nice, that combo sucks except a couple minutes ago I found that aero' was even lighter than 12. and crash ragnaruk is actually pretty heavy. but the slopes of crash and the scraping of wall of the 0 stamina of quest makes up for it.

Wait, Aero' is lighter? I thought it'd be heavier than Aero or something.

yeah aero' is barely 2 grams lighter than the 7 disc.
(Feb. 25, 2021  12:00 AM)Heavy Spriggan Wrote: Dranzer Storm Wheel Xtreme

Give it 12 and edge.
(Feb. 25, 2021  12:09 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  12:00 AM)Heavy Spriggan Wrote: Dranzer Storm Wheel Xtreme

Give it 12 and edge.

12 would be less burst resistance! plus, xtreme is more friction, along with the weight with wheel = ez burst
(Feb. 25, 2021  12:11 AM)Heavy Spriggan Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  12:09 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Give it 12 and edge.

12 would be less burst resistance! plus, xtreme is more friction, along with the weight with wheel = ez burst
12 is actually more burst resistance

Worst one ever:
Almost any plastic remake Wheel Bearing
(Feb. 25, 2021  12:11 AM)Heavy Spriggan Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  12:09 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Give it 12 and edge.

But if it has 12 it’ll burst easier. Also xtreme has a tighter spring than edge.
(Feb. 25, 2021  1:07 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  12:11 AM)Heavy Spriggan Wrote: 12 would be less burst resistance! plus, xtreme is more friction, along with the weight with wheel = ez burst

But if it has 12 it’ll burst easier. Also xtreme has a tighter spring than edge.
12 is lighter = less burst resistance
The worst combo would either be something too light to retain any momentum, or so burstable that it loses with a single hit. With that in mind, I'd nominate either Dranzer S 12 Just or Dranzer S Wheel Bearing.
(Feb. 22, 2021  7:40 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: People say that the quest driver SUCKS, but I think it is cool my stock combo Orb Engaard can beat my stock combo Cho-z Valtyrek

Nice to see you! You make that valt fanfic right?
(Feb. 25, 2021  2:22 AM)Wasabipea871 Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2021  7:40 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: People say that the quest driver SUCKS, but I think it is cool my stock combo Orb Engaard can beat my stock combo Cho-z Valtyrek

Nice to see you! You make that valt fanfic right?

Um, yeah, I make that fan fic. Why you asking?

(Feb. 23, 2021  1:33 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: listen peeps.
fun fact, I gave world spriggan 2b freespin and quest and it legit lost to god beys.

Bruh quest is a good driver everyone hates it on it but tell that to my battles where Orb Engaard beats Cho-Z Valkryie
(Feb. 25, 2021  2:23 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  2:22 AM)Wasabipea871 Wrote: Nice to see you! You make that valt fanfic right?

Um, yeah, I make that fan fic. Why you asking?

(Feb. 23, 2021  1:33 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: listen peeps.

Bruh quest is a good driver everyone hates it on it but tell that to my battles where Orb Engaard beats Cho-Z Valkryie

Just asking, I really like it.