WBO x Zankye Collaboration: 100K Zankye Subscribers Event, Giveaway, and Celebration!

The list of valid entries for this week (added Leone19, Stormscorpio1, UltimateOrion, and loyd87) has just been compiled, so stay tuned for the results soon!
My favorite video of yours is B-13 Booster Valkyrie Spread Survive Vs B-01 Valkyrie Wing Accel because Valkyrie is my favorite bey. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DUf6CnGMG4
My favorite WBO thread is the Competitive Limited Format Combos thread because Limited Format is my 2nd favorite format http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...mat-Combos.

I am a passport holder. My username Justicey AJ on youtube I am subscribed to Zankye.
U wot m8 isn't that a splatoon reference
Hey everyone! @[originalzankye] has just posted the drawing and winner for the second week of this giveaway. The results are announced starting at 6:24 in the following video!:

New Rules of Entry for the Remaining Weeks (until October 11th)
1. Be a WBO Blader Passport Holder. If you are not a Blader Passport Holder, you are still eligible to enter, but you cannot win a physical prize.
2. Be a subscriber of Zankye's channel on Youtube.
3. Post once in this thread with a link to which Zankye video you've enjoyed the most and why. Include your Youtube username in the post OR post a link in a comment on this video with what your favourite WBO thread is, and why. Include your WBO username in the comment.

Multiple comments or posts will not garner multiple entries.

So, instead of having to post here AND on Zankye's video, moving forward, you can pick just one of those things. However, you must still be a Blader Passport Holder and Zankye subscriber. Users who have already entered properly do not need to enter again. If you submitted a valid entry on Sunday night or today, you may not have been included this week. You will be next week.

Also, sorry @[Classik] and @[Dark_Mousy], it looks like we missed your entries from this past week by mistake ... I will make sure you are included next week and all of the weeks remaining on the giveaway. I apologize for that.

Good luck everyone! The Zankye 100K event in Toronto is now less than four weeks away!
1. Passport Holder
2. Subscribed as Taiwo Adeshina (Sagittario96@gmail.com)
3. My favorite video had to be this one: Beyblade Anime North 2015 Team Beybattle Revolution Part 2 It was really cool to see the Team Format and zankye interacting and playing against the WBO community. It was just awesome to see a great Youtube star such as himself do something with the people of the site which I love!
oh hey look I won

Thank you so much, guys! I've entered multiple Zankye giveaways back in the day, but this is the first one I ever won!
1 - I'm a WBO Passport Holder.

2 - I'm a subscriber of Zankye's channel, (obviously)

3 - So far, this video is my favourite. It's so fun to see the beyblades bouncing around the stadium every time they touch each other, and eventually being ejected. So intense !

This is my account : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxkdr0y...AQoboa7-rw (Steam Mechanics)

Also, please, if I eventually win something, contact me personally on the WBO.
Week 3 Winner is
Woo, congrats @[Classik] !
1 - Not a passport holder yet Unhappy
2 - I'm a subscriber since I came back to the scene! Subscribed as xVaretyr!
3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx5QXN-Sc_g This is my favorite video as it showcases two of my most favorite beys in MFB, Meteo L Drago and Galaxy Pegasis (Nice recolor, by the way).
Ayeeeeeee! Thanks guys! Who should I send my info to?
Private message to originalzankye with all your complete details like real name address etc.

Enjoy.
I was so close to win this one :\ may be this week Grin
Forgot to post this here the other day ... the fourth week giveaway winner!:

@[Taiwo Seigi]!
Ah, forgot about posting this once again! The winner is @[Hato]! Not sure if you saw the video on his channel or not yet. @[originalzankye], I know you mentioned in the video that the winner has five days to contact you, but if Hato hasn't yet can you make an exception please? Smile

This week will be the last week for a physical prize! Next week we'll do the draw for the Face Boosters.
I already sent my info to him and got my prize, @[Kei]. But thank you for the concern! Smile
When will the face booster winners be announced?
Just to let everyone know, especially @[originalzankye], I got my KCD in the mail last week! Haven't played with it too much cause college, but it's fun! Thanks a lot Zankye!
(Oct. 15, 2015  3:07 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: When will the face booster winners be announced?

Either this weekend, or maybe on Monday after ZANKYE 100K.
Hey everyone! ZANKYE 100K has come and gone, but we still have 10 Face Boosters to giveaway! The winners are ...

@[Leone19]
@[LMAO]
@[Stormscorpio1]
@[MattF0rce]
@[~Thunder~]
@[MissingNo.]
@[loyd87]
@[Wombat]
@[Dark_Mousy]
@[1234beyblade]

Congratulations! You may choose one Face Booster from the list below. Post your choice here and we will award them soon! Smile
Oh yeah, I finally won something, haha.

I'll take Blue, please. Smile
I'll take Face Booster Purple please Smile
Ooh, awesome. I'll take Green, please.

Thanks to Zankye and the Committee for this!
I'll take another Purple please.

@[MissingNo.] I'm pretty sure you won Lightning L-Drago from of the giveaways.