WBO t-shirts now available – support the Beyblade community in style!

I'm not sure if we have the Beywiki logo in its original form anymore (or in high-enough-res to print), but we'll look into it. I agree: if you want to support us for a piece of WBO history, we should at least consider it.

However, if we were going to do something like that, I imagine it would be for a limited time. So keep your eyes peeled.
I still don't understand how releasing more than one design is a bad thing for the World Beyblade Organization.

And why would you release it for a limited amount of time ?
(Aug. 13, 2016  5:32 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: And why would you release it for a limited amount of time ?

If we do decide to do more t-shirts, I'm hoping we can rotate new designs in every so often. I don't think it would be a very small time window though, at least a month and probably a few. But I'm just rambling, this isn't something we've seriously discussed at all.
Hopefully this organzation is till kicing by the time i have a degree for being a doctor xD, then i'd be able to be really active and supportive.
(Jun. 17, 2019  4:12 AM)AshreSky Wrote: These still available?

WBO Shop isn't currently available. Committee searching new platform to open shop again. You can read more here.
(Jun. 17, 2019  7:52 AM)ks123 Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2019  4:12 AM)AshreSky Wrote: These still available?

WBO Shop isn't currently available. Committee searching new platform to open shop again. You can read more here.

Oh ok. I'll have to keep an eye out. I REALLY want a couple of these.
(Jun. 17, 2019  11:28 AM)AshreSky Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2019  7:52 AM)ks123 Wrote: WBO Shop isn't currently available. Committee searching new platform to open shop again. You can read more here.

Oh ok. I'll have to keep an eye out. I REALLY want a couple of these.

So do I.  I ouldn't find the thread at the link - what is the title of the thread?
(Jun. 18, 2019  1:28 AM)britannaka Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2019  11:28 AM)AshreSky Wrote: Oh ok. I'll have to keep an eye out. I REALLY want a couple of these.

So do I.  I ouldn't find the thread at the link - what is the title of the thread?

(Mar. 31, 2019  9:43 PM)Kei Wrote: Quick note for anyone who is wondering: we've had to take down the WBO Shop for now as we search for new alternatives. Tictail (who we ran our shop through) was acquired by Shopify and they are shutting down Tictail stores in a few hours. So, we would like to explore our options to find the best fit for us moving forward before pushing the shop live again using whatever platform we decide on.

Sorry for any inconvenience!
(Jun. 18, 2019  2:07 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2019  1:28 AM)britannaka Wrote: So do I.  I ouldn't find the thread at the link - what is the title of the thread?

(Mar. 31, 2019  9:43 PM)Kei Wrote: Quick note for anyone who is wondering: we've had to take down the WBO Shop for now as we search for new alternatives. Tictail (who we ran our shop through) was acquired by Shopify and they are shutting down Tictail stores in a few hours. So, we would like to explore our options to find the best fit for us moving forward before pushing the shop live again using whatever platform we decide on.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

Thanks for re-posting the info for me.  I appreciate it, and I look forward to the announcement about the reopening of the store.
Yeah, sorry guys! Hopefully we can get it up and running again soon.
Are these shirts made to order or are they on inventory? If on inventory isn't it just a process of talking to someone who holds the inventory?
(Jul. 20, 2019  1:46 AM)AshreSky Wrote: Are these shirts made to order or are they on inventory? If on inventory isn't it just a process of talking to someone who holds the inventory?

They are made-to-order/print-on-demand.
I'm wondering if a place like rushordertees would suit the purpose of WBO Shop.
sorry for necroposting but are they still available?
(Dec. 17, 2020  2:54 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: sorry for necroposting but are they still available?

Not at the moment, but we are aiming to have the shop up and running again next year!
(Dec. 20, 2020  9:36 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  2:54 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: sorry for necroposting but are they still available?

Not at the moment, but we are aiming to have the shop up and running again next year!

ok, thank you
Are these still available? The link in the post seemed to be a broken link?
(Jun. 05, 2022  6:56 PM)bassraven Wrote: Are these still available? The link in the post seemed to be a broken link?

They are not, but we're hoping to finally have them available again soon. When they are, we will post another update.