World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO t-shirts now available – support the Beyblade community in style! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: WBO t-shirts now available – support the Beyblade community in style! (/Thread-WBO-t-shirts-now-available-%E2%80%93-support-the-Beyblade-community-in-style)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

WBO t-shirts now available – support the Beyblade community in style! - Bey Brad - Dec. 13, 2015

[Image: Bg5NjW6.jpg]

WBO t-shirts are finally available! People have been asking for these for a while now, but we wanted to make sure that when we finally did it, we did it right. And here's the details:
  • the brand-new WBO logo printed via direct-to-garment technology
  • comes in men's, women's, and youth sizes
  • in three awesome colours: white, black, and dark gray
  • printed on 100% ringspun cotton, Alternative Apparel t-shirts (Gildan for youth sizes)

These aren't lame giveaway-quality t-shirts. These are the real deal. I feel good about wearing mine. Smile

Each shirt costs $25 USD. All proceeds from these sales go straight back into the World Beyblade Organization, and we use that money to keep the site up, give away awesome prizes through Blader Rewards, host special contests like the Scavenger Hunt, and build new features for the site.

As thanks for your support, you'll receive the Shirt Face for your first purchase!

[Image: shirtface.png]
Awww.

A big thank you to anyone who decides to pick one of these up. Feel free to post your feedback and your coolest Blader style in this thread. Smile

RE: WBO t-shirts now available – support the Beyblade community in style! - Raiyanblader - Dec. 14, 2015

dangggg. I really wanted a WBO T-shirt and now I just want one even more GrinDD

RE: WBO t-shirts now available – support the Beyblade community in style! - Ninja Blader - Dec. 14, 2015

The T-shirts are awesomeSmile

RE: WBO t-shirts now available – support the Beyblade community in style! - the huge winner - Dec. 14, 2015

man they look so good. To bad i dont have the money as of right now. Unhappy

RE: WBO t-shirts now available – support the Beyblade community in style! - Bey Brad - Dec. 14, 2015

These will be available for the foreseeable future, so no rush. Smile

RE: WBO t-shirts now available – support the Beyblade community in style! - Neo - Dec. 14, 2015

Ayy.
Can I get a second face if I buy another ? :p

RE: WBO t-shirts now available – support the Beyblade community in style! - Bey Brad - Dec. 14, 2015

Sorry, just one :') Otherwise I'd have three!

RE: WBO t-shirts now available – support the Beyblade community in style! - Neo - Dec. 14, 2015

(Dec. 14, 2015  7:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Sorry, just one :') Otherwise I'd have three!

Crying that's bey bad

dis some good shirt tho, gotta get that black one now.

RE: WBO t-shirts now available – support the Beyblade community in style! - Cannon - Dec. 15, 2015

(Dec. 14, 2015  7:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Sorry, just one :') Otherwise I'd have three!

I think you's accidentally gave two faces to Stars.

RE: WBO t-shirts now available – support the Beyblade community in style! - top beyblader10 - Dec. 15, 2015

These are so cool and this is an opportunity to get points cause kai-v list read "Receive an additional, new Face (2 Points)" so oh yeah! Wink

RE: WBO t-shirts now available – support the Beyblade community in style! - bladerroshan - Dec. 18, 2015

Awwwwwwwwww
The T-Shirts are so cool wish it would be available till new year.

RE: WBO t-shirts now available – support the Beyblade community in style! - Meta madness - Dec. 18, 2015

I heard neo has one so i must get one as well.

RE: WBO t-shirts now available – support the Beyblade community in style! - Kai-V - Dec. 18, 2015

(Dec. 18, 2015  1:28 PM)bladerroshan Wrote: Awwwwwwwwww
The T-Shirts are so cool wish it would be available till new year.

They will totally be available for the foreseeable future yo, ideally these are here to stay. So, whether in 2015 or in 2016, you will still be able to buy them!

RE: WBO t-shirts now available – support the Beyblade community in style! - kanato dolsrin - Dec. 19, 2015

Sweet, I'll have to get a few! Love the grey and black and black and white, they match my challengers!

RE: WBO t-shirts now available – support the Beyblade community in style! - osama1.ansari - Dec. 20, 2015

Hii.
i want to participate in scavenger hunt

RE: WBO t-shirts now available – support the Beyblade community in style! - Maximum Dranzer - Dec. 20, 2015

(Dec. 20, 2015  10:47 AM)osama1.ansari Wrote: Hii.
i want to participate in scavenger hunt

Click here for that.. and READ everything Grin

RE: WBO t-shirts now available – support the Beyblade community in style! - Cannon - Jan. 04, 2016

Just bought a t-shirt. Smile

RE: WBO t-shirts now available – support the Beyblade community in style! - Kai-V - Jan. 05, 2016

(Jan. 04, 2016  3:28 PM)Cannon Wrote: Just bought a t-shirt. Smile

Nice, thank you for the support !

RE: WBO t-shirts now available – support the Beyblade community in style! - Bey Brad - Jan. 11, 2016

[Image: eb7cKgQ.jpg]

Hung out with Kai-V and The Boss today, so WBO shirt felt appropriate. Dark grey one is so good.

RE: WBO t-shirts now available – support the Beyblade community in style! - Meta madness - Jan. 11, 2016

(Dec. 14, 2015  6:30 PM)the huge winner Wrote: man they look so good. To bad i dont have the money as of right now. Unhappy

I'll buy ya one then, for your birthday.

RE: WBO t-shirts now available – support the Beyblade community in style! - Ninja Blader - Jan. 11, 2016

You are looking nice Bey BradTongue_out_wink

RE: WBO t-shirts now available – support the Beyblade community in style! - Kei - Jan. 15, 2016

[Image: N9KMtgC.png]

Got mine and several others in the mail today, mostly for the Toronto community!

RE: WBO t-shirts now available – support the Beyblade community in style! - originalzankye - Jan. 15, 2016

Still waiting for ours after 40 days hopefully it will coming soon...

RE: WBO t-shirts now available – support the Beyblade community in style! - Bey Brad - Jan. 15, 2016

(Jan. 15, 2016  4:57 AM)originalzankye Wrote: Still waiting for ours after 40 days hopefully it will coming soon...

I'm so sorry that your original shipment never arrived, but I can thankfully say that your order was reshipped on January 6 and is scheduled to arrive tomorrow Smile

Looking great, Kei!

RE: WBO t-shirts now available – support the Beyblade community in style! - originalzankye - Jan. 15, 2016

Thanks Brad