WBO t-shirts now available – support the Beyblade community in style!

Definitely want to get one.

You guys should design some some WBO patches. I would for sure put them on a jean jacket.
(May. 11, 2016  9:30 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Just bought one in black. Smile Can't wait to wear it to BEYBLADE NORTH!

It shipped today Smile

As for patches, not sure the demand would be high enough to justify it, but if you wanna make one I can give you the logo in high-res.
Happy to say that I just purchased a shirt! I will be wearing it in my next senior model session to show my appreciation for this site and to hopefully promote a little bit!
Amazing, thank you Smile

Need to work through the purchase backlog and make sure everyone gets their Shirt Faces!
In a way, it's a good sign that there is backlog. :p
(Jan. 11, 2016  3:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: eb7cKgQ.jpg]

Hung out with Kai-V and The Boss today, so WBO shirt felt appropriate. Dark grey one is so good.

It looks ligete good ! Which one do u prefer for a 11yearold
Depends on your size and how big you want it to be! They're available in both adult and youth sizes, and you can see the measurements on the item pages. Smile
Woohoo, my T-Shirt is currently in London. It was amusing to see that it went from Bell, CA to Los Angeles and then to London. Not really the most efficient route, but hey I'm happy it's gotten this far safe. Can't wait to get it!
Yeah, mine arrived on Saturday. It feels super comfortable!
Guys, it came in three days and it is wonderful. Thank you!

[Image: zZ8LNkF.jpg]
Awesome! Once I find a job I'll buy a couple of them. Digging the white and grey.
Pretty excited to buy one! But which color!? Ahh I love the gray/black ones but I also like the white ones! Eh I'll buy all of them. xD Lmao jk xD
is there any thing on the back of the tshirt?
(Jun. 11, 2016  11:33 AM)BeybladeDiction Wrote: is there any thing on the back of the tshirt?

There is not. Just our awesome logo on the front!
I will literally pay 5 whole extra dollars, that's right, five whole buckaroos for a totally of 30 American dollars to get a WBO shirt with the original design
(Jun. 13, 2016  1:02 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: I will literally pay 5 whole extra dollars, that's right, five whole buckaroos for a totally of 30 American dollars to get a WBO shirt with the original design

(Mar. 29, 2016  12:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2016  12:06 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: A shirt with the original WBO logo, or Beywiki's ?

Not gonna happen, sorry!

Not sure how convincing that 5 macaroons are. Tongue_out_wink
(Jun. 13, 2016  1:07 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2016  1:02 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: I will literally pay 5 whole extra dollars, that's right, five whole buckaroos for a totally of 30 American dollars to get a WBO shirt with the original design

(Mar. 29, 2016  12:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2016  12:06 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: A shirt with the original WBO logo, or Beywiki's ?

Not gonna happen, sorry!

Not sure how convincing that 5 macaroons are. Tongue_out_wink

fine.... 10 whole dollars...
Come on, our new logo is pretty amazing! Try it out. Tongue_out
I would also pay a little more just for that sexy Metal System Pegasis.

Come on, you can't always ignore the past !
It's a little too soon to be feeling nostalgic. :p
Even owning a shirt; I still want a Pegasis WBO one; and especially a Kerberous BeyWiki one.
(Jun. 13, 2016  2:23 AM)Mitsu Wrote: Come on, our new logo is pretty amazing! Try it out. Tongue_out

as amazing as it is, I prefer the classic look.

11 whole bucks and not a dollar more!
(Jun. 13, 2016  3:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's a little too soon to be feeling nostalgic. :p

Maybe for Beywiki's tenth anniversary, in October 2017 ? Tongue_out

The new logo is cool, but to be honest, I think we should offer a lot of different shirts, so we can collect them or something like that. More designs = more money to the WBO, don't you think ?
(Jun. 14, 2016  4:13 AM)MissingNo. Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2016  3:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's a little too soon to be feeling nostalgic. :p

Maybe for Beywiki's tenth anniversary, in October 2017 ? Tongue_out

The new logo is cool, but to be honest, I think we should offer a lot of different shirts, so we can collect them or something like that. More designs = more money to the WBO, don't you think ?

Precisely. And QR Codes, so we can scan them to track our collection in the BeyTShirtGarage.
And some points with every Shirt, to use on a luck based game to win the Legendary WBO Shirt:
I've got back to this thread after a while (totally forgot about it...) because of Jojo's post. And I can't do anything but agree with Neo.

Quote:I still want a Pegasis WBO one; and especially a Kerberous BeyWiki one.

The WBO T-Shirt designs are great and I love the idea, really. I will definitely get one later. But a Kerberous BeyWiki one? That would be outstanding for the Plastic Gen fans (like me), even with the WBO logo instead of the Beywiki lettering. The Pegasis one would be nice as well, haha.

Quote:More designs = more money to the WBO, don't you think ?