WBO t-shirts now available – support the Beyblade community in style!

[Image: QTV0Wt0.png]

AWYEAHHHH

The shirts are so nice! The fabric is very soft, really good quality. The women's sizes run pretty small, as a head's up to anyone interested in ordering those - a size up from your regular size would probably be wise. Smile
You guys look great *_*
Just ordered mine today! Based on all the pics posted, they look really great and high quality. I'm excited to get mine Smile
Thanks so much! Hope you dig it Smile
I want one of the white ones!
wonder if the bbg got any yet.

i'm a big fan of them! they helped me understand beyblade and love it even more.
They look good, kinda wish there was a black shirt with the orange logo.
You think you guys will offer other selections like long sleeves or tank tops in the future?
(Mar. 28, 2016  8:05 PM)Tri Wrote: You think you guys will offer other selections like long sleeves or tank tops in the future?

Anything is possible. Smile If there's something you (or others) would like to see available, feel free to let us know.
I'd love to see long sleeves or hoodies personally. I can't say the same for others, though.

It would be so cool if we could get certain Beyblade related shirts too, but getting rights to do that would be a pain in the carp.
(Mar. 28, 2016  11:07 PM)Tri Wrote: I'd love to see long sleeves or hoodies personally. I can't say the same for others, though.

It would be so cool if we could get certain Beyblade related shirts too, but getting rights to do that would be a pain in the carp.
I would love either of those options.
Hoodies would be pretty expensive, FWIW.
A shirt with the original WBO logo, or Beywiki's ?
(Mar. 29, 2016  12:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hoodies would be pretty expensive, FWIW.
Well they would be a bit pricy for us to buy... sweatshirts?
(Mar. 29, 2016  12:06 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: A shirt with the original WBO logo, or Beywiki's ?

Not gonna happen, sorry!

(Mar. 29, 2016  12:06 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2016  12:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hoodies would be pretty expensive, FWIW.
Well they would be a bit pricy for us to buy... sweatshirts?

Hoodies would be about $50 USD, sweatshirts and long sleeves around $30 USD. (Just estimates.)
Lol I am waiting to get mine that I won from the scavenger hunt
They definitely look amazing
Now I do got a question. You offer shirts, however would you consider offering Decals with the WBO logo.
(May. 03, 2016  6:11 PM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: Now I do got a question. You offer shirts, however would you consider offering Decals with the WBO logo.

This is something I'd like to do (and I want them for myself), but I haven't looked at printing providers yet. Sadly our t-shirt supplier can't do decals, so we'd have to look elsewhere, ideally somewhere that will handle fulfillment and integrate with our online shop.
(May. 03, 2016  6:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: This is something I'd like to do (and I want them for myself), but I haven't looked at printing providers yet. Sadly our t-shirt supplier can't do decals, so we'd have to look elsewhere, ideally somewhere that will handle fulfillment and integrate with our online shop.

That's awesome! If you find someone to do them I would take several! Please let me know if or when you do get any in. This way I can show my support for our community at car shows (if that is appropriate)
(May. 04, 2016  3:41 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Where can i buy this!!

http://worldbeyblade.tictail.com/
Finally threw my money at the screen! Got myself a white t shirt in preparation for BeyDays Grin
Hopefully it arrives in time and doesn't get lost...
(May. 09, 2016  8:39 PM)Manicben Wrote: Finally threw my money at the screen! Got myself a white t shirt in preparation for BeyDays Grin

Awesome! Post a picture once you get it. Smile
(May. 09, 2016  8:43 PM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 09, 2016  8:39 PM)Manicben Wrote: Finally threw my money at the screen! Got myself a white t shirt in preparation for BeyDays Grin

Awesome! Post a picture once you get it. Smile

Will do! Can't wait! Grin
Just bought one in black. Smile Can't wait to wear it to BEYBLADE NORTH!