WBO comic series - Community based beyblade comic

hey, u r doing a great job. this thread deserves the attention it gets.
can I use my combo
The poster! From everyone seen from episodes 1-7.
[Image: QOmyktx.png]
Note:

Almost done coloring the poster, so watch out for my posts in here for tonight, the spoiler at the OP has been removed. due to the fact that well, they don't need to be covered up. As you guys can tell, the links no longer are connected to my deviantARt but are now connected to my temporary blog,imgur.... though hey. lets begin!

Unikitty...a little to cute in this....
Now for the 2 episodes!:

Episode 7: After the battle

Episode 8: Sions arises!

nicely done on the episodes!!!!!!
"Usually happens to people like Meta-Madness"
That part was hilarious,also did you wake up early to do those or stay up late?
(Oct. 08, 2015  12:39 PM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: "Usually happens to people like Meta-Madness"

Stayed up late for Wednesday night, wake up early for Monday morning.
(Oct. 08, 2015  3:52 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2015  12:39 PM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: "Usually happens to people like Meta-Madness"

Wednesday, monday... these numbers don't add up
(Oct. 08, 2015  4:00 PM)Zed EX Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2015  3:52 PM)Meta madness Wrote:

lol upload schedules~
(Oct. 08, 2015  4:06 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2015  4:00 PM)Zed EX Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2015  3:52 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Stayed up late for Wednesday night, wake up early for Monday morning.

lol upload schedules~

Oh Tongue_out

Your art is pretty good btw, how long does it take to do a page?
(Oct. 08, 2015  4:07 PM)Zed EX Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2015  4:06 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2015  4:00 PM)Zed EX Wrote: Wednesday, monday... these numbers don't add up

lol upload schedules~

Oh Tongue_out

Your art is pretty good btw, how long does it take to do a page?

10-30 minutes usually.
oh ~foreshadowing~
Great chaps.
New favourite episode, Episode 7! Episode 8 was pretty funny too!
(Oct. 08, 2015  4:38 PM)Neo Wrote: oh ~foreshadowing~
Great chaps.

soon, very soon~

(Oct. 08, 2015  4:45 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: New favourite episode, Episode 7! Episode 8 was pretty funny too!

sion got rekt.

Favorite made so far personally is the 5th one, lol.
My favourite was 6. And not just because I wrecked face in that one. It's pretty epic.

In episode 7, what does NCES stand for? Also, could you please post a list of the combos for each person so the battles are easier to understand? I can't tell what bey belongs to whom half of the time.
Poster is now up!

(Oct. 09, 2015  5:25 AM)mudorios Wrote: what does NCES stand for?

In which episode?

Quote: Also, could you please post a list of the combos for each person so the battles are easier to understand? I can't tell what bey belongs to whom half of the time.

I will eventually be posting up everyones combo but that'll be after I introduce everyone so it could be a while for that to happen considering the list grows and grows which isn't an issue really, except when i have trouble remembering how some users look.

(Oct. 08, 2015  5:56 AM)amidamaru Wrote: can I use my combo
Sorry for not replying sooner, this sticks out. I usually respond to every post, either it be direct or indirect...

PM me the combo and preferred look.
Hah, haven't noticed the poster yet, but it looks pretty good! Am I the silhouette on the BG? Whose the other guy next to the possible silhouette me?
(Oct. 09, 2015  5:25 AM)mudorios Wrote: In episode 7, what does NCES stand for?

It's SNES. It's the short way of saying Super Nintendo.

By the way Meta, nice job ! Episode 7 is my favourite haha.
(Oct. 09, 2015  2:57 PM)MissingNo. Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2015  5:25 AM)mudorios Wrote: In episode 7, what does NCES stand for?

It's SNES. It's the short way of saying Super Nintendo.

By the way Meta, nice job ! Episode 7 is my favourite haha.

thanks. DJ - Yeah!
(Oct. 09, 2015  11:00 AM)mudorios Wrote: episode 7

As MissingNo. said It's snes.

(Oct. 09, 2015  11:38 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Hah, haven't noticed the poster yet, but it looks pretty good! Am I the silhouette on the BG? Whose the other guy next to the possible silhouette me?

I go back normally to edit some posts in here, so i add things in on certain posts here.

Poster with names:
[Image: AywaRvu.png]
Nice poster man ! Jinbee and I are the two obscure blader-gamers of the serie hah.
YOO REFER TO ME AS JINBEETHENESGAMINGGOD!

Seriously though, the names are really helpful, thanks!
Lol no problem, I remember seeing the WBO poster and there was some confusion to who being who. Fortunately I thought about that ahead of time making quick work out of it and adding names so people know who is who and where at.
(Oct. 09, 2015  10:22 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Lol no problem, I remember seeing the WBO poster and there was some confusion to who being who. Fortunately I thought about that ahead of time making quick work out of it and adding names so people know who is who and where at.

@[Meta madness] - You mean my WBO poster? I did annotate the names, it was on my second update of the poster.