WBO comic series - Community based beyblade comic

(Oct. 10, 2015  1:32 AM)Momohimi Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2015  10:22 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Lol no problem, I remember seeing the WBO poster and there was some confusion to who being who. Fortunately I thought about that ahead of time making quick work out of it and adding names so people know who is who and where at.

@[Meta madness] - You mean my WBO poster? I did annotate the names, it was on my second update of the poster.

Lol yup, scrolled through the whole thread seen some didn't know who was who so I took a look at that and decided to make a name attachment shortly after posting.
Which one is mine lol and I want my special move to be grand vermillion storm
Announcement!

As I've discovered this week has a lot in store for me with another publication of a few products as well as a journey to a film studio, also a reminder from my wife that on the 17th. We're going over to Vancouver,Canada for a week. Which I completely forgot about so I'll be uploading episodes from the following:

October 11 - October 16.

I will not be back from October 17th to the 25th. So giving you guys a little heads up about this weeks uploads and how it will all go down as this gives me the chance to show off a few users who I been wanting to introduce for a while.

Besides I know you guys need a refreshing break from me anyway. lolz
I have added 2 more tracks on the wbo comic, it's in the OP if you're curious.

(Oct. 11, 2015  12:29 AM)amidamaru Wrote: Which one is mine lol and I want my special move to be grand vermillion storm

lol I'll keep that noted.
you have a wife? im 14 and my mom says I'M too old for beyblade. LOL
The first episode in a long running trend of episodes to come out everyday this week, wanted to try to have a little more discussion this time around though eh, I did what I could, Well without further a do!

Episode 9: Coffee guy, Bladerguy2

If you haven't seen it while reading the episode.
XD yes that is so me! Two nights ago I was like that on mtn dew . I was so hyped up.

This series is great. I would love to see this cleaned up a little bit and turned into a fake anime xD
This episode was pretty fun! The interaction with Sion and Manicben (I think?) was great!

@[mudorios], what do you mean by that?
(Oct. 11, 2015  6:32 PM)mudorios Wrote: you have a wife?

Yep, I just don't talk about my personal life a lot as most probably noticed.

(Oct. 11, 2015  9:23 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: This series is great. I would love to see this cleaned up a little bit and turned into a fake anime xD

Flashbacks~

though happy you're enjoying the series!

(Oct. 11, 2015  9:28 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: This episode was pretty fun! The interaction with Sion and Manicben (I think?) was great!

That was juncction. lol
(Oct. 11, 2015  9:28 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: This episode was pretty fun! The interaction with Sion and Manicben (I think?) was great!

i was hoping i would be in a few more episodes. i havent been in many as of yet.
(Oct. 11, 2015  9:44 PM)mudorios Wrote:

i was hoping i would be in a few more episodes. i havent been in many as of yet.

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be in more later on.
i know. its just agonizing when i think "am i in this one?"
(Oct. 11, 2015  10:08 PM)mudorios Wrote: i know. its just agonizing when i think "am i in this one?"
Gonna need to ask you to calm your thirst.
ya, sorry. that sounded worse than i intended.
(Oct. 11, 2015  10:43 PM)mudorios Wrote: ya, sorry. that sounded worse than i intended.

It's fine, though don't worry.
Hey, in that finl scene, isn't that burn blaze evolving into jade blaze w105 pd?
(Oct. 11, 2015  11:34 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: Hey, in that finl scene, isn't that burn blaze evolving into jade blaze w105 pd?

With you and juncction? No, the explosion is how juncction gets from place to place.
Blay blay is my favorite. I'm cropping my saying that and it's going to be my avatar.
When will I show up?
Snap, my google chrome didn't crash this time. Welp, here you guys go. honestly the hint at the end should give away the host of the event:

This is the last episode that will feature jinbee,missingno., unikitty, manicben, hato,flame Capricorn, and real Libra for a while. Gotta focus on the other WBO faces now.

Episode 10: Bawb18 and ~Stoney~ have a talk

Never mind there I am! Good job on the comic! But what is that thing in my hair?
(Oct. 12, 2015  8:34 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: Never mind there I am! Good job on the comic! But what is that thing in my hair?

Thanks.

Cliche anime hair gel, gotta give it that shiny look in one certain spot.
Ok cool. And are you releasing an issue of the WBO comic series every day of the week?