WBO comic series - Community based beyblade comic

"He set Fi-i-ire, to the raaaaaaaaaaaaain!!!!"
(Oct. 02, 2015  7:58 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Man, don't worry. You don't have tp apologize in any way. You have a life, like anybody else, and you're not the slave of WBO's members who enjoy your comics. Take your time, and upload it whenever you want.

Much appreciated, life's hard though recently it's been in my benefit zone so things will go back the original schedule.

(Oct. 04, 2015  10:55 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I think this might be my second favourite episode so far! The battle was awesome, thanks for your hard work!

It was no biggy, ultimately got around to uploading it so it all ended good.
Yoooooo I wanna be in this too. I can draw too so I also wanna try something like this.
Can you like sign up for this or something?Because I wanna be in this.
(Oct. 04, 2015  7:16 PM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: Can you like sign up for this or something?Because I wanna be in this.

All can apply just shoot me a pm and your requested look and combo then you're in.
i loved this episode! thanks dude!
Man, the Super Mario World joke is just too obvious :')

Nice work !
I set fi-i-re to the ra-ain
watch it burn as i melt your bey-ays
and i see that half-faced dude and hes ca-llin out my name
my nay-e-a-e-a-ame!
The OP has a new list added to it below at the very bottom, if you'd like to check that out there maybe something in there you may like Wink

(Oct. 04, 2015  10:57 PM)mudorios Wrote: I loved this episode! thanks dude!

(Oct. 04, 2015  10:59 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Man, the Super Mario World joke is just too obvious :')

Nice work !

Very pleased to see you guys are enjoying this little community based comic, gives me the motivation to make more and more of them!
Just noticed the rating, I appreciate that 5/5 stars. couldn't have done this without your support really. Now then onto the next episode~

Some interesting fun facts in this one actually.

Was gonna refrence Kai-V and Beybrad in the final panel being described as "They have the instant win Special move, Ban Hammer." Though that was cut because I'd be walking over the line though I do need to refer to more users in this.

longest made episode so far.

Episode 6: MissingNo. and Unikitty get in gear!

Wait is the last panel me?
(Oct. 05, 2015  8:47 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Wait is the last panel me?

....Yes~

Also, by the term E.beybalde, it's short for Electronic beyblade~
Dude! That's awesome! I rant about this carp all the time! Thanks!
lol! im a carping boss!
(Oct. 05, 2015  8:56 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Dude! That's awesome! I rant about this carp all the time! Thanks!

I noticed and decided to bring it up into light.~
Oh man, that thing made my day. Awesome job !

It's kinda off-topic but, how Burn Fireblaze could possibly win against Duo Cancer ? :')
(Oct. 06, 2015  1:05 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Oh man, that thing made my day. Awesome job !

It's kinda off-topic but, how Burn Fireblaze could possibly win against Duo Cancer ? :')

To be...frank for a moment. The combo of Burn and Fireblaze doesn't really stand a chance against yours and Unikittys combos, let alone put together though here I inserted the MFB anime logic....

Where part don't matter, only special moves to. Not saying that special moves OP, since this is the only time I want it to look OP.
Yeah, let's forget which combo is good or not, it's a manga !
hahahahaha, this is great. definitely the beginning of a YC renaissance, i hope.
(Oct. 06, 2015  2:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: hahahahaha, this is great. definitely the beginning of a YC renaissance, i hope.

This is something I want to see. I would love it if my home board was revived, haha.
hey, burn fireblaze 100 ms is a great bey! it may not be my best, but it's definitely my favorite. btw, thats how i roll. Tongue_out

is anyone here good with a computer? because i would LOVE to see this animated!!!!!!!!!
(Oct. 06, 2015  9:14 PM)mudorios Wrote: is anyone here good with a computer? because i would LOVE to see this animated!!!!!!!!!
I second this!
You 2 love this to much, lol~ ;D

I'll be uploading 2 episodes and a poster tomorrow (poster in color) . Got a little carried away when drawing this episodes though probably as you guys can tell I'm having a blast drawing this.

Couldn't have done this without all of your guy's approval of appearance as well as enjoyment to keep this going <3

Poster will only be containing those who've already been introduced so far so ya know....
Cool! Excited for tomorrow now, man.