WBO comic series - Community based beyblade comic

I HOPE YOU KNOW DEEZ SHADES AINT GOIN NOWERE...PROBABLLY...mabye?
more exciting battle than a lot from the official manga, to be honest
Dude! Totally awesome! I look so damn awesome and adorable!
Can I also be in it too please?
Major news:

I'm changing the upload time to Monday and Wednesday, starting today. Which means there will be a new episode tonight~

(Sep. 28, 2015  5:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: more exciting battle than a lot from the official manga, to be honest

lol,I love you~

(Sep. 28, 2015  2:48 PM)☆★Unikitty★☆ Wrote: Can I also be in it too please?

Shoot me a PM with your combo and your preferred look.
I wasn't being sarcastic, to be clear. You did a really good job of conveying the motion.
Nah, I wasn't taking it as being sarcastic. Though I will admit I was studying the battles in the mangas and well...The don't look like they're spinning most of the time. Gotta add a few little nid bits to make it look genuine.
will i be in tonights episode?
umm, one question. why are my eyes always closed?
May I be the creepy silloete in the background? XD this is gonna be great, I can feel it. So good luck to you.

And if you ever decide to make me more than a background silloete I want short spiky hair and black jeans. And a loose t shirt. By bey would be Flash Escolpio 100 MF. But I would like to remain a mystery for some time.
Time to test out this new schedule shall we!?

Holy cow, had to go back and forth on the request looks of Hato and Jinbee, honestly. Welp here ya go! Forth episode!

Episode 4: Here comes Hato!

(Sep. 28, 2015  9:02 PM)mudorios Wrote: will i be in tonights episode?

Unfortunately, no...

(Sep. 28, 2015  9:33 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: umm, one question. why are my eyes always closed?

Will be explained later on the road~

(Sep. 29, 2015  3:46 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: And a loose t shirt. By bey would be Flash Escolpio 100 MF. But I would like to remain a mystery for some time.

The first half, lol.

Second half, well you gotta pm me your preferred design and combo~
kk well please introduce me soon.
That last part should be a sig.
(Sep. 29, 2015  9:12 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: That last part should be a sig.

yah, i know, but i dont have one yet. Crying
where d episode
(Oct. 01, 2015  9:11 PM)mudorios Wrote: where d episode

You have to at least be patient, let Meta madness take his time.
remember, he uploads wednesday nights, not afternoons.
Is they're still room for bladers to apply?
(Oct. 01, 2015  9:25 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2015  9:11 PM)mudorios Wrote: where d episode

You have to at least be patient, let Meta madness take his time.

i know, but its never been this late.
Alrighty, so most of you know I've been absent for the past few days, There is an explantation for that but that's more of personal business really though which I'd rather not go into to deep. I've recieved a few PMs surrounding the episode and taking note that while I'm not so late at posting them. I at least manage to post them on said day! So besides personal business, my own online business has been a bit to dead so i had to take care of that for the time being.

So in compensation for my days of absence, I'll be uploading 2 episodes as a way of apology since I vanished without a trace. They will be uploaded tonight between 10:30/11:50 West Pacific time.

Though thank you for the PMs, didn't think so many of you were really following this all that much, lol.

(Oct. 01, 2015  10:30 PM)Classik Wrote: Is they're still room for bladers to apply?

Always is room to apply.
Man, don't worry. You don't have tp apologize in any way. You have a life, like anybody else, and you're not the slave of WBO's members who enjoy your comics. Take your time, and upload it whenever you want.
i hope that im intruduced soon.
I think this might be my second favourite episode so far! The battle was awesome, thanks for your hard work!