WBO comic series - Community based beyblade comic

Howdy this is everyone's favorite spammer, meta madness.

After talking to Sion for a while as well as a past discussion with a user who changes there name to much came to a thought that i'd take a part in the "Your Creations" sub-forum and so here I am was going to get around to announcing this earlier but...Had some catching up to do!

Anyway this is what this is about:

[Image: wbo_comic_series_by_metateen-d9a2g6q.png]
This title is not final as of currently, though this is only temporary title and it will be drawn by me and what not, I plan to release the first episode on Sunday ( 9 - 20 - 2015 ) though here is a confirmed list of those who are in it:

-Remember any member of the WBO can be in this, just follow the established rules and you will be in it, don't be shy after all. I won't represent you in a bad light.

- Meta madness (Combination confirmed) - X
- Juncction (Combination confirmed) - X
- Manicben (combination confirmed) - X
- Real Libra(combination confirmed) - X
- Hato (combination confirmed) - X
- Flame~Capricorn (combination confirmed) - X
- J.I.N.B.E.E (combination confirmed) - X
- mudorios (combination confirmed) - x
- Sion (combination confirmed) - x
- Neo (combination(s) confirmed) - X
- MissingNo. (combination confirmed) - X
- UniKitty (combination confirmed) - X
- ~Stoney~ (combination confirmed) - X
- Bladerguy2 (Combination confirmed) - X
- Jetsnake1 (Combination confirmed) - X
- Taiwo Seigi (Combination confirmed) - X
- BAWB18 (Combination confirmed) - X
- DECEPTICON (Combination confirmed) - X
- amidamaru (Combination confirmed) - X
- MattF0rce (Combination(s) confirmed)
- Ragerblade (Combination confirmed)
- Amaterios (Combination confirmed)
- Momohimi (Combination confirmed)
- RacingCheetahz (Combination confirmed)
- Mega L-Drago 24 (Combination confirmed)
- CHEHEN-FIREFIRE (Combination confirmed)

Now for some questions that I'll answer right now:

What gen of parts will be included?

Burst parts will not be used at first...According to the already submitted combinations, we're going to be starting off with MFBs. Plastics and HMS' eventually but as of the terms of Bursts, it'll be a while the reason why I don't want to get into bursts in terms of drawing is a tad to little in terms of parts so it'd be a challenge to draw them all and with more and more released it can be tiresome. So as of now, burst beyblades are now open to join in on this series, so c'mon in!

Can I be in it?

Yes, if you want a combination I'm willing to draw it, however if I see some BS combos ( fang Samurai Eagle sw145rsf ) I'm gonna need to ask you to get serious. Also PM me your combo due to a sense of secrecy, mainly because I want to surprise one member against another when the time comes to draw it. Since some user personal combinations are actually pretty excellent. If someone else already has the combination that you wanted, gonna respond and say that someone else has it covered. If you wish to change a combo while I'm drawing this, gonna need to ask you ahead of time. By the way you look, I'm gonna more or less use your avatar to draw you when you appear if not source me a link of how you'd like to look in the series. Also for entry just post and I'll get it down and noted.

Request matches?:

I'll be accepting these if it comes up, the more requested matches. The more likely they'll show up and it'll happen. I assure you! Though, PM me like the combination.

Upload schedule?:

Every Sunday morning and Wednesday night. Monday night and Wednesday morning.

Special moves:

I'unno...Only if you want one, submit with your post below. As it doesn't need to be sent in through PM.

Additional notes:

The comic will be in black and white except for the cover and it'll be in English. i'll more or less be uploading it as individual pages, though if many of you prefer a complete PDF or .zip format. I'll make one of those as well. So really it will more or less be based on personal expression on how one prefers to read it.

May actually compose some individual themes to certain events in the series as it progress'....think of it as an unofficial wbo soundtrack or something like that...I dunno...It all depends...

Though, first episode is in 2/3 days!

- Episode 1: Call me Juncction, Summon Manicben
- Episode 2: The Real Libra, is the only Libra!
- Episode 3: Jinbee and Flame Capricorn, Two prices, two face.
- Episode 4: Here comes Hato!
- Episode 5: The fire in the rain crafted by Mudorios
- Episode 6: MissingNo. and Unikitty get in gear!
- Episode 7: After the battle
- Episode 8: Sion arises!
- Episode 9: Coffee guy, Bladerguy2
- Episode 10: Bawb18 and ~Stoney~ have a talk
- Episode 11: Neo, HMS and Saturn master
- Episode 12: Taiwo Seigi takes the stage.
- Episode 13: Mountain to meet up, Jetsnake1 met Amidamaru
- Episode 14: A nerving DECEPTICON
- Episode 15: When the community calls.
- Episode 16: The frontier called Psychic City
- Episode 17: Meta madness at the scene
- Episode 18: Clearly over powered
- Episode 19: Powerful Players, Juncction vs Meta Madness!

Welp decided to compose actually! The themes already made are in the spoiler though do enjoy to listen! Some people if not all share the same theme with someone in the group below. Though aside from that, clicky,clicky!Also did this to test out my new soundfont system:

-The WBO (don't worry it's an unofficial theme)
-Juncction and Manicbens' theme (Heavy Hitters)
-Bey battle in Bega City
-Missing.No and Unikitty vs Mudorios
- Jinbee and Missing.No theme (Twins of victory)
- Flame Capricorn and Mudorios theme (Brotherhood)
- Late at night
- Majestic Mountains
- Neo vs Bawb18
- J.I.N.B.E.E, Sion, Unikitty, Bawb18, and Neo take on Meta Madness
- The Community takes command where the Committee can't!
- Sion vs Hato
- Psykick city
- Spin my Spirit (Theme of Jetsnake1 and amidamaru)

Posters:

- Number 1, Epi 1-7
- Number 2, Epi 8- 17
- Everyone from episodes 1 - 17
woo, almost didn't make it within the deadline! Well, whatever it be, the cover image isn't uploading for some reason... so I'll have to upload it again and add it here! Well, then couldn't do as much as I wanted though, here is the first episode out, may build it up during progression of this. so this post will be altered due to adding the cover and a few other things needed to be added.

I was originally going to draw this with copy paper or notebook paper but things didn't really turn out that well on my end. So I had to resort to my journal that I never use, originally was going to type in dialogue though mind shifted to using hand writing because it's faster.....So here it is.

Episode 1: Call me Juncction, Summon Manicben!

next episode is due to be released on:

9 - 23 - 2015
I was hoping Juncction would launch late because he was "feeling slow," lol.
Yeah, though hey late launch or not. with a devastating launch like that. There maybe more in store when he isn't feeling slow. Wink
Not bad! Must've took ages.
I enjoyed that comic. The illustrations are really good and quite humourous as well (particularly the M145MS part).

Can't wait to see more, keep it up.
Edit, double quotes!

(Sep. 20, 2015  9:03 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Not bad! Must've took ages.

Drawing this honestly didn't really take that long, I mean in terms of drawing the specifics on a beyblade, it was a task though it was pretty much a fun ride! And considering I made this project idea about 1-2 days ago, I've made quite the step to meet the deadline.

(Sep. 20, 2015  9:12 PM)Momohimi Wrote: I enjoyed that comic. The illustrations are really good and quite humourous as well (particularly the M145MS part).

Much appreciated really, had fun drawing this. Didn't want to make it so serious that it becomes cringe worthy and not to humorous where it becomes a chore reading it.
(Sep. 20, 2015  9:15 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Edit, double quotes!

(Sep. 20, 2015  9:03 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Not bad! Must've took ages.

Drawing this honestly didn't really take that long, I mean in terms of drawing the specifics on a beyblade, it was a task though it was pretty much a fun ride! And considering I made this project idea about 1-2 days ago, I've made quite the step to meet the deadline.

(Sep. 20, 2015  9:12 PM)Momohimi Wrote: I enjoyed that comic. The illustrations are really good and quite humourous as well (particularly the M145MS part).

Much appreciated really, had fun drawing this. Didn't want to make it so serious that it becomes cringe worthy and not to humorous where it becomes a chore reading it.

I agree that making it too serious makes it cringe worthy.
Kinda Sonic-esque but well, not bad at all. Keep going !
Hey erm, I would like to win sometimes eh? Grin
Great work, keep it up!
Some advice, keep each part in the OP as well so people can read the whole thing! Grin
Hey I don't feel slow all the time! Awesome comic! Great amounts of effort. I approve!!!

The M145MS is the best combo by far.
(Sep. 20, 2015  9:22 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Kinda Sonic-esque but well, not bad at all. Keep going !

Lol, that's an interesting way to put it!

(Sep. 20, 2015  9:24 PM)Manicben Wrote: Hey erm, I would like to win sometimes eh? Grin
Great work, keep it up!
Some advice, keep each part in the OP as well so people can read the whole thing! Grin

hmm, will do. Got to edit the OP anyway, since this is a community based comic, would like more users to give me the A-Okay and submit a combo so that they can be in it. would be rude if I just insert them.

And don't worry Manic, you'll get a win. I promise <3

(Sep. 20, 2015  9:24 PM)juncction Wrote: Hey I don't feel slow all the time! Awesome comic! Great amounts of effort. I approve!!!

The M145MS is the best combo by far.

"An M145MS as a base?"
[DELETED]
(Sep. 20, 2015  9:54 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: lolremoved

Pretty much, though lets back up a bit. Has to be submited through pm not public comments. Because I don't want people to go down and try to duplicate a combo if ya know what I mean.
Hahaha, pretty funny and cool! I'd recommend using unlined paper, though!
(Sep. 20, 2015  10:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hahaha, pretty funny and cool! I'd recommend using unlined paper, though!

Would've though I'm being pretty strict on my copy paper as of currently, so I'm just having to deal with this journal I never use.
(Sep. 20, 2015  10:10 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2015  9:54 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: You serious? If I submit, I would like my combo to be MF Death Herculeo SW145WD, if you can add then thanks!

Pretty much, though lets back up a bit. Has to be submited through pm not public comments. Because I don't want people to go down and try to duplicate a combo if ya know what I mean.

Haha sorry about that.
(Sep. 20, 2015  11:18 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2015  10:10 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2015  9:54 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: lolremoved

Haha sorry about that.

I mean if you want that to be your confirmed combo, then by all means I'll accept it and add you into the confirmed appearances list.
Edit: Beat the night schedule by a few hours though, something is better than nothing. submit early, reward early.

Well then, the second episode this time around! usually on many forums after the first episode the series eventually just...dies....Though, pfft. I'm dedicated.

Welp! Not this time around! Here's the second episode!

Episode 2: The Real Libra, is the only Libra

I really like it! I would definitely, like BeyBrad, said try to do it on blank paper instead of lined haha.
oh, i would like my special move to be "INFINITY BLAZER". it resembles lion gale force wall.
Holy carp! I'm in this one! Thanks a lot!
Important: Will I and burn blaze 145 pd be in this? Grin

since this is an anime note, burn blaze is known to melt opponents with the extreme heat it generates. It channels through the pd to increase spin time.

Special move is Scorch Brilliance, where it glows into a state where attacking it is almost lethal, although I rarely would use it because it's just rude to use it in an innocent battle. only in life or death matters he uses this.

His other special move is pulsar beam. It releases a beam of light when hit, where it damages the opponent more than a basic attack, and also prevents spin stealing. However, it also renders the beyblade more easy to knock around, so I would precede some caution when I would attack.
(Sep. 23, 2015  11:35 PM)mudorios Wrote: oh, i would like my special move to be "INFINITY BLAZER". it resembles lion gale force wall.

Noted, so far you're the only one who has one! (as of this post anyway)

(Sep. 24, 2015  12:24 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Holy carp! I'm in this one! Thanks a lot!

No problem~
(Sep. 24, 2015  12:45 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: Important: Will I and burn blaze 145 pd be in this? Grin

since this is an anime note, burn blaze is known to melt opponents with the extreme heat it generates. It channels through the pd to increase spin time.

Special move is Scorch Brilliance, where it glows into a state where attacking it is almost lethal, although I rarely would use it because it's just rude to use it in an innocent battle. only in life or death matters he uses this.

His other special move is pulsar beam. It releases a beam of light when hit, where it damages the opponent more than a basic attack, and also prevents spin stealing. However, it also renders the beyblade more easy to knock around, so I would precede some caution when I would attack.

lol, noted. I'll keep that special move in mind though, you made a few mistakes.

- don't publically display beyblade combo, don't want other duplicating and or wanting to make a combo better than the one named or call your combo trash and or to over powered.

- PM me your approval of appearance. Can't just throw you in there without approval, it'd be wildly rude let alone quite obnioxious to place in members who don't want to be in it. That's why I requested the PMing approval.

(Sep. 23, 2015  10:42 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: I really like it! I would definitely, like BeyBrad, said try to do it on blank paper instead of lined haha.

Sticking with this journal until it's filled up! Or until I buy 900 more sheets of copy paper...
dude, wheres the episode? ive been waiting!