WBO Writing Links and Reviewing Company!

Poll: Should we limit the amount of the Reviewers?

Yes
45.45%
No
54.55%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
(Apr. 29, 2012  6:22 PM)Cygnus Wrote: I think it was fine. Aren't getting many reviews in. And the ones that I have, the people I have assigned them to haven't done them yet.

sorry here's my review for Empire of Dissonance:

Thanks for the review .:J:.!!! Awesome. This will improve me very much. Besides, 7 is my favorite number!
The link to Temportal's forum doesn't work. At least not for me.
I know, it doesn't for me either. When I tried to edit it, it was fine, so I presumed it was just me. I'll have another look.

EDIT: Got it. Repeated http:// twice.
username:fakir(some call me chocolate rain cause i'm so tall you dont have to)

experience:in class my teacher says im one of is best students and I wrote a book as a young kid (not published) called my son and me with my mom (i was 5 at the time) and i just love writing

best paragraph: (not finished)chapter 3Confusedwords
Nuri strikes and I quickly jump back and doge it not noticing the brick wall behind me I smash into it and Nuri manages to put a deep cut in my leg I get up and start to do a fast limp toward Nuri he attacks again but this time I doge it and strike at his one blind point,his left shoulder he falls to the floor and put my sword to his throat."your skills haven't changed a bit have they Nuri" I say with a grin"always rushing in head first, just blind fury" I continue.
Before I can finish a arrow comes from nowhere and hits me in my back and through my chest I quickly bleed out.Nuri flashes me a grin as I fall to the floor as he gets up and staggers away."UCHI" Illinia screams as she rushes to my side with Jake and Shira coming close behind."don't worry........I'll be fine" I say as my brown eyes stare lifelessly stare at the sunset.
God, I've been lurking around and finally decided to try this out.

username: Shirayuki

experience: been writing since I was 10 (I'm twelve yo)

best paragraph:
Chapter 1 paragraph 3
I look out the window, All I see is a wheat field. It's been 3 years since my parents died in a car accident. I have to move to my friend's house, but I don't want to. I suddenly fall asleep into a dream like no other. All I see is black. But a figure in front of me approaches.
"Daddy, Daddy! want to play catch?" He asks.
Who is he talking to?
"Sure!" A voice replies.
That voice sounds familliar. That's my father, and that kid is me. I fall to the ground crying. Why am I in this dream? Get me out of here. This isn't what I wanted at all. Luckly The train finally stopped waking me up. I exited the train only to see my friend, Haruhi.
"Ochiru!" She exclaims.
"Hey..." I reply.
Why is she so nice to me? I notice how cold it was.
"Why i-is it so-o cold-d?" I ask.
"What? It's warm." She says back.
"I'm leaving," I shoot back.
I turn around and start walking, but then a soft hand touches my shoulder. I look over my shoulder and see Haruhi and her puppy eyes. Can't say no to that eh?
"Fine... I'll stay," I said.
She starts jumping for joy. After that we walk back to her house.