WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!!

Man this is sweet! The one in new york is on my birthday! August 21.
man i wish i lived in america
I do hope no one from Asia is complaining about not living in America, when it comes to beyblade. I am not sure irony would be the right term to describe that though...

ToyWizJD: The WBO and Toywiz continuing a partnership would be a very good thing. Lets make this one hell of an event folks! May the best bladers win! Good luck to all!

LT13
a tournament in california im there beware thebladebomber im coming to dominate
If I lived in one of the states that was doing this, I would be SO excited Uncertain
omg!! I would love to go to one, but I live in KS. Think maybe we can work on something happening here?
So that was what the "Tourney organizers in the US" was all about. I actually proposed an event called "The Summer Spin" haha. But I will try to get a tourney in MA.
(Aug. 01, 2011  11:19 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: What stadiums will Toywiz supply?

Send me a private message.
(Aug. 01, 2011  9:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: How "only just America again" ? Of course this BeyLotto will only apply to those who will have participated in the tournaments listed in the opening post of this topic, but usually previous BeyLottos have also been restricted to a few specific events, yet never "only just America" ever before ...

sorry for the late reply, but the again was not meant to be added, so that part sounds as if they only occur there... Sorry for the typo...

Also nice, unfortunately I cant go (UK), but whoever does go will probably like it as its not only the tourney, it's lotto and probably other stuff (freeplay)....
Hello?? Anyone I can talk to about trying to do something in my area?
Hmm, this seems interesting and fun! Glad WBO's getting more regonized. Keep up Kai-V and the rest of the commitee members!
(Aug. 02, 2011  12:16 AM)antwer1 Wrote: Hello?? Anyone I can talk to about trying to do something in my area?

Fly to mars and negotiate with the martian politicians (Which, as you know, never works).

Seriously, just PM one of the committee members or post in this thread like it said in the OP.
(Aug. 02, 2011  12:32 AM)Sparta Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2011  12:16 AM)antwer1 Wrote: Hello?? Anyone I can talk to about trying to do something in my area?

Fly to mars and negotiate with the martian politicians (Which, as you know, never works).

Seriously, just PM one of the committee members or post in this thread like it said in the OP.

No need to be a jerk about it
If I go, will I be able to buy a passport there?
Yes, you can buy a passport at any tournaments IIRC.
I want to host a tournament in my area. I live in Spokane, WA. I already have like 11 people interested. I know all the tournament rules and the such. I also have a friend of mine who will be helping me out in this.

Does Toywiz supply the stadiums or does the host have to supply them?
PM Kai-V, I plan on doing the same, once I have enough confirmed people.
Yeah I'm at 3 confirmed but i need to PM kai-v about the stadiums
I could go but my mom would not let me even though i have a US visa though my little friend goes to japan because he won the grand tournament and gets to go to the asia championship and if i could i would go to new york because i want to see ikmv he look like my uncle Gasp sorry for offtopic or is it?
with winning money to shop online more people will surely come to the tournySmile(:
HI! I am planning to host a tourney on August 27, and do tournaments in the U.S. approved by the WBO austomatically join this Summer Showdown thing?
(Aug. 02, 2011  1:50 AM)JAM20100511 Wrote: HI! I am planning to host a tourney on August 27, and do tournaments in the U.S. approved by the WBO austomatically join this Summer Showdown thing?

It depends. Post in the Event Proposals forum.
When I saw "California" I was like OMGOMG, and then when I saw Los Angeles, I went "Awwwww." I live in San Francisco.
(Aug. 02, 2011  2:05 AM)BHorogium Wrote: When I saw "California" I was like OMGOMG, and then when I saw Los Angeles, I went "Awwwww." I live in San Francisco.
Start up one in San Fran! They are providing the stadiums, so just get you friends and set a date. Eight people=Tourney.