WBO Random Thoughts

(Aug. 05, 2013  8:04 AM)LMAO Wrote: I'm sort of on and off at night, if I wake up randomly, and then I come on here

I HATE it when I accidentally click the "Mark all Forums Read" it's seriously the worst.

OH MY GOD YES!!!! I did that a couple weeks ago and im just getting back to normal.

(Aug. 05, 2013  9:58 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Yuko, you've always got me (but im trash so... Yeah XD) leave those cheaters... XD

U got me I got you lol
We brothas from anotha motha lol. LMAO Me, I dont care because I really read all the forums XD
(Aug. 05, 2013  2:03 AM)djspida5 Wrote: I'm glad you're all still alive.

gyro!!

I'm glad you're still alive.
(Aug. 05, 2013  10:08 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I visit WBO more than Facebook...
Facebook? Pffft, I'm probably the only person aged 13-17 without one (or pretty much any social media account).
But I'm on the WBO waaaay too much.
Like, way too much.

I don't even recognise myself with my new avatar XP
(Aug. 07, 2013  6:21 AM)Ultramarine Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2013  10:08 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I visit WBO more than Facebook...
Facebook? Pffft, I'm probably the only person aged 13-17 without one.
But I'm on the WBO waaaay too much.
Like, way too much.

Same here!XD I don't have a Facebook and I'm 15!Smile
I'm also on the WBO way to much as well!!!XD
Even when I'm watching my little sisters at home alone!!!XD
I eat breakfast while reading the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread. Eh, that sounded cooler in my head Tired
I think I'd suffer from WBO withdrawal if my Internet died XD
(Aug. 07, 2013  6:30 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: I eat breakfast while reading the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread.
I think I'd suffer from WBO withdrawal if my Internet died XD

Haha me too! Last night the Internet went down so couldn't get on!!Unhappy I was just sitting in my room on my bed doing absolutely nothing!Unhappy Then I asked my dad if it was back on, he said yes! I say “yay I don't have to be bored!” LolXD
That's pretty sad you know.... Being so attached to something that doesn't last forever.

OT:

All my old buddies have 'disappeared' so I'm kinda lonely down in the GFX world in YC Unhappy
Nothing lasts for ever. Therefore everyone who is attached to something is sad.

The YC forum hasn't really had much activity. Only like three stories (not counting mine) are fairly active anymore.
That's a good thing in my opinion. I have been noticing more beyblade oriented threads have been active. It used to be tons of Your Creations junk everywhere.
Both YC and the Beyblade oriented threads are full of junk at times...
I didn't really mean junk, I meant it seemed your creations was almost as much active as the beyblade forums.
If Morgan Freeman was a WBO judge, he would be spinster.

[Image: truestory.jpg]
(Aug. 07, 2013  6:55 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Nothing lasts for ever. Therefore everyone who is attached to something is sad.

The YC forum hasn't really had much activity. Only like three stories (not counting mine) are fairly active anymore.

Yeah! I hope I never quite being a blader!!Smile
(Aug. 09, 2013  7:01 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: If Morgan Freeman was a WBO judge, he would be spinster.

[Image: truestory.jpg]

Haha, so true (Spinster Y U STOP BLAED?!)
Who is this Spinster?
Who doesn't know Spinster!? He is only the best judge the WBO has ever seen!
Fast forward to the finals and you will understand.

I can't see it, sendnme the link?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ9vtliD8Bc
I don't understand what was so great, no offends to him. ._.
UGH!! If a video doesn't work you need to see him in real life lol
Yeah, you need to meet him in real life haha.

(Aug. 09, 2013  8:58 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Fast forward to the finals and you will understand.

"winning ... with a tripio" LOL
It's funny if you look at the Blader Rewards thread... Why in the HELL did everyone want Infinity Libra?
Oh my gosh, I am full of suspense awaiting the results of the design a plastic beyblade face contest. I haven't slept since the deadline!... Just kidding.

So committee, I know you most likely won't tell, but any time frame of when the results will be announced? Wink
(Aug. 15, 2013  5:22 AM)Tri Wrote: Oh my gosh, I am full of suspense awaiting the results of the design a plastic beyblade face contest. I haven't slept since the deadline!... Just kidding.

So committee, I know you most likely won't tell, but any time frame of when the results will be announced? Wink

Most of the Committee Members seem to be in vacation right now, so I have no idea when we will be able to collect everyone's votes.