WBO Random Thoughts

(Jun. 28, 2014  3:50 PM)Kuroyukihime Wrote: Yeah it's cool seeing a bunch of new advanced and a new committee on the online list. Makes me jealous and want to work hard on the WBO. At least the advance forum will be more active now.

I think you and *Ginga* are close Wink
(Jun. 28, 2014  3:51 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2014  3:50 PM)Kuroyukihime Wrote: Yeah it's cool seeing a bunch of new advanced and a new committee on the online list. Makes me jealous and want to work hard on the WBO. At least the advance forum will be more active now.

I think you and *Ginga* are close Wink
*Ginga* is probably close, but me no way lol. I could see Tr! becoming advanced though.
(Jun. 28, 2014  3:50 PM)Kuroyukihime Wrote: At least the advance forum will be more active now.

That's pretty good, since many advanced members that I know of are quite inactive themselves. It's great that members who are quite active just became promoted!

On the topic of who should've became both advanced and moderators, I personally thought Tr! had it hands down, though he didn't get promoted to it. I could of expected both Kuroyukihime,*Ginga*, and even Leone19 to get spots, too! I thought Dark would finally become a committee member, as well.
(Jun. 28, 2014  6:12 PM)MidnightGFX Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2014  3:50 PM)Kuroyukihime Wrote: At least the advance forum will be more active now.

That's pretty good, since many advanced members that I know of are quite inactive themselves. It's great that members who are quite active just became promoted!

On the topic of who should've became both advanced and moderators, I personally thought Tr! had it hands down, though he didn't get promoted to it. I could of expected both Kuroyukihime,*Ginga*, and even Leone19 to get spots, too! I thought Dark would finally become a committee member, as well.
i was kinda disappointed about Dark mousy (hence the list in my sig). But oh well.
(Jun. 28, 2014  6:24 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2014  6:12 PM)MidnightGFX Wrote:

i was kinda disappointed about Dark mousy (hence the list in my sig). But oh well.

I just read that, thanks Midnight. Tongue_out

I've really only been on the site for 2 years, a bit more but I was inactive- hopefully I can work myself up to Advance soon, haha.
I would think you're pretty close leone19, you joined right around the same time I did, are highly ranked, and have a large number of contributive posts.
Thanks Midnight, Echizen, and Thunder Dome (your new username is too long), it means a lot to me, like so much really.
(Jun. 28, 2014  7:06 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2014  6:24 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2014  6:12 PM)MidnightGFX Wrote: That's pretty good, since many advanced members that I know of are quite inactive themselves. It's great that members who are quite active just became promoted!

I've really only been on the site for 2 years, a bit more but I was inactive- hopefully I can work myself up to Advance soon, haha.
Wait how do you get that face?

Anyways I know there are a ton of Bladers on the site who could've gone advanced, but I think they selected the best out of a "pool". I know for sure that you were in it. You, DK EX, Echizen, Thunder Dome (whatever his name is now),and Du@l. I don't think I was in it, but maybe some day.
(Jun. 29, 2014  4:24 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2014  6:24 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: i was kinda disappointed about Dark mousy (hence the list in my sig). But oh well.

Anyways I know there are a ton of Bladers on the site who could've gone advanced, but I think they selected the best out of a "pool". I know for sure that you were in it. You, DK EX, Echizen, Thunder Dome (whatever his name is now),and Du@l. I don't think I was in it, but maybe some day.

What face?

Also, thanks again for the compliments, haha.
(Jun. 29, 2014  4:25 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2014  7:06 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I just read that, thanks Midnight. Tongue_out

What face?

The Alexandria Face, I believe that's it's name.
(Jun. 29, 2014  4:26 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2014  4:24 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Wait how do you get that face?

What face?

I believe it was for having X number of good combination posts or topics; something along that line, I believe.
I'm pretty sure it's for testing a whole lot. Like TBD.
(Jun. 29, 2014  4:26 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: The Alexandria Face, I believe that's it's name.

Alexandrite is its name!

Just to confirm: yes, you get it for contributing with the metagame; tests, combinations, etc. by going out of your way for the community.
(Jun. 28, 2014  6:24 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: i was kinda disappointed about Dark mousy (hence the list in my sig). But oh well.

haha, no. Thanks, tho Smile.
(Jun. 29, 2014  4:24 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Wait how do you get that face?

What face?

Where you ever going to mention me? Serious
(Jun. 29, 2014  4:42 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2014  4:25 PM)Leone19 Wrote: What face?

Where you ever going to mention me? Serious
Oh yeah, you and *Ginga*.
I sort of assumed the Alexandrite face was for anyone with 5 or more combination/testing threads, since that seems to be the case for everyone who receives it.
I got it kinda like that. It also depends on how much tests you have in a thread. If you have 5 with only 3 tests, that wouldn't work. That's why I had to make 7, hah.
I should get to working then hah!

But I feel like I need to dive back into the meta, all of the new members becoming advanced now gives me a goal to work to!

Congratulations to all, proud of you guys :3

EDIT: Just counted, I have 58 tests done, that's more than I thought XD

Could someone PM me a recommendation of a format I should do testing for?
This is my 2000th post!!!
Wow, only got to do 36,253 to beat the top poster/Kai-V, hah.
You posted just to say that it was your 2,000th post? I'm pretty sure that is spamming.
It's random thoughts isn't it?

Also excited about the GBT2 Face Boosters coming soon. I hope to finally get a Rare!
It kinda is spam, but congrats anyway. I'm really far from 2000 posts though.
I'm so close...