WBO Promo Card Campaign - Looking for west coast NA Representatives! (08/03)

• 1 ...
Wizard
(Jul. 16, 2016  4:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2016  7:53 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I know that there aren't any nearby representatives for me, but before I ask about getting some cards, what is the progress on updating them with the new logo and info?

We do actually have a new card design, but we've also produced a lot of new assets recently and might want to update them again.

You guys made some Japanese promo cards a few months back. Any chance you could send some my way?
Achi-baba
(Jul. 16, 2016  4:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2016  7:53 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I know that there aren't any nearby representatives for me, but before I ask about getting some cards, what is the progress on updating them with the new logo and info?

We do actually have a new card design, but we've also produced a lot of new assets recently and might want to update them again.

Well whenever you feel that they are per your standards, can you please let us know? I would like to get some to advertise around were we have tournaments.

Oh, Kai-V how many cards come in a box?
Kai-V
Hm technically one box has at least a hundred if not a couple hundred cards.
I live in Lake Oswego, OR, if you could fill me in on a few more details, I think I would be able to be a part of this program.
Achi-baba
I think it's time to start asking about these again. I know you guys are busy as bees with the new updates for the website, but it is ideal to be able to hand out Promo Cards to people when burst comes out worldwide. Also, I think there should be an option for writing in the date of upcoming tournament in that area.
Kai-V
I know, I wish I could help you hahah.

You have been way too patient, but all I can do personally is to send you some old Promo Cards stock. Would you like that, even if it is temporary?
Bey Brad
(Nov. 03, 2016  2:51 AM)Achi-baba Wrote: I think it's time to start asking about these again. I know you guys are busy as bees with the new updates for the website, but it is ideal to be able to hand out Promo Cards to people when burst comes out worldwide. Also, I think there should be an option for writing in the date of upcoming tournament in that area.

Thank you for bringing it up. We're really sorry for making you wait. We're working on it and promise we'll have something ready (and new!) for you before January.
Achi-baba
^^ A box or two of the old cards will work. ThaKingTai offered to receive them in the mail, so he will PM one of you with the necessary information for you guys to ship them out.
Kai-V
I am the one who has them, so he can contact me.

A box holds several hundred cards though, and I doubt you want that especially when something better should arrive soon. So, how many would you want? Fifty usually lasts people many months already.
Achi-baba
Well Team Shellshock is going to divide them up between the four of us, But I understand, one box should be good for now. We do still have a lot of places in our area where potential interest can be gained nearby (And I can dump them on my club members too, haha, not really).
Well since Burst has hit Australia I think it's best if I ask for some promo cards Smile
Kai-V
(Dec. 25, 2016  1:43 AM)mj9 Wrote: Well since Burst has hit Australia I think it's best if I ask for some promo cards Smile

We should have a new design (using our present logo hah) ready for the end of January. Would you be able to wait until then? We know that it is not ideal, but it is also inconvenient to hand out Promo Cards that use a totally different logo hah.
(Dec. 25, 2016  3:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We should have a new design (using our present logo hah) ready for the end of January. Would you be able to wait until then? We know that it is not ideal, but it is also inconvenient to hand out Promo Cards that use a totally different logo hah.

That's fine take your time just thought it would be a smart thing to express my interest
  • 1 ...