WBO Organized Play Rule Updates June 2018 Part 2: Spryzen Requiem Banned, rP Ruling

I am actually happy that SR Hasbro is banned for the WBO. It was to good in battle. I do not think it should be banned for the world tour because their are many duel layer beyblades that make it lose! The world tour should just say you can only use it with its original parts
Welcome back requiem TT^TT
Is the sprigann requiem ban lifted?
Is it the whole spriggan banned?
What if i just use the energy layer ?
(Oct. 03, 2018  11:43 AM)SEIKENTZUKI Wrote: Is the sprigann requiem ban lifted?
Is it the whole spriggan banned?
What if i just use the energy layer ?

Hasbro Versions Of Spriggan Requiem, i.e., Spryzen Requiem S3 "the Energy Layer  is Banned"
I can't read the rulebook for format!

(Jul. 01, 2018  3:12 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: If this is possible can the WBO Members (Staffs) do a Format called Burst Format Limited which includes and a Ruleless Format which includes Sr and Frames Falling Off Considered as a rematch
No, because the frame actually works like rP's armour
(Nov. 26, 2019  12:08 PM)RevivePhoenix Wrote: I can't read the rulebook for format!

(Jul. 01, 2018  3:12 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: If this is possible can the WBO Members (Staffs) do a Format called Burst Format Limited which includes and a Ruleless Format which includes Sr and Frames Falling Off Considered as a rematch
No, because the frame actually works like rP's armour

Don’t revive this thread. It’s over a year old and there is no need to revive it.