WBO Organized Play Rule Updates August 2018: Spriggan Requiem/Maximum Garuda Unbanned

Level chips are still banned, right?
(Aug. 10, 2018  10:24 PM)addyaustin Wrote: Level chips are still banned, right?

Unbanned sinced July 2th
If g3 poses no threat to hS... My hS is defective. And I need to use a screwdriver to pry it from attack to defense but not vice versa. I am bringing a screwdriver to crash. (the tournament) Wild Wyvern is coming with Orbit, and hS performs well against mg, even with weight, so mg is going down.

Mg combo is stock, 8 flow flugel.
(Aug. 03, 2018  4:11 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2018  4:03 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Hasbro has really become OP recently, haven’t they?

Did to their slopes , Right ( I think the next banned beyblade should be REVIVE PHEONIX , it is giving nightmares to Bladers who are playing against the owner of a Revive Pheonix  )

Revive Phoenix can actually be beaten with beys with high attack and high stamina. And it has to attack under Phoenix, or use a jumping attack.
Awesome
?
Super Z series still not legal in some regions.
(Aug. 23, 2018  11:19 AM)Jayson2108 Wrote: Super Z series still not legal in some regions.

It's about WBO rulings. Cho Z are allowed everywhere
Personally people over exaggerate about hasbros Garuda it can be taken down by bout anything
(Oct. 27, 2018  3:30 AM)Swrebels08 Wrote: Unban spizzan

Its unbanned.
(Oct. 27, 2018  3:30 AM)Swrebels08 Wrote: Unban spizzan

Spriggan Requiem has been unbanned. This is only for the TakaraTomy model. The Hasbro one is still banned though...
Garuda on eternal with A mold god chip is op and spriggan 10 or 0 bump destroy one of the best attack combos (just suggesting.)
Wow I have Spriggan Requiem and Hell Salamander and I didn't know that well you learn something new every day.
Yay!!! Now if if I get one of these I'll be able to use them.

Well... ...I do like that blue Spryzen Requiem S3 that Hasbro made. Smile Smile Smile
(Apr. 01, 2020  1:12 AM)TurboValtryekV3 Wrote: Yay!!! Now if if I get one of these I'll be able to use them.

Well...              ...I do like that blue Spryzen Requiem S3 that Hasbro made. Smile Smile Smile

You shouldn't respond to timely threads that haven't been active in almost a year and a half.

Please don't do that again. If you don't know how to check the date on a post, well, learn.