70.00%
B
10.00%
C
10.00%
D
10.00%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
A World Beyblade Organization Singing Competition!
Second Edition

Alrighty so we only got 4 entries that worked out. (If you don't hear your entry here, send a message to both Insomniac and Insomniac. to see what is going on. There could be two possibilities; either your SoundCloud file is private and or your entry was lost in the gazillions of messages I have gotten during my absences.)

Sorry for the delay in posting them here (entirely my fault), but without further ado, please vote for 1 entry that you enjoyed. The poll will be private so vote as you please but keep in mind I can still track IP addresses and such so don't try anything silly.

(Click to hear the entries)
Entry A
Entry B
Entry C
Entry D
Dang I wish I was confident/good enough, haha.
Can't wait to see listen to all the entries!
I might join, but I am not alowed to post on youtube, what are soundcloud and audioboo
Audioboo and SoundCloud are audio hosting sites. They allow you to upload and record audio and music files to make sharing them easier.
Yay! I am definitely entering this time! I wish I had a decent recorder though :\.
My recorder isn't so good either but I will most probably (90%) enter.
Oh, I forgot one small detail in the OP. I will say it here again:

Only songs from the Beyblade series will be allowed to be entered for this competition. If you have any questions, PM either Insomniac.

Best of luck!
If only it wasn't beyblade, then you could hear this sexy voice of mine~ -W-
No offense, but restricting this contest to Beyblade songs is really upsetting ... Most of the English songs from Nelvana have some sort of rap or not real, super good singing, otherwise there are the songs in Japanese that are eligible for the most, but in general, there is really not that much choice.
(Aug. 21, 2013  3:51 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: If only it wasn't beyblade, then you could hear this sexy voice of mine~ -W-

Why not grace one of the series' songs with your vocals? It's all in good fun, nothing to lose. Tongue_out

EDIT:
(Aug. 21, 2013  4:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No offense, but restricting this contest to Beyblade songs is really upsetting ... Most of the English songs from Nelvana have some sort of rap or not real, super good singing, otherwise there are the songs in Japanese that are eligible for the most, but in general, there is really not that much choice.

"It's all in good fun..."
I'm not a big fan of the "only beyblade songs" either because a lot in the old series were really hard rock and didn't have very good singing, like Kai-V said.

Either way, I know what song I'm going to sing!
(Aug. 21, 2013  4:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No offense, but restricting this contest to Beyblade songs is really upsetting ... Most of the English songs from Nelvana have some sort of rap or not real, super good singing, otherwise there are the songs in Japanese that are eligible for the most, but in general, there is really not that much choice.
The English songs from the original series were actually good, and some were my all-time favourite songs (till I found The Cars and The Animals XP).
Man, and (assuming I could find the camera) would have the perfect song, but with beyblade only, I have only one option to use and sound decent
It is kind of dissappointing that you can only sing beyblade song, but I will sing the english version. I would prefer the choice to be a song of any anime, which would have been better, but this is just dissapointing.
since it Is so terribly upsetting for everyone, it might be better off reverting to what I had originally written in the op. there is no song restriction anymore, again, you DO NOT have to sing only a beyblade song. All other rules still are in place though.

thank you all for your cooperation.
Do I wanna enter...? When is the deadline?
(Aug. 21, 2013  4:51 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Do I wanna enter...? When is the deadline?

We just want to see if there is any interest right now, the tentative deadline will be posted tomorrow. That will 'officially' get the tournament running.
I'm considering joining. I've found a couple of new songs that suit my voice that I like.
This seems like it could be fun. Instead of having the original track, could I play an instrument or sing without a background (as long as I give the song title and writer, of course)? I'm afraid the original track might drown me out or distract me lol
I most likely will enter, but may we use instruments?
(Aug. 21, 2013  4:04 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: since it Is so terribly upsetting for everyone, it might be better off reverting to what I had originally written in the op. there is no song restriction anymore, again, you DO NOT have to sing only a beyblade song. All other rules still are in place though.

thank you all for your cooperation.

Thank you so much!!! I will definitely sing.
(Aug. 21, 2013  5:49 PM)SaintBlader Wrote: This seems like it could be fun. Instead of having the original track, could I play an instrument or sing without a background (as long as I give the song title and writer, of course)? I'm afraid the original track might drown me out or distract me lol

Of course and ...

(Aug. 21, 2013  6:59 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: I most likely will enter, but may we use instruments?

... it is a singing competition, so your voice is what counts.
(Aug. 21, 2013  10:37 PM)Insomniac. Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2013  5:49 PM)SaintBlader Wrote: This seems like it could be fun. Instead of having the original track, could I play an instrument or sing without a background (as long as I give the song title and writer, of course)? I'm afraid the original track might drown me out or distract me lol

Of course and ...

(Aug. 21, 2013  6:59 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: I most likely will enter, but may we use instruments?

... it is a singing competition, so your voice is what counts.
I realize this but with an instrument you can better here the singer's voice rather than the vocals unsteadily fusing with your own due to the BG music. It is better to have 2 isolated sounds than a cluster of mismatched ptches. So yes on the instruments, OK!
Thank you so much!! Joyful_2 Now I only need to find that camera.