[WBO FUNDRAISER] face booster αlpha — Limited Time Donation Present

Really awesome! Ill donate soon Wink
This faces actually look really nice, I really like the designs on them actually. Also not to mention the killer deals on these ($10 for the WBO and 3 faceboosters, that's awesome). Hopefully you guys can expect a donation from me in the near future, anything to help out this amazing community!
Thank you, Thunder Dome! We appreciate all the hard work you do for us, too ^^
(Sep. 11, 2015  2:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2015  7:06 PM)ZachBob Wrote: I donated $20 Great job on these burst faces, guys. Can't wait to see which ones I get Smile

TWO AMATERIOS! You're really lucky!

I know, right?! So stoked! I still need regular and black valkyrie so it will be three soon enough. Grin

Only person with 2 and only one to get it from the booster so far haha.
Dude, that's crazy. But thank you.

And also, the Black Knight Valkyrie Face is so cool I can't even blame you.
Damn my donations have been pretty steady this month as it is and you guys drop this on me. Dropped another $40 to you guys.
i will soon donate 100$ to wbo!!!!!
(Sep. 11, 2015  8:32 AM)xHB SAUCEx Wrote: Damn my donations have been pretty steady this month as it is and you guys drop this on me. Dropped another $40 to you guys.

And every single donation is appreciated!

Thank you!
Finally made my donation! I meant to when the thread was first posted but I totally forgot.

These faces are so cool looking they can't have been easy to do, big thanks to Kei and Kai-V.
(Sep. 11, 2015  8:32 AM)xHB SAUCEx Wrote: Damn my donations have been pretty steady this month as it is and you guys drop this on me. Dropped another $40 to you guys.

Feel free to maybe take a break for a while ^^;

Thanks everyone again for your donations! We're really blown away by the show of support.
(Sep. 11, 2015  2:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Feel free to maybe take a break for a while ^^;

Thanks everyone again for your donations! We're really blown away by the show of support.

I'd feel left out if I didn't. Hope this attracts some more donations!

(Sep. 11, 2015  1:26 PM)ClaraM Wrote: Finally made my donation! I meant to when the thread was first posted but I totally forgot.

These faces are so cool looking they can't have been easy to do, big thanks to Kei and Kai-V.

Man, two great donations, thank you so much guys !
Can't believe already 10 Legendary Alpha Sets sold, you guys are really ... legendary!
Happily Donated 10$. One more face and my finger would not be able to handle the scrolling anymore. These faces are huge!
Yeah, I´m wondering, too: Why are those faces so tremendously giant?? And will they stay like this forever?
That'll be down to the different styles being implemented for those faces. If you hold CTRL+F5 when refreshing, it should clear your cache for this site and download the new files. Otherwise, if you're on mobile, you can either wait for the stylesheet to update itself or manually clear your cache in your browser's settings.
yeah guys, they are obviously not meant to be that large. it's just the old styles in your cache. the size in the original post is the intended size.
crtl+f5 indeed did the trick! Now I'm feeling obliged to donate another 10$. ;p
Yeah, it worked, thanks! Grin
Hey! Thanks a lot for the incredible support, it warms our heart and is deeply appreciated. Some generous donor just sent 50 USD, but did not specify what they wanted (full set + 3 boosters?). Can you please PM me or Kai-V and confirm what you'd like (please provide your Paypal e-mail address as well). Many thanks!
since that's the only option at that pricepoint, that must be it :')
Oh never mind, I found out who it was, but now I do not know if they want us to post about it or not. If you read this and do not mind writing that this donation came from you, go ahead; otherwise, thank you very much for your generous donation !
How long will this be running for?