WBO Comic Strip

(Mar. 02, 2011  6:26 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Hehhehe, remember That stuff "The doctor" injected into you?

You liked that didnt you......Wink

Oh yeah... I felt like I was spinning- TO THE LEFT.
that comic was really funny, i think its your best yet
Love the comics! I'm your new FAN!!!!!!!!!!!
I f i knew how to make spoilers, I would hav made one using only this thread. I would call it LOL quotes.
this is awesome, i never i thought i would say that on here, but yeah this ultra LMAOROFLLOL (laugh my _ off roll on floor laughing, laughing out loud...) and i have never said that before...
I've been reading this this at anytime I could, and (quoting Nwolf) the last one made me LMAOROFLLOL!!!!!
Facebolts.
good use of qoutations! but seriously its very funny and i hope you make many more!
Facebolts!?! LOL. This was just hilarious. I can't take these. Dude I just love Comic #5. Haven't posted here for like a month.
Best one yet, MITH! Keep up the work!
This is the best thread EVAR. This new comic is as good as penguins like meatballs! (penguins like meatballs)
LMAO Facebolts...I love the censorship you tried to keep in this comic with Beyblade puns.

(Mar. 02, 2011  5:37 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Dear lord, I hope it's not pizza. I'm afraid of cheese...

That....is.....a TRAVESTY!! Cheese is the god of all dairy products next to MILK, the GOD of all dairy products (it's so GODLY that even the BBCode needed to be in caps)! To not like cheese is blasphemy! For that, you must burn! Burn with a side of grilled cheese and melted mozzarella!!

Hahaha....I really like the comic...

This one is the best! Keep it up, MITH!
I really ROFLMAOd at all of that.
Keep up the great work!
Hah, and then Kai-V hears you and thinks you were talking about her actual customized face bolts......[Image: lol.gif]
Hmm....I just can't wait until we see next week's characters!
Love The Comics MITH.
I like the new style and love the latest comic
(Mar. 04, 2011  4:53 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Hmm....I just can't wait until we see next week's characters!

Yeah, I've decided that next weeks will be the one with Otsu delivering a pizza to Kai-V, I have it perfectly planned out. The next wo will be out tomorrow, I THINK. Spoiler alert: It has to do with BeyBrad being insulted and a really perverted Blader.
Does it also have to do with someone's fear of cheese? *stare*
(Mar. 04, 2011  5:09 AM)MITH Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2011  4:53 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Hmm....I just can't wait until we see next week's characters!

Yeah, I've decided that next weeks will be the one with Otsu delivering a pizza to Kai-V, I have it perfectly planned out. The next wo will be out tomorrow, I THINK. Spoiler alert: It has to do with BeyBrad being insulted and a really perverted Blader.

haha i'm laughing already. btw pizza is my #1 favorite food. no joke.

spaghetti is my #2. Grin
(Mar. 04, 2011  5:23 AM)Otsu Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2011  5:09 AM)MITH Wrote:

haha i'm laughing already. btw pizza is my #1 favorite food. no joke.

spaghetti is my #2. Grin

Dude. I'm being FRICKIN serious. I love pizza, and spaghetti is my No. 2 food! No lie! We think exactly alike!
(Mar. 04, 2011  5:16 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Does it also have to do with someone's fear of cheese? *stare*

HAHAHAHA

Poor Dekailo. Well, if we want to keep her away, at least we have a weapon.

No offense, Dekailo is awesomesauce.
(Mar. 04, 2011  5:16 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Does it also have to do with someone's fear of cheese? *stare*

Shhh.... She might here you. Plus we want it to be a suprise for her...
Hah, I think Deikailo will eventually see your posts and it won't be much of a surprise will it?
Then she knows that in order to cure her, I will tie her to a stake and melt cheese in front of her. All over an open fire.

Melted mozzarella, grilled cheese sandwhiches, mwa ha ha ha.
This thread. IT'S FULL OF SO MUCH WIN.
I'd imagine with that post, Deikailo won't be able to sleep at night.