WBO Comic Strip

I'm perttygood. I dnt mak a lot o tayposs.

Haha. But really, I don't typo much. Getting back on topic, are they all going to be collectively released, or will they be slowly released throughout the week?
Not to steal MITH's thunder but I thought I'd provide some comic relief to cut the tension going on here. And to just provide people with some cheesy laughs while they wait for the next awesome comic.

I was wayyyy bored at work and saw a pad of paper and a crayon so I thought I'd just whip up something real quick. Enjoy~
PS. drawing with a nubby crayon is RAGE! :p

[Image: 20110301134633898.jpg]

[Image: 20110301145510833.jpg]
cookie for anyone that can tell what beyblade i was trying to draw <3
[Image: cookie.gif] for Brielyranger :p
LDrago?
If you want to check some comics while waiting for MITH, check my thread.
(Mar. 02, 2011  1:09 AM)Otsu Wrote: cookie for anyone that can tell what beyblade i was trying to draw <3
Meteo L-Drago?
It was Ryuuga getting hit by L-drago for keeping it captive in his wrist box thingy.
It liked the crystal tomb better.
YES YES YES First somic in the coming three.

WBO Comic #5: Radical Mathmaticals

[Image: wbocomic5.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yeah, I tried a different style with this one. So, this was inspired by a quote in Nano's sig, so I decided to put him in. Congrats, Nano! You have been a long lasting fan, you deserve it.

BEYBYE.
LOL That was the Funniest one YET!
I can't wait till the next ones.
BTW are you going to send a comic to Sparta for the WBO Times?
I have to admit, that made me laugh BIG time. But now I think Kai-V wont post her picture. Mostly so I don't stare at her facebolts...

See guys, I have gotten into a comic, and got mentioned. I didn't even ask. Just wait, your time might come...
(Mar. 02, 2011  3:56 AM)AxBlader Wrote: LOL That was the Funniest one YET!
I can't wait till the next ones.
BTW are you going to send a comic to Sparta for the WBO Times?

Yeah, he's gonna use all the ones made in this thread.
(Mar. 02, 2011  4:03 AM)Nano Wrote: I have to admit, that made me laugh BIG time. But now I think Kai-V wont post her picture. Mostly so I don't stare at her facebolts...

See guys, I have gotten into a comic, and got mentioned. I didn't even ask. Just wait, your time might come...

El-oh-el.

Yeah, Nano's right, your time will come.
Great Comic Mith! I like reading your comics, they are really entertaining and funny! You have another Fan Joyful_2
(Mar. 02, 2011  4:42 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Great Comic Mith! I like reading your comics, they are really entertaining and funny! You have another Fan Joyful_2

Yayz.
Now we just wait for Kai-V...
wow!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smilen Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile LOLOLOLOLx3000 funnys funniest one yet mith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
That was funny MITH. That's the first one that made me laugh. I want to see Kai-v's reaction too.
Haha cool. Different style, maybe faster? Eh, whatever, the comedy was still there, and that's what we're here for.
Facebolts, hah ? Also, I do not seduce anybody ... Unless it is involuntary, natural ...
(Mar. 02, 2011  5:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Facebolts, hah ? Also, I do not seduce anybody ... Unless it is involuntary, natural ...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Talk to Otsu sometime. You can make him deliver you a pizza on foot if you wanted to, and he lives in Maryland.
(Mar. 02, 2011  5:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Facebolts, hah ? Also, I do not seduce anybody ... Unless it is involuntary, natural ...

I'm sigging this, too good to pass up.
(Mar. 02, 2011  5:24 AM)MITH Wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Talk to Otsu sometime. You can make him deliver you a pizza on foot if you wanted to, and he lives in Maryland.
I smell next week's comic...
(Mar. 02, 2011  5:30 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2011  5:24 AM)MITH Wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I smell next week's comic...

You do... or is that pizza?
Dear lord, I hope it's not pizza. I'm afraid of cheese...
(Mar. 02, 2011  5:37 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Dear lord, I hope it's not pizza. I'm afraid of cheese...

I really need to start a quote collection... Meh too lazy.
mith your like my brother-exept more funny.
thats what my brother would say *meh to lazy*
I have just read all 15 Pages of this Thread. I could of made 5 Spoilers full of quotes JUST from this Thread. It was funnier than The Kingkupa1 thingo.. and that was Hilarious.
I LOL'd SO FREAKIN HARD! Thank you Everyone who have made this so Funny from the Posts to the......IDK. Its still funny!

Special double Quadtriple Thanks To MITH who likes meth.... FOR MAKING these Comics You deserve a Shrine... Maybe even more.

Once again Thanks guys for an Entertaining read. I Cant wait for next weeks comic.
(Mar. 02, 2011  6:09 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: I have just read all 15 Pages of this Thread. I could of made 5 Spoilers full of quotes JUST from this Thread. It was funnier than The Kingkupa1 thingo.. and that was Hilarious.
I LOL'd SO FREAKIN HARD! Thank you Everyone who have made this so Funny from the Posts to the......IDK. Its still funny!

Special double Quadtriple Thanks To MITH who likes meth.... FOR MAKING these Comics You deserve a Shrine... Maybe even more.

Once again Thanks guys for an Entertaining read. I Cant wait for next weeks comic.

I have won numerous awards in my life, climbed Mt. Everest, ate a lollipop... but this makes me more proud than anything in my entire- HEY! I don't like meth!
Hehhehe, remember That stuff "The doctor" injected into you?

You liked that didnt you......Wink