WBO Comic Strip

(Mar. 04, 2011  6:43 AM)MITH Wrote: This thread. IT'S FULL OF SO MUCH WIN.

And cheese. Melted cheese with a side of french fries, two slices of tomato, two pieces of lettuce, a pickle spear, and a medium soft drink.

Order the WBO Kai-V Grilled Cheese special for only $2.95! Only at WBO!

We rip, we shred, we Beyblade! (sing this line in the Old Spice jingle tune)
A Kai-V Grilled Cheese sandwich? I think I'll pass... I don't want to eat our mod XD
(Mar. 04, 2011  7:14 AM)Nano Wrote: A Kai-V Grilled Cheese sandwich? I think I'll pass... I don't want to eat our mod XD

never mind. sorry.
I'm never ever going to beyblade with any of you. Ever. Unhappy

Except jonnb because everyone in new york knows not to mess with me Smug
The WBO is also known for our 4-Cheese Deikailo Pizza. Your choice of Moz-Cye-rella, Bluezee cheese, Kajiddar, PepperDranzerX13 Cheese, MonteRoan-Jack cheese, Cream Kai-V cheese, and an EXCLUSIVE from Quebec, Canada, BeyBrad Brie. One large pie for only $10.99! Call now, and we will air-drop it to you, free of charge!
Looks like Deikailo isn't going to sleep tonight... Poor girl. Afraid of cheese.

BTW, you need to fix the brackets around Brad.
Oop, sorry. Had to think of a bunch of cheeses I knew of to fit Brad. What a coincidence that he's from Quebec Canada, and there are 4 types of Brie cheeses FROM Quebec Canada! XD I didn't even know until I wikied it!
This is turning into a "Let's torment Deikailo with cheese" topic. At least MITH is getting ideas from it.

Now I want cheese!
Corruption is SO sweet. Mwa ha ha ha.
<--cheese fiend

I like that MITH's comics are very simple and can be easily made up. I get a headache thinking about how I'd make my comics and how to actually POSE the scenario compared to just drawing it...
(Mar. 04, 2011  8:36 AM)Nano Wrote: Looks like Deikailo isn't going to sleep tonight... Poor girl. Afraid of cheese.

BTW, you need to fix the brackets around Brad.
This is worse than time I played Dead Rising on a windy night in my old apartment that had sliding glass front doors...
Dang. It's 3am and Deikailo is still up. I think we scared her to much.

Guess what I'm eating. I'll give you a hint. Cheese...
This thread is getting close to being off topic. We should probably be talking about MITH's wonderful comics instead of cheese and ways to poison Nano's food.
nice comix! this has inspired me to start up my manga comix again.though from wat i can see of ur drawing skillz id be quite a bit younger than you so mine would proberly suck compered 2 urs.
Haha Day-Kai-Low.
It's SO Off topic but thats What i love about this Thread. PLEASE MODS Dont make us be On topic...LOL.
(Mar. 04, 2011  6:43 AM)MITH Wrote: This thread. IT'S FULL OF SO MUCH WIN.
Original message was full of spam.
stop spamming or you'll get warnings, this isnt a chatroom
Even if these last number of posts seemed off topic, at least it gave MITH some funny material to use (if not make him laugh).
(Mar. 05, 2011  1:45 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Even if these last number of posts seemed off topic, at least it gave MITH some funny material to use (if not make him laugh).

Then should we keep posting? Confused
Hey! You promised like 3 comics! It's saturday and so far there is only 1! Obviously it's hard to make 3 comics in one week, but I'm kinda ticked that you lied...again.

My nails can't take much more of this! I have nothing left but bloody, horrific stumps...

^Hopefully you weren't eating when I posted that...
Guys, calm down. He's working on the comics. He has a few ideas, he just needs to draw them. The comics will come soon.
WBO Official Comic #6: Pizza Delivery

[Image: wbocomic6.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I think this is the last Kai-V related comic in a while, I think she gets the idea that I- I mean everyone suspects she's hot.

And I say this in the greatest respect to Otsu, but, how did it feel being on exhibit in the FUTURE?!
[Image: kaivsketch.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

A sketch of Kai-V I drew for my friend.
Haha! Poor guy. Put on display. I bet he needs to go to the bathroom XD

When will you do that one idea? The one from yesterday?
HAhahhaha lol? that was one funny comic poor otsu....
(Mar. 06, 2011  9:01 AM)Nano Wrote: Haha! Poor guy. Put on display. I bet he needs to go to the bathroom XD

When will you do that one idea? The one from yesterday?

I'm still debating if that will get me banned...
Hah. I guess asking Kai-V for permission to make it is out of the question. To bad, it was a really funny idea.