WBO Comic Strip

Why...do you even care? Can't you just enjoy the comic without thinking, "Oh, I hope I'm in it, too." If you're in it, it's a privilege, but MITH has the right to post the comics as he pleases. Saying or mentioning "I wanna be in the comic" in some shape or form would likely decrease the chances of you being in it. And I'm not saying "you" specifically. I meant people in general.
(Feb. 26, 2011  8:05 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Why...do you even care? Can't you just enjoy the comic without thinking, "Oh, I hope I'm in it, too." If you're in it, it's a privilege, but MITH has the right to post the comics as he pleases. Saying or mentioning "I wanna be in the comic" in some shape or form would likely decrease the chances of you being in it. And I'm not saying "you" specifically. I meant people in general.

Agreed. Speaking of which hey Myth how close are you on your next comic? Just curious. I'm so exited!
(Feb. 26, 2011  10:42 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2011  8:05 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Why...do you even care? Can't you just enjoy the comic without thinking, "Oh, I hope I'm in it, too." If you're in it, it's a privilege, but MITH has the right to post the comics as he pleases. Saying or mentioning "I wanna be in the comic" in some shape or form would likely decrease the chances of you being in it. And I'm not saying "you" specifically. I meant people in general.

Agreed. Speaking of which hey Myth how close are you on your next comic? Just curious. I'm so exited!

Tomorrow.
(Feb. 27, 2011  12:13 AM)MITH Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2011  10:42 PM)Sparta Wrote:

Tomorrow.

Awesome! However if you don't I may eat my fingernails off in suspense of waiting for it!
How do you plan for these strips? Do you script the comic ahead of time or is everything impromptu?
(Feb. 27, 2011  1:32 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: How do you plan for these strips? Do you script the comic ahead of time or is everything impromptu?

I usually get a miraculous brain poot in the middle of the day with a great idea, but most of the time it's on the spot.
Do you try to record your ideas as soon as possible if they're planned instead of improvised?
(Feb. 27, 2011  2:20 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Do you try to record your ideas as soon as possible if they're planned instead of improvised?

No, I usually remember.
(Feb. 27, 2011  3:02 AM)MITH Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2011  2:20 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Do you try to record your ideas as soon as possible if they're planned instead of improvised?

No, I usually remember.

My fingernails are half gone. I don't think they can last much longer!

just like to point out i think some people might have a sense of humour, and that i wasn't being serious, at what point did i say 'i wan't to be in a comic, please put me in please!!!!'
Now I have no toenails either. So I'm all out of nails to chew. BULL CARP!!!!
(Feb. 27, 2011  3:53 PM)Nwolf Wrote:

just like to point out i think some people might have a sense of humour, and that i wasn't being serious, at what point did i say 'i wan't to be in a comic, please put me in please!!!!'

Even sarcasm is hard to tell on the internet, y'know.
Not if you put a [/sarcasm] tag at the end Wink
[Image: GMDC_TOUCHE_Sharenator_Moti_Posters-s355...84-535.jpg]

I never count the [/sarcasm] rule seriously, anyway. I take anything and everything with a grain of salt, but a fistful of pepper to the eye.
I really cant wait for the next one much longer. Please hurry (Or black-eye mode happens. Seriously. That's what happens if i get angry.)!
AHHH!!! I have no more nails left! What amI supposed to do, eat the nubs?...Oh, god no.
*Eats Nubs*....ah! I'm all out! I'll resort to biting my lip to give you MORE TIME, BUT HURRY UP!
GAHH! EVERYONE STOP PRESSURING ME! DO YOU KNO WHAT IT'S LIKE TO STARE AT MYSELF IN THE MIRROR EVERYNIGHT AND THINK, "I'M LETTING ALL THESE PEOPLE DOWN, BUT I CAN'T JUST MAGICALLY MAKE THEM HAPPY!" THIS IS WHY I'M THINKING ABOUT SHUTTING THIS DOWN IF THIS GOES ON ANYMORE! POOR PEOPLE ARE LOSING THE NUBS OF THEIR FINGERS!

IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL ANY BETTER, I WILL BE BACK NEXT WEEK WITH THREE COMICS.

PLEASE DO NOT PRESSURE ME. FROM NOW ON,WHENEVER SOMEONE IS ALL LIKE, "CMON CMON GIVE ME COMIC" I'LL POST A PRESSURE METER. DEPENDING ON THE CONDITION OF THE STATEMENT, I WILL GIVE IT A RATING OF ONE TO THREE AND ADD IT TO THE METER. THERE IS TWENTY SPACES ON THE METER. WHEN IT FILLS UP...

It's over.
Guy cmon be patient its not all that serious wait and you'll get what you want. ( O.M.G. I sound like my parents heheheh)
Seriously, have SOME friggin' consideration. People asking "Hurry up! Hurry up!" is not gonna have him hurry up. Just TALK about it, not ask for more comics.

God fraggin' snazzin'...
(Feb. 26, 2011  10:42 PM)Sparta Wrote: Agreed. Speaking of which hey Myth how close are you on your next comic? Just curious. I'm so exited!

Tomorrow.

MITH, you are the one who keeps telling people you will do things for a certain date but never get them done for that deadline, so of course you create false expectations and people are even more impatient ... Again you just wrote that you would be coming back next week with three comics ... Are you certain that you can hold that promise ?

You should just let people know that you will post whenever and as soon as you can, without giving any deadlines that you cannot hold.
(Mar. 01, 2011  5:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2011  10:42 PM)Sparta Wrote: Agreed. Speaking of which hey Myth how close are you on your next comic? Just curious. I'm so exited!

Tomorrow.

MITH, you are the one who keeps telling people you will do things for a certain date but never get them done for that deadline, so of course you create false expectations and people are even more impatient ... Again you just wrote that you would be coming back next week with three comics ... Are you certain that you can hold that promise ?

You should just let people know that you will post whenever and as soon as you can, without giving any deadlines that you cannot hold.

Okay, I'm really sorry.

I'll post whenever and as soon as I can.

I apologize to all these people, I'll be back with THREE comics next week, for you guys. I also take back that "pressure meter."

Thanks Kai-V, and sorry everyone.

MITH
(Mar. 01, 2011  5:45 AM)MITH Wrote: I'll be back with FOUR comics next week

Didn't you just hear what Kai-V said? Apparently not...
(Mar. 01, 2011  5:48 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2011  5:45 AM)MITH Wrote: I'll be back with FOUR comics next week

Didn't you just hear what Kai-V said? Apparently not...

That was a typo.
ok not to be mean but, i dont think this website gets typos
(Mar. 01, 2011  5:50 AM)leone=best Wrote: ok not to be mean but, i dont think this website gets typos

Poeple write typos all the time. But not me Smug

I have seen very few typos from Kai-V, and Roan.