WBO Bits Discussion

How's my luck.... 3 out of my 4 face booster whites have been Einstein faces....
Oh well.
I should be getting my DJ Face and Gold Face soon. Grin
Just got a Face Booster with credits and got the Blaze face, first person on the WBO to have it, which is pretty cool; I need 6 more Beys to get the Rose Gold Face so should hopefully have that soon.
well I got two blaze faces I think they look nice though
WOW I LOVE DEM FACES. If I get a face, would you trade me a blaze face for it? Something you don't have yet, probably?

Anyways, I'm happy that this whole face trading thing got started (thank you committee), obtaining faces will have never been easier.
Yesss! I finally got a Sea Dragon! That face looks so awkwardly bug-eyed, it is adorable.
If I get a Face Booster, I do hope I get a Giraffe Face Eee
I'd love a Wolborg Face and/or a Perseus face. Smile Gotta win/do something first...
Lol at Deikailo. But I got Chimera!!!!!! Thanks kai v!!!

Edit and im the first one to have it!!! Woohooo! Its uncommon FYI! ® ftw
(Aug. 14, 2011  5:58 AM)Chups Wrote: How's my luck.... 3 out of my 4 face booster whites have been Einstein faces....
Oh well.

Trade 'em. ;D
I'm trying Smile I posted that before the face trading was started though Smile
How do you get the antique face
(Aug. 15, 2011  5:37 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: How do you get the antique face

Read around this topic, it was mentioned at least ten times ...
(Aug. 14, 2011  10:22 PM)® Wrote: Edit and im the first one to have it!!! Woohooo! Its uncommon FYI! ® ftw

You're full of yourself. It's true, and I know lots of people agree.

ANYWAYS, I'm thinking of getting two DIAMOND face boosters. Once I get my credits, that is.
I'm most likely not going to be having another tournament anytime soon, so I don't really want keep the credits for nothing.
I just hope pull something good.
(Aug. 14, 2011  9:31 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Yesss! I finally got a Sea Dragon! That face looks so awkwardly bug-eyed, it is adorable.

If there is one face I want, it is sea dragon, for that exact reason :3

(Aug. 15, 2011  5:52 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2011  10:22 PM)® Wrote: Edit and im the first one to have it!!! Woohooo! Its uncommon FYI! ® ftw

You're full of yourself. It's true, and I know lots of people agree.

ANYWAYS, I'm thinking of getting two DIAMOND face boosters. Once I get my credits, that is.
I'm most likely not going to be having another tournament anytime soon, so I don't really want keep the credits for nothing.
I just hope pull something good.
I agree, it's been getting much worse lately. Me want Quetz face! If you pull one, GIVE IT!

And yeah, I agree with Th!nk and Deikailo. I want me that Sea Dragon! It also helps that my favorite HMS is Sea Dragon. One day, I'm gonna host a tournament and get myself a face booster with the credits. Someday soon. (Read: As soon as I get another BB-10, which should happen soon.)
I am looking forward to get either a Libra face or an Aries face.
@th!nk .. ur Beyrank..it says #0???
Libra is cool, but Aries is just awesome. I wish I had one. Dammit, it seems like everyone has more faces than me nowadays. Ah, well. I'll see if I can attend a tournament.
SAM maybe work something out with Giraton since he wants to trade his libra , use your credits to get faces if you want.

I am unsure if i am going to get faceboosters since i am so keen on getting prizes for my credits. I should be getting at least 4 faces soon which is cool so i guess i don't need to spend my credits on faceboosters.
(Aug. 15, 2011  5:59 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: @th!nk .. ur Beyrank..it says #0???

It's because he's the best damn Aussie you'll ever know.
Hehehe...yeah probably he cant be rated on the WBO cuz he is too good for it XD

Well how do we give faces(without trading?). Because my sister is willing to give me her Beydays 2 face since she doesnt use her account a lot. So how exactly do we 'give' the faces to each other?
(Aug. 15, 2011  6:55 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Hehehe...yeah probably he cant be rated on the WBO cuz he is too good for it XD

Well how do we give faces(without trading?). Because my sister is willing to give me her Beydays 2 face since she doesnt use her account a lot. So how exactly do we 'give' the faces to each other?

That Face cannot be given.
Well you can't give people a beydays 2 face , only faces from faceboosters. You just PM Daegor42 and ask him IIRC.
Can you trade multiple faces in return for one? E.G I traded 3 of my Einstein faces for 1 Aries face.