WBO Bits Discussion

I can't stop thinking about that Horogium face, it looks too awesome and on my Wishlist Wink

My Gill is up for trades xD
(Jun. 11, 2011  11:28 PM)RustyXD Wrote: Horogium face Wink soon i shall get another credit and get a facebooster diamond Wink
EDIT first one to get it Smile

thats pretty epic looking face, how did you get that one, did you donate or something?
It's from facebooster purple/yellow, so it's for participating in tournaments and stuff.
Yeah, he got it from his 5th Place BeyLotto thing. He choose Purple and tah dah!

I think the HMS Faces are obtained in Yellow, or at least some of them are.
(Jun. 10, 2011  8:02 PM)Zed Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2011  4:07 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: We really need Face Trading at this point. A lot of people have multiples.

Wyvern Face is so cool looking. Do want.

(technically i could give it to myself, but)

If that would be possible then I would donate money to the WBO , get multiples , and trade the lot of them for a rare (rarest ?) face ! Anyways I am for sure gonna get an antique face , just 200 posts more left but the worst part of it is that I post very few times so it will take time to get my Antique face.

Also , yes , I agree with ControL_ too , we won't be able to trade a few face because you really need to reach a goal for it like the Antique Face or a Bey Days Face so we will only be able to trade faces like Face Boosters.

so how any post for antique,1000? if so 5 left.
I am pretty sure they are from white Wink
yeah i got this face for participating in beydays and coming 5th at the lotto Smile

I don't think anyone has choose a Facebooster yellow cause purple just looks to good Wink

omegazero you need 1000 GOOD posts....
then i need another 10.it says i have 990 good post.
(Jun. 12, 2011  12:10 AM)omegazero Wrote: then i need another 10.it says i have 990 good post.

If you start spelling stuff corectly they might give you the face but other than that it will take you ahwile.
(Jun. 12, 2011  12:10 AM)omegazero Wrote: then i need another 10.it says i have 990 good post.
A majority of your posts are in the video games forum.
More specifically: about Pokemon.
Talking Pokemon on a Beyblade website? I wonder why that kind of carp goes on around here, I mean you guys have a cult already. (lol gyms etc)
(Jun. 12, 2011  2:16 AM)Dan Wrote: Talking Pokemon on a Beyblade website? I wonder why that kind of carp goes on around here, I mean you guys have a cult already. (lol gyms etc)

I think that's right on the pokemoney.

Actually, now I have a new question: what's the difference between a face-booster and a booster? I thought I heard some members talking about their being a difference between the two, but I don't remember what it is...

Or maybe it was face boosters and booster packs?
(Jun. 12, 2011  3:50 AM)Sparta Wrote: Actually, now I have a new question: what's the difference between a face-booster and a booster? I thought I heard some members talking about their being a difference between the two, but I don't remember what it is...

Face Boosters are exclusive to this site, while Boosters would be a format some Beyblades are released as.
He,I got my first face.I should get some more by 17 September.
Why that Date?
(Jun. 12, 2011  4:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  3:50 AM)Sparta Wrote: Actually, now I have a new question: what's the difference between a face-booster and a booster? I thought I heard some members talking about their being a difference between the two, but I don't remember what it is...

Face Boosters are exclusive to this site, while Boosters would be a format some Beyblades are released as.

Oh, right. But are there different ways of getting faces, besides face boosters? The actual beyblade faces (like Eagle), I mean.
(Jun. 12, 2011  1:43 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  4:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Oh, right. But are there different ways of getting faces, besides face boosters? The actual beyblade faces (like Eagle), I mean.

No, there aren't the only way to get the Beyblade faces are through Face Boosters.
EDIT: Misinterpreted Sparta's post. Ugh, this illness is hurting my brain.
(Jun. 12, 2011  2:01 PM)th!nk Wrote: Electric, what you've said doesn't make sense.

Sparta: You could try finding a scan of one, and printing it off with a decent printer and glossy sticker paper, buying one on ebay (though those are usually plain/unstickered). But you can't buy packs of them AFAIK.

Do you know what we meant ??

Read the title of the thread you're posting in.
Eh, I coulda sworn Sparta was talking about the plastic facebolts (and just being off-topic/confused), but now I've re-read his post, you're probably right,.
Got my emerald face n only a few wins away from a sapphire face!
(Jun. 12, 2011  3:24 PM)th!nk Wrote: Eh, I coulda sworn Sparta was talking about the plastic facebolts (and just being off-topic/confused), but now I've re-read his post, you're probably right,.
Once upon a time ago there was such a thing called a bit chip booster that Takara manufactured. Someone may have mistaken it with that concept.
I'm nearly at 1000 posts, which is my 1st face target, after that I hope I can win one in a contest of some sort
Deikailo, I thought he was asking if they sold plastic facebolts/stickers separately, but I figure he probably meant "is there a way to get WBO faces like Aquila as a reward."

Galaxxy you need 1000 good, constructive posts.
(Jun. 12, 2011  11:06 AM)Chups Wrote: Why that Date?

Birthday maybe? He might get money on that day, then maybe donate it?
Ok guys, in order to get my Antique face, Im now going to be on beyblade related forums. Im going to stop going to Off topic forums. And.... I want that smexy green face Chups have x]. So...... wish me luck!