WBO Bits Discussion

(Dec. 25, 2014  10:51 AM)Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: How to get the [Image: kivaface.png] face?
You can't,its only for beybrad
(Dec. 25, 2014  10:51 AM)Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: How to get the [Image: kivaface.png] face?

You should try looking at the descriptions for the Faces before posting here. The fact that the description for the Kiva Face is:

Kiva Face Description Wrote:A gift for the biggest Kiva fan around. HENSHIN~ (One of a kind)

and that only Bey Brad has it is pretty telling. Wink
If I write a draft in 'The Beywiki Project' and get approval, then I go ahead and write and publish the article on the wiki, will I be getting the 'Lapis Lazuli Face' just for doing that?
I don't think for 1 article. For the Alexandrite Face, it can't be 1 testing so I assume more than 1 Smile
Just got my 50th face last night!
(May. 26, 2015  8:10 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: Just got my 50th face last night!

That`s awesome dude!
--

Have the scavenger hunt/t-shirt face prizes be given out?
idk if anyone else got theirs yet, but i`m waiting on mine.
I just got my Alexandrite Face.
I know someone probably asked this but how do you get the face of soul. I believe you need a certain number of beys then post a picture of them and your username. How many beys do I need? Right now I have 132
(Jul. 21, 2015  7:28 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: I know someone probably asked this but how do you get the face of soul. I believe you need a certain number of beys then post a picture of them and your username. How many beys do I need? Right now I have 132

You need to become a committee member of the WBO.
(Jul. 21, 2015  7:28 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: I know someone probably asked this but how do you get the face of soul. I believe you need a certain number of beys then post a picture of them and your username. How many beys do I need? Right now I have 132

What 1234beyblade said, but to get the face for having over 150 Beyblades is called the Rose Gold face.
I have over 150. What do I do to get it? Take pics of all of them and send it/post it... where? Just got my first face yesterday and I want more!!! Lol
(Jul. 21, 2015  7:52 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: I have over 150. What do I do to get it? Take pics of all of them and send it/post it... where? Just got my first face yesterday and I want more!!! Lol

Take a picture of all of your beyblades with your username on a piece of paper. You post it in the Beyblade Collection thread.
Sweet. Now I just have to put them all together. Lol. I keep them apart. I was thinking of doing a stock tournament by myself anyway (or making my gf play, haha). Cool. Will do. Thanks for the info
Slight correction, over 150 Beyblades gets you the Rose Gold and Rose Platinum faces.
Ruby face because I have over 50 victories and DJ face because I already know the rules for the game
This is actually really late, and I apologize for bringing it back up, but with all the interesting new Face features I just remembered all of this. Posting it publicly rather than taking it to PM because it applies to others as well:

long quotes (Click to View)

Paraphrasing because all of the qualifier threads have been closed, but were these extra faces/credits ever distributed? Or did I just miss them?

As of now I have 6 credits, but I should have at least 7:
  • +1 Participation in NC Qualifier
  • +1 Qualifier Bonus
  • +1 Participation in MFB BeyBattle Revolution
  • +1 for majority win in MFB BeyBattle Revolution
  • +1 for participating in Team BeyBattle Revolution
  • +1 for participating in HMS BeyBattle Revolution
  • +1 for majority win in HMS Beybattle Revolution
+ Any extra credits that might apply from the tournaments being Beydays/TBR (not sure if there are any).

I also bought a Passport at the Qualifier, but had one in the past that expired, so I don't know if I'd be eligible for the New Passport Holder bonus (another Credit and Face, for a personal total of 8 Credits and 3 Faces).

Again, sorry for bringing this up months after the events are long gone. If I'm still eligible for these I would like a RUBY and PURPLE, please. If I'm eligible for the third Face Booster I'd like YELLOW as well.
I've received the Face Booster from the Qualifier Series but not the Anime North attend one tournament per-day ones. Me, you and the following out of memory are.

- @[Kei]
- @[Dark_Mousy]
- @[Cye Kinomiya]
- @[Stormscorpio1]
- @[geetster99]
- @[Magic]
- @[OnTheDL]
- @[1234beyblade]

EDIT: Primus may also be, but I'm not entirely sure if he attended HMS BeyBattle Revolution.

If we're also still eligible, I'll take a Face Booster ORANGE and a Stone Face Booster AMETHYST.
Wait, we are supposed to get a face booster if we attended an AN tournament?

If that is the case, I will take a face booster Ruby please.
(Jul. 21, 2015  7:30 PM)1234beyblade Wrote:

You need to become a committee member of the WBO.

Ok so I had switched up he rose gold and that. Thanks!

(Jul. 21, 2015  8:28 PM)Blasterjoker1 Wrote: Ruby face because I have over 50 victories and DJ face because I already know the rules for the game

Umm im pretty sure you have to actually judge at a tournament to get the show face.
(Jul. 21, 2015  11:58 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2015  8:28 PM)Blasterjoker1 Wrote: Ruby face because I have over 50 victories and DJ face because I already know the rules for the game

Umm im pretty sure you have to actually judge at a tournament to get the show face.

I have but I never got the face yet
(Jul. 21, 2015  10:47 PM)Mitsu Wrote: I've received the Face Booster from the Qualifier Series but not the Anime North attend one tournament per-day ones. Me, you and the following out of memory are.

- @[Kei]
- @[Dark_Mousy]
- @[Cye Kinomiya]
- @[Stormscorpio1]
- @[geetster99]
- @[Magic]
- @[OnTheDL]
- @[1234beyblade]

EDIT: Primus may also be, but I'm not entirely sure if he attended HMS BeyBattle Revolution.

If we're also still eligible, I'll take a Face Booster ORANGE and a Stone Face Booster AMETHYST.

I don't really know what's going on here but if I can get faceboosters I want that Shaphire m8.
Man, this is totally off-topic, but what is this horrible signature ? haha
If it is two face boosters I'll take 2 onyx face boosters please.