WBO Bits Discussion

I got my Leone face form wining a contest and I'm happy from that but I want to get a ultra rare face.
I got DJ Face for holding the first tourney in my state...and also I am happy to get my Gold face for winning a tourney...I hope I get Emerald face in my next tourney
Hm, I'm two wins from an emerald face IIRC, if we were to count Plastics Remembrance Day, I'd have it, but I assume we aren't counting it. :\ If only I hadn't lost those two matches at my first tourney, but oh well.

Sweet dude, though IIRC the DJ face is for judging (used to be face of the wyvern), but I forget. Confused

Still, nice Tongue_out
Yeah I know its for judging but actually there's a mistake in why I was given it...it shouldn't have been for the first tourney in India as is written in the description..because my tournament was the second one after Electric's...and I am 3 wins away from the emerald face...even if I won all 12 of the matches in my tourney
Gratz on the Antique Face, Rai. I'm slowly getting there; I'm just under 300 (about, like 2 of which are good XD)

Anyway, I'll probably buy a Passport sometime soon, so yay, my first face. Tongue_out Just need to buy it before iBeyblader's tourney.
(Jul. 24, 2011  8:39 AM)th!nk Wrote: Still waiting on the ones from my original bloody tourney, ahah Tongue_out I'm getting nagged, and I feel bad for the others that are waiting on them :c

yea we've been waiting for quite a while Pinching_eyes_2
Heck yeah! Thank you very much Kai-V for the Antique Face! Woo! Grin
man you guys put too much stock into these virtual faces

just be happy you have one on your head bro

To, you going for "crotchetiest member 2011" bro?

There should be a face for that.
Also, yay, dj face! Thanks very much, Kei Smile
Nice face, Th!nk. But To's right. While they ARE nice, and some can be a symbol of how important you are to the WBO, they aren't necessary to prove that you are a good member.
(Jul. 24, 2011  10:56 PM)Temporal Wrote: Nice face, Th!nk. But To's right. While they ARE nice, and some can be a symbol of how important you are to the WBO, they aren't necessary to prove that you are a good member.

Has zero faces.

Heheh Tongue_out

But you're right. I feel faces are the equivalent to Trophies or Achievements, and I guess I can see the allure. But, honestly, if there was a way for me to hide face lists I would (as it would make scrolling by Kei's posts a lot faster, lol).
Blargh, don't remind me. I have enough posts to get an antique face, and about 1,200 are from the Beyblade General/Costumization, but I had a LOT of SPAM my first three months or so. Haha, I did improve, and an Antique Face would be nice, but I don't NEED one, right? I'm not gonna lie, I want one, though, but I'll live without one, knowing that I can help out around the forums.
My face has blue eyes, a nose and a mouth. It looks a bit like this--> Smug
(The nose is pretty hard to see.It's quite small.)
(Jul. 25, 2011  10:28 AM)Shwamoffy Wrote: My face has blue eyes, a nose and a mouth. It looks a bit like this--> Smug

you see those facebolts underneath their avatar? those are the faces we are talking about LOL
(Jul. 25, 2011  10:30 AM)DeX Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2011  10:28 AM)Shwamoffy Wrote: My face has blue eyes, a nose and a mouth. It looks a bit like this--> Smug

you see those facebolts underneath their avatar? those are the faces we are talking about LOL
Oh. That makes more sense. I thought you people had gone mad when I was reading about your faces.Confused
(Jul. 25, 2011  10:32 AM)Shwamoffy Wrote: Oh. That makes more sense. I thought you people had gone mad when I was reading about your faces.Confused

And now you look like a real idiot, because that means that you did not even read the first post of this topic.
Lol KaiV..... But you're doing your job tho. @ Raigekai13,congrats man. you could more on the way soon!
thanks for the dj face Eee
You would've had it sooner if I'd sent the judging stuff to Kei, ahah, as he normally handles that. My bad Tongue_out
Antique Face, baby! THANK YOU! (Hah, the SPAM from a LONG time ago probably slowed the progress.) Regardless, thanks Committee. (Isn't Kei in charge of Faces? If so, thanks, Kei!)
I have over 1500 posts, but only 5 are out of the 'your creations' forum.
(Jul. 25, 2011  10:27 PM)Temporal Wrote: Antique Face, baby! THANK YOU! (Hah, the SPAM from a LONG time ago probably slowed the progress.) Regardless, thanks Committee. (Isn't Kei in charge of Faces? If so, thanks, Kei!)

All Committee Members are in charge of Faces.
Ah, thanks. Regardless who's in charge, thanks to the whole Committee.
YIPPEE!!!!!! I am so happy! I finally got an antique face! Thanks to the Committee for giving me the face!
I was just posting, and saw an antique face below my name! It was such a surprise! I expected a PM coming in which would say,
Congrats! You have got an Antique Face! Blah blah blah...
Really unexpected! I am so happy!
Yayz!!!!! I got the Rose Gold face! Thanks to the committee for giving it to me!