WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!)

hey, plz can u post the scoreboard plz.....
I have around nine points I believe it is. I'm going to devote a lot of my day today getting some points, though! My goal is to get at least get fifteen by the end of today. Smile

On another note, can someone please answer the question about whether getting an additional Face also goes for Face Boosters, as well? I'd assume not, although I'm just kinda curious.
I'm fine in getting at least 3 points...I just want that anniversary face.
(Dec. 29, 2014  10:15 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: About the holiday question...It's alot harder than I thought :\

Well, what are the holidays in real life ? Things like Christmas, Memorial Day, Anniversary of (country), etc., right ? Those are not Beyblade-related holidays though, so what are the holidays o Beyblade ?

(Obviously do not answer in this topic, hah.)

(Dec. 29, 2014  11:24 AM)Pegasus78610 Wrote: hey, plz can u post the scoreboard plz.....

Perhaps later, hah. If not, I think I will have time to check with each person that I did not make any mistake in their number of points by the end of the Scavenger Hunt period.

(Dec. 29, 2014  11:46 AM)Shido Wrote: I have around nine points I believe it is. I'm going to devote a lot of my day today getting some points, though! My goal is to get at least get fifteen by the end of today. Smile

On another note, can someone please answer the question about whether getting an additional Face also goes for Face Boosters, as well? I'd assume not, although I'm just kinda curious.

Cool, I look forward to receiving those private messages. Our migration should happen today or tomorrow, so I would advise copying the list of goals in the first post so that you can work on it even if you temporarily cannot access it.

Yes, the Face inside a Face Booster counts if it adds to your number of Faces. A simple Face trade would not count.
Kai-V Wrote:Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org!: Which Beyblade recently underwent a considerable name change? (2 Points)
Is the name change an official one or a nickname?
It would be no nickname, but it is a change to the original name, not the dub name.
Just since private messaging isn't working, here's this, Kai-V.

[Image: WE4ixYS.jpg]
Kai-V Wrote:Earn four (new) valid referrals and have them sign up on the BeyMap where they live (3 Points)

@[Kai-V]: Does these accounts need to be verified?
(Jan. 02, 2015  4:15 PM)Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote:
Kai-V Wrote:Earn four (new) valid referrals and have them sign up on the BeyMap where they live (3 Points)

@[Kai-V]: Does these accounts need to be verified?

Yes, they need to be fully real, individual people, so their accounts need to be valid.
My video for where I think the WBO will be in a few years:
Could we possibly get a slight extension considering the site being down lately for some people?
Tri Wrote:Could we possibly get a slight extension considering the site being down lately for some people?

I do believe we are; A committee member on the WBO's Facebook page mentioned something about a slight extension.
Oh my goodness, I have had almost no time at all to even read all the questions for this hunt yet. Been a busy holiday season.

Maybe I can at least try for the Anniversary Face, haha.

(Jan. 02, 2015  10:54 PM)Tri Wrote: Could we possibly get a slight extension considering the site being down lately for some people?

I believe Kai-V said that she was going to announce something about an extension today (or maybe tomorrow; I can't remember).

I assume so, since Beywiki has been down for a considerably long time and that's where several of the answers to the questions are hidden.
@[Kai-V] Just a few questions:

(Dec. 04, 2014  7:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
  • Host or participate in at least one approved tournament (4 Points)
  • Receive an additional, new Face (2 Points)

Will the placers of my tournament on the 16th receive 6 points? Or only 4 because their medal Faces have yet to be awarded? And can these goals be fulfilled multiple times?

(Dec. 04, 2014  7:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
  • Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org!: What is the most common pair of Track and Bottom and how many times was it released? (2 Points)

Can this include multiple versions of one Beyblade, like Gold/Silver/Bronze/etc. Galaxy Pegasis II W105R2F or Brave/Gold/Silver/Bronze/etc. Mercury Anubius 85XF?
Directed for the committee, haha- I sent @[Kai-V] a PM regarding the tournament details- is there anyway it can be processed in time to get points for?
Kai-V Wrote:Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org!: How many people participated in tournaments in May 2011?

Out of curiosity, would it be OK if people are a tad off? With Beyblade Crusade being among one of those events that weekend, it makes the question undeniably the most time consuming. With it's the long attendee and possible list and with some of the BeyDays 2011 Faces not being awarded, it may be a bit hard to tell whether not one attended.

Oh, I should have the video where I interviewed my father up and on Youtube, too, within the next few minutes. Smile
Yay I can actually participate now in the scavenger hunt.
Okay, here's the video; be prepared to say THAT'S WHAT MIDNIGHT SOUNDS LIKE?!?
I was reading right off of a script beside the camera with not much practice off camera, by the way, so I did kinda stutter on some lines, lol. Regardless .. points! Grin

Would that be fine, Kai-V? :p
What's up with the face hunt? There were only like 3 this year... That's kinda my only chance of the chance I got of the anniversary face lol
(Jan. 03, 2015  3:18 AM)Shido Wrote: Okay, here's the video; be prepared to say THAT'S WHAT MIDNIGHT SOUNDS LIKE?!?
I was reading right off of a script beside the camera with not much practice off camera, by the way, so I did kinda stutter on some lines, lol. Regardless .. points! Grin
Nicely edited and written, Shido! I'm pretty sure you're the only member to do the challenge correctly thus far.

I think I've done pretty much everything I can at this point haha
May make the Beyblade "workout" video if I have time tomorrow.
sounds cooooollll!!!!
Completed a few
Upload a video to Youtube showcasing a complete BeyBattle from an Official WBO Organized Play Event with commentary from you/players regarding the match-up/outcome on the video or in the post.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTN7nkIP...VgUk2A3ArQ
upload a video about where you imagine the World Beyblade Organization in a few years, knowing our history
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQnUEcqC...VgUk2A3ArQ
Currently I have 6-7 points. First my target was 10 points, but after reading this news my target is 20 points.

I have a question regarding this task:

Goal Wrote:Receive an additional, new Face.

Is the [Image: amberface.png] face also counted?
(Jan. 03, 2015  5:23 PM)Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: I have a question regarding this task:

Goal Wrote:Receive an additional, new Face.

Is the [Image: amberface.png] face also counted?

Yes, of course.
Hey everyone! I've accomplished a goal. I uploaded it on Dailymotion because Youtube is banned in Pakistan, is it ok @[Kai-V]?

Goal Wrote:Upload a video to Youtube discussing what you like the most about the World Beyblade Organization. (2 points)