Scavenger Hunt extension!

Hi World Bladers!

Due to the circumstances surrounding our recent migration as well as the downtime that followed it, in addition to the fact that Beywiki will only be back online at the beginning of next week, we know we'll make numerous Bladers happy by announcing that the deadline for the ongoing Scavenger Hunt will be extended to January 14th 2015 at 23:59:59 PM EST!

Good luck to the contestants until then! The race is heating up!
Great news; this is awesome! Grin
YAY! now I have some more time after I get back from my trip to keep working on this!
Oh yeah, I forgot about the scavenger hunt.
(Jan. 10, 2015  5:28 PM)evontswag645 Wrote: dude the scavenger hunt is so rad Joyful_2

I don't think this is the right place to post this Tongue_out
Alright, we obviously thought Beywiki would be back up by now, but since that is not the case, we will extend the deadline for the Scavenger Hunt for another week, so until January 21st 2015 inclusively. You lucky latecomers!
(Jan. 15, 2015  3:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Alright, we obviously thought Beywiki would be back up by now, but since that is not the case, we will extend the deadline for the Scavenger Hunt for another week, so until January 21st 2015 inclusively. You lucky latecomers!

Well,this is great news Tongue_out

I just hope I get atleast 3 points.
Alright, Beywiki is officially back up!!

This means that the aforementioned new deadline of January 21st 2015 23:59:59 PM is final!

Good luck for this last leg of the race!
THANKS KAI-V!!!! now to find those answers...