WBO 5th Anniversary Results!!

Yes in a few days, I will get my Anniversary Face!!! Mwahahaha!
(Jan. 11, 2014  8:15 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: I'll take 1 FB vivid [Image: faceboostervivid.png] , 1 FB purple [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png] ,1 FB yellow [Image: FaceBoosterIconYellow.png], 1 FB orange [Image: faceboosterorange.png] and 1 FB jade [Image: faceboosterjade.png] and yay i get an additional Vivid !! Grin
Soon enough, You'll be blowing up with new faces Tongue_out
Congrats I could not come bcause I was busy but hope you have fun with your bey stuff!
(Jan. 14, 2014  1:20 AM)pokemonscool Wrote: I could not come
You know, this was an online event, right?
Wow, 21st place? Sweeeeet

Thanks a lot and happy fifth anniversary (That's wood, isn't it?), WBO!

I'd like to claim a Face Booster VIVID, as well.
(Jan. 12, 2014  3:49 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2014  3:25 PM)KingRagerBlade! Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2014  8:15 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: I'll take 1 FB vivid [Image: faceboostervivid.png] , 1 FB purple [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png] ,1 FB yellow [Image: FaceBoosterIconYellow.png], 1 FB orange [Image: faceboosterorange.png] and 1 FB jade [Image: faceboosterjade.png] and yay i get an additional Vivid !! Grin
Wow I wanna see what faces you get out of all those! XD. Your sure to get a Zero-G face. I wanna trade for one lol. Congrats to you for getting second!

You can't get Zero-G faces in those because those aren't Stone Face boosters, haha.
Oh you can't... Well that's just a symptom of my inactivity.
Thats cool!

I would like to add that I should have 6 points because I got a new face (gold face from the tournaments) which gives me +2 points, and with the 6 points i would like a face booster yellow please!
The contest ended. The points aren't added. If you got it before the deadline, you have to PM Kai-V about it. Maybe you even did get the points and didn't for something else.
He attended a tournament and received the gold face, that's six points. He was at my tournament, so I would know, haha. But yah, pm Kai-V about it.
Can I have face Booster Violet?
Can I have a face booster Jade and Amber please?
Who knew! You all simultaneously furiously clicked on your desired Face Boosters 118 times on January 18th, and with all the timezones involved, you finally got...

(Jan. 11, 2014  2:31 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Wow congrats to number 1 and 2! You guys get awesome rares Grin!

Whoa! I got number 1 of the non-placers Grin

May I have a face booster GREEN?

Aquario [Image: aquarioface.png]!

(Jan. 11, 2014  2:31 AM)Tri Wrote: Thank you for posting the results so quickly!! 5th place is exactly what I wanted!!! I'm so excite right! Thanks for having another hunt like this!

I'll take Face Booster Amber, Crimson, Yellow, Azure, and Violet! I'll get as many as possible Smile. (Plus face booster vivid for 5th place Grin).

Once, again happy anniversary WBO! Thank you committee for being so awesome! I'll PM Kei my shipping details shortly!

Crown [Image: crownface.png]!

Lyra [Image: lyraface.png]!

Giraffe [Image: GiraffeFace.png]!

Cygnus [Image: cygnusface.png]!

Kronos [Image: kronosface.png]!

Coro Dragon [Image: corodragonface.png]!

(Jan. 11, 2014  2:31 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: I'm sooo happy, Even though I didn't win! The funny thing about all this is, I was about to buy a metal stone face packet off ebay (#MoneySaved) Otherwise congrats to all of the other winners! Smile Also, I'll take a vivid please! Smile
Wait! Who's MidgnightLWBO? XD

WBBA Caesar [Image: wbbacaesarface.png]!

(Jan. 11, 2014  2:34 AM)" L Wrote: Oh missed the last part of the post, haha.

Face Booster Yellow please, Kai-V! Make it a rare Wink haha.

Lacerta [Image: LacertaFace.png]!

(Jan. 11, 2014  2:41 AM)UltimateCrown Wrote: I'd like to spend my points on Face Booster Vivid.

(Jan. 11, 2014  2:46 AM)UltimateOrion Wrote: Can i spend my points on Face Booster Vivid, Jade, and Violet?

Fox [Image: FoxFace.png]!

Serpent [Image: SerpentFace-2.png]!

(Jan. 11, 2014  3:18 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Thanks for clarifying, haha.

With my 20 points, in addition to the Vivid that belonged to my prize, I'd like to take:

1 Facebooster Crimson, 1 Azure, 1 Amber, and 1 Jade.

Thanks! Grin

Also, I just sent my contact info to Kei. Tongue_out

WBBA L Drago [Image: wbbaldragoface.png]!

Beafowl [Image: beafowlface.png]!

Ketos [Image: ketosface.png]! Hey, an Uncommon!

Beelzeb [Image: belzeebface.png]!

(Jan. 11, 2014  3:21 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Sweet I won what I needed/wanted. Thanks for doing the scavenger hunt again it was fun. I'll take Face booster vivid. Gonna send my contact details to Kei.

(Jan. 11, 2014  3:26 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: In addition to the Facebooster Vivid that I get with my prize, I would like 2 Facebooster Vivids, 1 Facebooster Jade, 1 Azure, and 1 Crimson, for a total of all 31 of my points. Thank you!

Cyber Pegasis [Image: cyberpegasisface.png]! Hurray, it's an Uncommon!

2 WBBA L Drago [Image: wbbaldragoface.png]!

Dragonis [Image: dragonisface.png]! Wah, it's Rare!

(Jan. 11, 2014  3:49 AM)sarabscientist Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2014  2:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote: 19th Place: BBG-14 Metal Stone Face Flame Red or BBG-15 Metal Stone Face Ocean Blue
sarabscientist : 8!

Post your Face Booster choices right in this topic, and you will eventually be overwhelmed by an explosion of Faces...!

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Face Booster JADE please and thank you!

(Jan. 11, 2014  2:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote: *Ginga* : 40!!

what a surprise ................................

(congratulations though!! xD )

It was a good time, glad to know that we are five years old and still going strong! Also very happy to have been a member for almost three years! ... in February (ノ´∀`)

Much love to all the participants, committee and members (Ɔ ˘⌣˘)♥(˘⌣˘ C)

Dragonis [Image: dragonisface.png]! Bravo, it's Rare!

(Jan. 11, 2014  3:55 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Can I have a Face Booster vivid please and thank you.

(Jan. 11, 2014  4:25 AM)Naijalak Wrote: 11th place! Hot damn! Better than I thought I'd do!

I'll take a VIVID Booster using my points Smile

Coro Dragon [Image: corodragonface.png]! Congratulations, it's Uncommon!

(Jan. 11, 2014  4:51 AM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: i would like to exchange for a facebooster amber

(Jan. 11, 2014  5:24 AM)"Kira Wrote: YES! Boo-Yah! I'd like to thank Dragon King and L for believing in me. I was originally only going to go for 3, hah.

I'd like, 1 VIVID, 1 Red, 1 Azure, thanks!

I can't believe I got 8th!

Uranus [Image: uranusface.png]!

Sagittario [Image: sagittarioface.png]!

(Jan. 11, 2014  5:32 AM)Time Wrote: Crimson azure amber jade faceboosters please
Hmmm tough tough decision, do I want to snag the all powerful Wyvang and an extra balro or the interesting zirago, gargoyle and a balro.... Hmmmm

Orion [Image: orionface.png]!

Lyra [Image: lyraface.png]!

Ketos [Image: ketosface.png]! Wow, it's Uncommon!

Counter Leone [Image: counterleoneface.png]! Super, it's also Uncommon!

(Jan. 11, 2014  5:41 AM)Justaway Wrote: I forgot to post my facebooster choices.

I choose -
Facebooster Red
Facebooster Green
Facebooster Orange
Facebooster Yellow
Facebooster Azure

I wonder when the results of the Face contest would be declared.

Virgo [Image: virgoface.png], an Uncommon!

Phoenix [Image: PhoenixFace.png]! Woo, an Uncommon again!

Sagittario [Image: sagittarioface.png]!

Capricorne [Image: capricorneface.png]!

(Jan. 11, 2014  6:59 AM)Kujikato Wrote: Okay, woah.

Congratzzzz GINGA!!!

I'll take Facebooster Purple :3

Congratz to all the winners and participants! Great fun ya'll!

#2999 goodbye

Gill [Image: GillFace.png]!

(Jan. 11, 2014  7:43 AM)Shining Dog MS Wrote: I remembered having 30+ but whatever. Still got a physical prize! Grin Congrats Ginga! I choose two Facebooster VIVIDs please.

(Jan. 11, 2014  8:41 AM)th!nk Wrote: I have 5 points, so I guess I get a face booster right? I'm getting a good feeling from Azure, so I'll take that one, I think.

Congratulations to the winners, of course.

(Jan. 11, 2014  9:46 AM)C a o S³ Wrote: Congratulations guys!

I want a Face Booster JADE Smile

(Jan. 11, 2014  5:08 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Can I have 5 Face Booster VIVIDs please? Eee

Samurai Pegasis WBO Ver. [Image: samuraipegasiswboface.png]! Sweet, that's a strong start, a SUPER RARE!

Coro Dragon [Image: corodragonface.png], an Uncommon!

Two Poseidons [Image: poseidonface.png]! Dear Blader DJ, those are Rare!

Yay, you got them all!

Beelzeb [Image: belzeebface.png]!

Capricorne [Image: capricorneface.png]!

Gill [Image: GillFace.png]!

Poseidon [Image: poseidonface.png]! Yahoo, it's Rare!

(Jan. 12, 2014  4:12 AM)Ga Wrote: WAIT LOL WHAT I WON SOMETHING
Excellent! Congrats to the winners! Nice to see people going all out in this.

I'll take a Vivid as well, try my luck. Smile

EDIT: Oh yeah and I want a blue set, I'll send contact details. Smile

(Jan. 12, 2014  5:03 AM)Wombat Wrote: Wow, I actually won a physical prize! I was just aiming for the Vivid, but that's swell too!

Like I said I'll take 1 Face Booster VIVID! [Image: faceboostervivid.png]

Now to see who won the Face Contest...

Poseidon [Image: poseidonface.png]! You're lucky, it's Rare!

(Jan. 12, 2014  7:48 PM)Coach Wrote: With my 6 points, I would like to try Face Booster Yellow[Image: FaceBoosterIconYellow.png]

Phoenix [Image: PhoenixFace.png]! Congrats, it's Uncommon!

(Jan. 13, 2014  8:56 AM)Pegasus78610 Wrote: With my 13 points i want a: Face Booster VIVID [Image: faceboostervivid.png] (8 points). And a Face Booster VIOLET [Image: faceboosterviolet.png] (5 points).

Fox [Image: FoxFace.png]!

(Jan. 13, 2014  10:23 PM)Wyatt V2 Wrote: I want a [Image: faceboosterblue.png] with my 6 points

Wolf [Image: wolfface.png]!

(Jan. 15, 2014  12:56 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Wow, 21st place? Sweeeeet

Thanks a lot and happy fifth anniversary (That's wood, isn't it?), WBO!

I'd like to claim a Face Booster VIVID, as well.

(Jan. 16, 2014  11:24 PM)Scout25 Wrote: Thats cool!

I would like to add that I should have 6 points because I got a new face (gold face from the tournaments) which gives me +2 points, and with the 6 points i would like a face booster yellow please!

(Jan. 23, 2014  12:52 AM)Oddity Wrote: Can I have face Booster Violet?

Kronos [Image: kronosface.png]!

(Jan. 26, 2014  12:04 AM)Dual Wrote: Can I have a face booster Jade and Amber please?

Orion [Image: orionface.png]!

(Just leave me some time to distribute each Face, hah.)
Yay! Uranus, WBBA Caesar, and Saggitario, this is great! Looks like a lot of people got Caesar though.
Yes, I my hunch was right. Eh, not bad, it wasn't my ideal choice, haha. But thanks Kai-V! Hope the image doesn't show up on my collection like it is now, haha.

EDIT: Just saw the the Face I got. Even though it's a common, I love the art work! I'm happy I got it!
See guys, I made the right decision. Eee
Woohoo! I got Crown!

I'VE GOTTEN 2 VIVIDS AND BOTH WERE CORO DRAGON! FUUUUUUUU...

Im gonna trade it for a Kerbecs hopefully Smile.
One of the only ones I didn't want.....oh well, I'm sure somebody will trade with me Smile
Wow, thank you so much! Loving the design of all the faces I'm going to get Smile One question though: I think I was able to use all my points to get 5 faces, but only 4 were announced. Did I miscalculate? Just want to make sure. Thanks again!
Sweet, I got a rare face! Thanks Kai-V!

And *Ginga* got ALL of the Vivids? That's literally ridiculously lucky. If you used RNG or something, that'd be like what, a 0.2^5 chance?

EDIT: Wait, but there's rares and uncommons and stuff. The 0.2^5 would be if they all had an equal chance. It's actually less than that Chocked_2.
Unless it's like a RB and they all actually do have the same chance.
(Jan. 27, 2014  4:52 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Wow, thank you so much! Loving the design of all the faces I'm going to get Smile One question though: I think I was able to use all my points to get 5 faces, but only 4 were announced. Did I miscalculate? Just want to make sure. Thanks again!

You were indeed missing two overall, so you can go back in my above post and see what else you received, hah.
Okay, thanks! Good thing I checked then Smile Looks like I'll have a second WBBA L Drago to trade!
Neat! Cygnus is one of the coolest faces even if it isn't rare! Grin
Yayz, I got two rares! Thanks Kai-V!
wow thnx for that fox and wbba caeser kai-v,
once again thnx
(Jan. 27, 2014  5:19 AM)Wombat Wrote: Sweet, I got a rare face! Thanks Kai-V!

And *Ginga* got ALL of the Vivids? That's literally ridiculously lucky. If you used RNG or something, that'd be like what, a 0.2^5 chance?

EDIT: Wait, but there's rares and uncommons and stuff. The 0.2^5 would be if they all had an equal chance. It's actually less than that Chocked_2.
Unless it's like a RB and they all actually do have the same chance.

Each time we randomize the list of possible Faces, the probabilities are reset.