Vise Leopard Testing Thread

I did a battle between Vise Leopard 4 Yard Vs Winning Valkyrie 0 Meteor Destroy. I did ten rounds

Results:

Vise Leopard: 30%

Winning Valkyrie: 70%

Let me know what combos you want to test out

Testing:

Vise Leopard 7 Yard Vs Garuda G3 7 Meteor Orbit. I did ten rounds

Results:

Vise Leopard: 0%

Garuda G3: 100%

Vise Leopard in Round Ten did get Garuda G3's slopes to halfway

Vise Leopard 8 Eternal Vs Z Achilles 4 Destroy. I did eleven rounds

Results:

Vise Leopard: 70%

Z Achilles: 30%

One draw

Vise Leopard 0 Jolt Vs Archer Hercules 13 Eternal. I did ten rounds

Results:

Archer Hercules: 100%

Vise Leopard seems to be too round for attack combos

Vise Leopard 0 Volcanic Vs Archer Hercules 13 Eternal. I did ten rounds

Results:

Archer Hercules: 100%

Archer Hercules seems more fit for defense/stamina hybrid combos

Vise Leopard 0 Glaive Yard Vs Archer Hercules 13 Eternal. I did ten rounds

Results:

Vise Leopard: 10%

Archer Hercules: 90%

One draw

I think the Vise Leopard combo would do well with attack combos

Vise Leopard 0 Glaive Yard Vs Winning Valkyrie 4 Meteor Jolt. I did ten rounds

Results:

Winning Valkyrie: 30%

Something I noticed was the damage Vise Leopard was taking from Winning Valkyrie. Vise Leopard has dents all over the layer. I think Winning Valkyrie can cause damage to other layers

Vise Leopard 0 Cross Eternal Vs Nightmare Longinus Meteor Jolt. I did eleven rounds

Results:

Vise Leopard: 90%

Nightmare Longinus: 10%

One draw

Nightmare Longinus got one burst finish. Vide Leopard got all survivor finishes. Nightmare Longinus in one round threw Vise Leopard up into the air for a second a couple inches, making me think Nightmare Longinus might still be competitive in today’s meta game
Vise lepord seems super cool, really heavy and tight, but the thing I mainly noticed it how easy it is to ring out.

That mihjt just be because of yard, I bet atomic would perform better.
(Aug. 02, 2018  2:59 PM)Dutchems Wrote: Vise lepord seems super cool, really heavy and tight, but the thing I mainly noticed it how easy it is to ring out.

That mihjt just be because of yard, I bet atomic would perform better.

Actually it was mostly spin finishes for Winning Valkyrie. Do you have any combos for Vise Leopard and another combo to put it up against?
Vise leopard 7 atomic vs any good combos.many people wanted to test this(specially against maximum Garuda).thanks in advance.

Also JoJo tested this combo against Hz ,it was looking promising
(Aug. 02, 2018  3:35 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Vise leopard 7 atomic vs any good combos.many people wanted to test this(specially against maximum Garuda).thanks in advance.

Wait haven't you taken this from my (NEW) signature
No,just noticed.but that’s a coincidence .wow,just WOW ?
(Aug. 02, 2018  3:35 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Vise leopard 7 atomic vs any good combos.many people wanted to test this(specially against maximum Garuda).thanks in advance.

I have yard, and what type of Maximum Garuda combo?
(Aug. 02, 2018  3:51 PM)Battleburst Wrote: No,just noticed.but that’s a coincidence .wow,just WOW ?

Ya, It was a BIG coincidence
Any combos for maximum garuda I can test against Vise Leopard?
Standard 7 bump at or orbit
I found that Vise Leopard with 10-Reach Jolt/Xtreme or with 10-Lift Extend does pretty well. @[DraconicArt] can probably say more about that since he trains with it every day. Smile
(Aug. 02, 2018  4:58 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Standard 7 bump at or orbit

I can do that

(Aug. 02, 2018  5:15 PM)TL14 Wrote: I found that Vise Leopard with 10-Reach Jolt/Xtreme or with 10-Lift Extend does pretty well. @[DraconicArt] can probably say more about that since he trains with it every day. :)

I really do not have the means to make this combo right now.I just do not have the parts. I am sorry

Vise Leopard 7 Yard Vs Garuda G3 7 Meteor Orbit. I did ten rounds

Results:

Garuda G3: 100%

Vise Leopard in Round Ten did get Garuda G3's slopes to halfway
I actually have an atomic driver en route, as well as a rP and hS, once these finally arrive I will be sure to test a good number of combos and see if anything has a particularly good feel to it.
@[BuilderROB], please edit your opening post with your round results.

Also read this: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Posting-Test-Results

I also have moved your thread into the proper forum.
Thanks. I have also put the round results in the opening post
What all parts do you have? Could you try Vise Leopard 0Bump/Lift Orbit/Weight/Yielding against Archer Hercules 7/10 Eternal and Revive Phoenix 10Cross Atomic? I recently watched a video where Mack The Burst said that the Filipino champion was able to counter aH and rP with a similar vL combo.
As my friend TL14 told you already i have been training with Vise Leopard for 3 hours every Day.
The combo is Vise Leopard 10 Reach Jolt.
Against leftspin combos it has got no Chance except by a Ringout of course. Right spin combos hardly do well against it because it's very heavy and because of 10 it keeps some Balance at the end of the fight. But a wrong angle causes a stalling launch sometimes. Anyway, I tried this combo against defense combos mostly, especially against Emperor forneus 0 Bump Nothing. It's a strong opponent and of course it won 25 percent of all battles. The majority of wins went to vL. But it's me who loves difficult combos, that's why I dont like using orbit because it's too Common in my opinion.
At least take this advice: rather dont try the Stock combo because there are lots of better disks than 12 and lots of drivers suiting vL's gimmick more than destroy.
(Aug. 03, 2018  5:11 PM)Wombat Wrote: What all parts do you have? Could you try Vise Leopard 0Bump/Lift Orbit/Weight/Yielding against Archer Hercules 7/10 Eternal and Revive Phoenix 10Cross Atomic? I recently watched a video where Mack The Burst said that the Filipino champion was able to counter aH and rP with a similar vL combo.

I only have yard for the vise leopard combo, I could do the archer Hercules combo, and I do not have revive Phoenix, at least not yet.

(Aug. 03, 2018  6:10 PM)DraconicArt Wrote: As my friend TL14 told you already i have been training with Vise Leopard for 3 hours every Day.
The combo is Vise Leopard 10 Reach Jolt.
Against leftspin combos it has got no Chance except by a Ringout of course. Right spin combos hardly do well against it because it's very heavy and because of 10 it keeps some Balance at the end of the fight. But a wrong angle causes a stalling launch sometimes. Anyway, I tried this combo against defense combos mostly, especially against Emperor forneus 0 Bump Nothing. It's a strong opponent and of course it won 25 percent of all battles. The majority of wins went to vL. But it's me who loves difficult combos, that's why I dont like using orbit because it's too Common in my opinion.
At least take this advice: rather dont try the Stock combo because there are lots of better disks than 12 and lots of drivers suiting vL's gimmick more than destroy.

I am getting a bloody Longinus but I still will not have ten or reach
Vise Leopard 8 Eternal Vs Z Achilles 4 Destroy. I did eleven rounds

Results:

Z Achilles: 30%

One draw
(Aug. 03, 2018  5:11 PM)Wombat Wrote: What all parts do you have? Could you try Vise Leopard 0Bump/Lift Orbit/Weight/Yielding against Archer Hercules 7/10 Eternal and Revive Phoenix 10Cross Atomic? I recently watched a video where Mack The Burst said that the Filipino champion was able to counter aH and rP with a similar vL combo.
vL.0B.O vs aH.10.et

Standard procedures
vL  6 wins OS
aH  14wins 13OS 1KO

70% aH win

vL.0B.Yr vs aH.10.Et

Standard procedures 
VL 10wins all OS
aH 10wins all OS
2 ties, which were replayed 

50/50 result  the shorter yard seems better than Orbit.  The match up seems very Launch dependent. 

vL.0B.O vs rP.10C.At

Standard procedure 
rP 12 wins 2 BF and 10 OS
vL 8 wins 8OS

rP win 60%

vL.0B.Yr vs rP.10C.At

Standard procedure 
rP win 15all OS
vL win 5 all OS

rP win rate 75%

I have a feeling the height makes a difference and that is why the lower yard did better against aH.  aH on Et really ripped up my bump frame on vL on orbit.  Found pieces of bump all over the stadium.  Perhaps vL on Et?  But then could vL on Et really be better overall than aH on ET?

Added vL on yr to my test
Also, Lift scraps a lot on Yr.... I tried a couple of battles.  I am not a fan of Lift.  Somebody better than me at launching a Beyblade need to test lift.  
Added rP on At results
Can anybody try VL 7 atomic ( PLEASE )??
(Aug. 05, 2018  6:22 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Can anybody try VL 7 atomic ( PLEASE )??

I can try it for you. Which frame do you want me to use?
(Aug. 05, 2018  1:37 PM)DraconicArt Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2018  6:22 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Can anybody try VL 7 atomic ( PLEASE )??

I guess he wants no frame .
(Aug. 05, 2018  1:37 PM)DraconicArt Wrote:

Actually , I have no knowledge on frames ( so you can use any frame , you like ) Grin Grin Grin
(Aug. 05, 2018  2:55 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2018  1:37 PM)DraconicArt Wrote: I can try it for you. Which frame do you want me to use?
Actually , I have no knowledge on frames ( so you can use any frame , you like ) Grin Grin Grin

Bad move,some frames can ruin the combo,try sing no frame or bump and cross