[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion

Poll: I would attend events in these areas. answer as many as needed.

Charlottesville
18.27%
Richmond
38.58%
Virginia Beach / Chesapeake
26.90%
Newport News
16.24%
Total: 100% 197 vote(s)
Nice! I'll propose this tonight!
(Jun. 21, 2013  1:30 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: Nice! I'll propose this tonight!

You better. Anywho, try and get your friends to come too!
I do! Its a lot more than you doxD You're so bad at recruiting, you made Gabe quitxD
I HAVE 10 REFERALS. And Gabe said he might want to come to this one
(Jun. 21, 2013  3:39 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I HAVE 10 REFERALS. And Gabe said he might want to come to this one

Your point is? I'm pretty sure I have more friends than you that actually show up for tournamentsxD but thats not important! I'll out Gabe as a maybe or confirmed?
Maybe please
(Jun. 20, 2013  3:55 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: ... I told you to hit up Insomniac, he lives a lot closer to you then we do.

lol no

According to Google Maps:
Richmond to Sterling = 114 miles
Chesapeake to Sterling = 212 miles
VA Beach to Sterling = 215 miles
Roanoke to Sterling = 229 miles

I'd love to go, but I have summer school that Monday. :[
My bad broxD I just assumed you live closer since you were further than us.
Prue can't go, but put me as a maybe plz. I'd love to go and can go with Diablo Leon if my mom dosen't feel like going Grin. I gotta beg my mom again and unfortunately, she isn't thrilled about those big rides unless they're near family... You guys are close enough though XD
(Jun. 20, 2013  9:22 PM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: @GilaSpiderLizard and Everyone else!- The location has been changed to Comic Book Heaven, in Virginia Beach, VA. The same location as our last tournament.

YESSSSS!!! Now if I go, I can begin my Cardfight Vanguard collection. I need to know what products are good to buy, so I hope someone there can help me.
(Jun. 23, 2013  4:30 PM)Bazooka Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2013  9:22 PM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: @GilaSpiderLizard and Everyone else!- The location has been changed to Comic Book Heaven, in Virginia Beach, VA. The same location as our last tournament.

YESSSSS!!! Now if I go, I can begin my Cardfight Vanguard collection. I need to know what products are good to buy, so I hope someone there can help me.

Both DrPepsidew and FlashMaster can help you Im sure. From what I've seen they're really good at Vanguard.Grin

When will you be able to confirm or say nay to this tournament??

EVERYONE: The tournament thread will be up tomorrow so check back soon.
My participation depends on if Diablo Leon's dad can take me there.
Yo Kaboom!!! You positive that your Chesapeake "Crew" can make it?
My mom can most likely take me there, but don't confirm me yet.
Yo, Guys! Tournament thread is up! Check it out!---> http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-6-29-13-...r-Heat-2-0
OK Va bladers and friends from around the east coast. I am about to start a new job and need a bit of time to get that all worked out. As soon as I can, I'll get another Richmond event rolling but I need a bit of time. Keep watching here and I'll post as soon as I can. Until then, Watch the Sterling and Virginia Beach tournaments. see you there!!!
Hey, guys that come to Virginia Beach tournaments. Is anyone game for a Mt. Trashmore Beyblade tournament?? I've got this awesome vision that a tournament could go down there and its looking pretty good. If we get a lot of interest maybe we could have the actual tournament on top of the Mountain?? Just throwing the idea out there for anyone interested.Grin (This will be in July if we can make this happen)
great idea Kaboom
Anyone wanna come to a tourney on July 20th in Sterling, VA?
I might be able to make it if I hit my school work hard the week before.

BTW, would anybody be interested in a Richmond Plastics and HMS Remembrance Day tournament?
If you guys can get a venue and people, I can help supply Plastics and/or HMS.
(Jun. 30, 2013  7:18 PM)Insomniac Wrote: I might be able to make it if I hit my school work hard the week before.

BTW, would anybody be interested in a Richmond Plastics and HMS Remembrance Day tournament?
If you guys can get a venue and people, I can help supply Plastics and/or HMS.

I might me able to host one in Sterling if I get enough Interest.
Richmond is pretty central, though.
MD's holding one of their own, so you could always try to go there if Richmond's too far.
Thanks Ghostbull! Guess I'll start the list:

Venue: Mount Trashmore, Virginia Beach, Virginia.
Date: July 27th, 2013
Format: BB-10 and potentially a Zero-G if everything runs smoothly.

Confirmed Attendees:

1.) Kaboom!!!
2.) Weird Wins
3.) Death Phoenix
4.) rpvo
5.) Bazooka
6.) Ghostbull
7.) VariJack
8.) oHmockingbird
9.) Diablo Leon
10.) Draciel13

Maybes:

1.) GilaSpiderLizard

Get back to me soon if you wanna join in!
(Jun. 30, 2013  7:31 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Richmond is pretty central, though.
MD's holding one of their own, so you could always try to go there if Richmond's too far.
If you can host a normal MFB/ZeroG tourney in Richmond, I'll go. You can have a Plastics tourney there the same day too, and I might compete if you let me borrow some Plastic parts(my only plastic is a Dranzer F).
Kaboom!!!, I can't really confirm without a date but put myself and Vari Jack down as a maybe. Last tourney rocked. Looking forward to our next battle.