[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion

Poll: I would attend events in these areas. answer as many as needed.

Charlottesville
18.27%
Richmond
38.58%
Virginia Beach / Chesapeake
26.90%
Newport News
16.24%
Total: 100% 197 vote(s)
Hey guys! I just got the thumbs up from my dad, so confirm me for chaos at the beach!!! Smile I can't wait to meet some of you guys! Oh yah, and put me as a maybe for infiltration (stress the maybe part). Smile
id love to come to a tournament, but this one already happened right? if it didn't, put me on the maybe list
It did not happen yet Gila. I need to confirm at this point ok
i can come, sign me up

wait, im confused. os there a tournament on 6/8? cause u posted stuff about rescheduling... if theres not, tell me. if so, im gonna be there! sorry if this was a stupid question.
where do i confirm
(May. 29, 2013  10:26 PM)twistedbyxis Wrote: where do i confirm

You just confirmed.... See ya there
Hey twistedbyxis glad to see you confirmed to compete. If your brother is planning on being there you need him to confirm also. Looking forward to our next battle,I still owe you from last time.
Question @Prue: Have you already talked to Mr. Eric (The guy at CBH?)
put me on the yes list for va beach tournament on june 8th
Hey guys! Just wanted to ask if I could sell some stuff at Chaos at the beach.
If I can, I will be selling:

Meteo L-Drago LW105LF (X2) : $20 USD
Variares D:D: $15 USD
Rock Giraffe R145WB: $12 USD

Zero-G compact launcher (X3): $4 USD
Zero-G compact launcher left (X2): $5 USD

All these beys and launchers are authentic Takara Tomy/Sonokong. They are all unopened and undamaged. They all include launchers (except Giraffe, since it's a booster).
I can hold items for anyone who wants to buy! :)
(May. 30, 2013  12:39 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Question @Prue: Have you already talked to Mr. Eric (The guy at CBH?)

No, Kaboom was to confirm with him. Can I ask you to call him and I'll follow up this week? Thx.

Official thread is here!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Virginia...pid1122107

Can you pm me his phone number and i'll call during work please
Great tournament in Virginia Beach today! Shout outs go out to Kaboom, Drpepsidew, Bazooka, TheBlackDragon, and flashmaster for helping with judgeing. Awesome showing by both Tigerofthewest and Gilaspiderlizard. Hopefully we will see you guys at some more events. I really enjoyed having you guys there. Special shout out to Gila. After coming into a very competitive event, he quickly adjusted his playing style and even though he didn't win. He took a bunch of us to the ropes. Be proud, we definately had to work for it.

Keep a close eye for the next Virginia event. Not quite sure as to when yet. Everyone please make sure you get on the Bey map.

Thanks again for everyone showing up that did. We had a blast
(Jun. 09, 2013  2:53 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Great tournament in Virginia Beach today! Shout outs go out to Kaboom, Drpepsidew, Bazooka, TheBlackDragon, and flashmaster for helping with judgeing. Awesome showing by both Tigerofthewest and Gilaspiderlizard. Hopefully we will see you guys at some more events. I really enjoyed having you guys there. Special shout out to Gila. After coming into a very competitive event, he quickly adjusted his playing style and even though he didn't win. He took a bunch of us to the ropes. Be proud, we definately had to work for it.

Keep a close eye for the next Virginia event. Not quite sure as to when yet. Everyone please make sure you get on the Bey map.

Thanks again for everyone showing up that did. We had a blast

thanks so much, that means a lot. i will keep checking for the next va tournament! with all legal parts this time (lol) consider me at least top 3 Smile
When is the next torney in richmond
There won't be a Richmond tournament anytime soon. If interested, I'll be hosting a Virginia Beach tournament very soon. I'll update this post with new info on the next tournament day within the next few hours.
I think next date for our events ill be on June 29th. It will be at the Clarence V. Cuffee recreation center. Just like our recent Let It Rip-Kick Back beyblade tournament. More updates will be coming soon but we need to increase or attendance list:

Confirmed:

1.) Kaboom!!!
2.) Death Phoenix
3.) Weird Wins
4.) Diablo Leone
5.) rpvo
6.) VariJack
7.) GhostBull
8.) DrPepsidew
9.) Flash Master
Maybe:

1.) Bazooka
Come on guys! We need as many people as possible right now for this upcoming tournament.
KAboom, You can put Bazooka as a maybe for this tournament. Unfortunately, I have to work but Mama Prue said she may be able to get him there. BTW, Real good to see Diablo Leon heading out there. Perhaps Bazooka can ride with him as a last resort?
(Jun. 18, 2013  2:46 PM)Pruebame Wrote: Kaboom!!!, You can put Bazooka as a maybe for this tournament. Unfortunately, I have to work but Mama Prue said she may be able to get him there. BTW, Real good to see Diablo Leon heading out there. Perhaps Bazooka can ride with him as a last resort?

Yeah potentially.Tongue_out He messaged me to confirm, so shoot him with a PM to see whats up.
Can anybody from here go to my tournament on June 30th?
(Jun. 19, 2013  7:57 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Can anybody from here go to my tournament on June 30th?

Not bein an carp, but if you don't get a response, I already told you most VA Bladers are in central or southern virginia. A lot of us stay in Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Richmond, etc. Even if you did, you still need a tournament organizer. (DrPepsidew, Pruebame, and I) I told you to hit up Insomniac, he lives a lot closer to you then we do.
U can confirm myself and Vari Jack. We missed last tournament so there is no way we're missing this one.
(Jun. 15, 2013  3:32 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: I think next date for our events ill be on June 29th. It will be at the Clarence V. Cuffee recreation center. Just like our recent Let It Rip-Kick Back beyblade tournament. More updates will be coming soon but we need to increase or attendance list:

Confirmed:

1.) Kaboom!!!
2.) Death Phoenix
3.) Weird Wins
4.) Diablo Leone
5.) rpvo

Maybe:

1.) Bazooka
2.) DrPepsidew
3.) Flashmaster
4.) Ghostbull
5.) VariJack

um... where exactly is the Clarence V. Cuffee recreation center. out me on maybe, but please tell where that is

(Jun. 20, 2013  1:36 PM)GilaSpiderLizar Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2013  3:32 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: I think next date for our events ill be on June 29th. It will be at the Clarence V. Cuffee recreation center. Just like our recent Let It Rip-Kick Back beyblade tournament. More updates will be coming soon but we need to increase or attendance list:

Confirmed:

1.) Kaboom!!!
2.) Death Phoenix
3.) Weird Wins
4.) Diablo Leone
5.) rpvo

Maybe:

1.) Bazooka
2.) DrPepsidew
3.) Flashmaster
4.) Ghostbull
5.) VariJack

um... where exactly is the Clarence V. Cuffee recreation center. out me on maybe, but please tell where that is

wait, never mind, just got the pm... chesapeake, right? out me as maybe
@GilaSpiderLizard and Everyone else!- The location has been changed to Comic Book Heaven, in Virginia Beach, VA. The same location as our last tournament.
AY DOE! I'LL BE AT CBH ON THE 29TH! Confirm FlashMaster and I