6-29-13 Virginia Beach, Virginia Beat The Summer Heat 2.0

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Blah, Blah, Blah!!! You've heard the same story!Wink We've got another tournament coming up. A kick off from our previous Beat The Summer Heat tournament last summer around the same time. Who's gonna take 1st place this time? Will DrPepsidew keep his title? Will he lose it? Lets find out this Saturday!

Name: Beat the Summer Heat 2.0
Date: June 29th, 2013
Venue: Comic Book Heaven, Virginia Beach, Virginia
Format: Normal BB-10, no Zero-G
Registrations: 11:00am Tournament Starts: 12:15pm
Attendees :

Confirmed:

1.) Kaboom!!!
2.) Death Phoenix
3.) Weird Wins
4.) Diablo Leone
5.) rvpo
6.) VariJack
7.) GhostBull
8.) DrPepsidew
9.) Flash Master
10.) Bazooka
Maybe:

1.) Flash SGTO

Attention: *Tournament Fee: $5.00 *Store Fee: $2.50 *Blader Passport: $10, Blader Passport gets you into all tournaments free throughout the rest of the year.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Nice job Kaboom!!! Wish I could come, but I got some things to do. Wish you good luck bro!
First Post Wink
You sound like Blader DJ XD Nice OP Tired
(Jun. 26, 2013  1:46 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: You sound like Blader DJ XD Nice OP Tired

Lmfao! I do! Thanks man! I tryxD

(Jun. 26, 2013  12:10 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Nice job Kaboom!!! Wish I could come, but I got some things to do. Wish you good luck bro!
First Post Wink

Thanks man. Appreciate the loveGrin Good luck with your tournament as well.
What time does it start?
Stop double posting. If we haven't answered you we'll get back to you. I messaged the time and data and I'll update the OP with the times aswell.
No one double posted. They just have the same avatar.
I was about to say... Um.. XD But it'll probably start at 12:00/12:30
Confirm meh plz! My mom finally agreed to take me somewhere! Btw, Any cardfighters, I just got a vanguard deck, so can someone please bring a deck? I would like to cardfight against someone (my 1st cardfight)
(Jun. 26, 2013  11:25 PM)Bazooka Wrote: Confirm meh plz! My mom finally agreed to take me somewhere! Btw, Any cardfighters, I just got a vanguard deck, so can someone please bring a deck? I would like to cardfight against someone (my 1st cardfight)

FlashMaster said he'd Cardfight you. And I'll wreck you in Beyblade ;D
I hope I can go I might I strongly say might not cuz I'm in Maryland so yea
Put me down as a maybe Smile
@Thunderdome- Lol thanks! Sorry about that! haha
Tech- Great! We're getting some MD Bladers to *potentially* come out!Grin
What time does registration/the tournament start? None of that info is in the OP.
You literally said that as soon as I updated it. Lol Check up top in the OP.
Do you guys have enough BB10s? I have some if needed.
I have one and he has one, Bazooka please bring yours
Take me off the list, sorry Uncertain
Its cool Tech, no worries.
@Bazooka- If you have a BB-10 bring it, we won't use mine because it's pretty much trashedUncertain Got a new BB-10 on the way though!!
Ok! I'll bring two BB10s. Should I bring a Zero-G too?(for practice)
I will try but man Virgina beach mom says it a 5hour drive so I Sony no yet
Are there any prizes? Or any store credits?
@Bazooka- No. Be happy with the glory of taking 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place.
Glory? Never heard of that bey before. It's ok, I've gone without prizes before. But that almost ended horrible. I'll see how long I can keep my sanity tomorrow.

Hah! First one to post on the tourney day!!! Idk why I'm so enthusiastic about a post Chocked_2