[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion

Poll: I would attend events in these areas. answer as many as needed.

Charlottesville
18.27%
Richmond
38.58%
Virginia Beach / Chesapeake
26.90%
Newport News
16.24%
Total: 100% 197 vote(s)
Sadly I will not be able to attend... my baseball coach has informed me that that saturday and sunday I would be in VA I need to pitch for the playoffs... BUT!!! This has not discouraged me, I still will come to a VA tournament in the future, thats a promise!!
(Aug. 04, 2013  1:13 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Sadly I will not be able to attend...

Unhappy

(Aug. 04, 2013  1:13 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: I still will come to a VA tournament in the future, thats a promise!!

Smile

(Aug. 04, 2013  1:01 PM)Pruebame Wrote: Insomniac, How are your numbers so far? I can be a maybe, depending on work, but Bazooka is out of town. This sounds like it's going to be a real good event.

Currently looks like this:

Confirmed:
- Me
- ghostbull
- Vari Jack

Maybe:
- Stars
- Ragerblade
- You
- Diablo Leon

We're still in its infancy, though.
You can confirm Vari Jack and myself for this tournament. I hope you can make it Pruebame. Is Byrd Park in Chesapeake?
I might be able to come
(Aug. 05, 2013  6:42 PM)ghostbull Wrote: You can confirm Vari Jack and myself for this tournament. I hope you can make it Pruebame. Is Byrd Park in Chesapeake?

No, Byrd Park is in Richmond, very close to One Eyed Jacques.
so when is the next VA tourney (edit I read the last 3 pages earlier Drpepsidew i must of missed it I just now read that a post said it was the 17th. sorry)
(Aug. 05, 2013  10:32 PM)agentbeyblade21 Wrote: so when is the next VA tourney

Scroll up.
Look next time, man.
(Aug. 05, 2013  10:16 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2013  6:42 PM)ghostbull Wrote: You can confirm Vari Jack and myself for this tournament. I hope you can make it Pruebame. Is Byrd Park in Chesapeake?

No, Byrd Park is in Richmond, very close to One Eyed Jacques.

As a point of reference, One eyed Jacques is in the Carytown part of Richmond.
And so you can see just how close they are: https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=One+E...s&t=m&z=15
I have a weak chance of coming. I will most likely be going to a Maryland tourney on this day as it is closer.
RagerBlade brings up a good point. There are tournaments in both Maryland and North Carolina that weekend, so most people will probably already have made commitments to either of those events.

In addition, it doesn't seem like many of the VA regulars will be available the weekend of the 17-18. Maybe you guys can organize something the weekend after since it sounds like it would better suit most everybody?
Well I probably won't be available that day, but add me as a maybe. Why don't I host a tourney that weekend?
Yes please, in Sterling would be awesome.
Yeah! Do you wanna come? BladerXYZ and TrollingBlader are moving so they can't come. Unhappy
Yeah, I could probably come.
Ok than I'll start a list.

Confirmed
RagerBlade
Armadurn
TheGreatBaba
razorrider7

Maybe
genbull9817
*Ginga*
Ragerblade add me as maybe
Okay! Why does everybody hate Dragooon here? I just don't get it. It is just a part. If you guys can't put up with it than how do you put up with Duo, Basalt and such?
BTW I never said I was confirmed ... Just that I could probably come.
Ok. Sorry about that. 5 more till we get there! Come on guys it's my birthday!

Razorrider7 said he would come
Thinking of hosting a Zero-G tournament on the 31st of this month in Virginia Beach. Anyone interested?? Get back to me quickly so we can get this approved. It'll be our last tournament before school starts.

Confirmed:
1.) Kaboom!!!
2.) DeathPhoenix!
3.) Mr.SodaPop
4.) Weird Wins
5.) FlashMaster
6.) GabeDG
7.) oHmockingbird
8.) rpvo
9.) BadDog
10.) DragonFarts

Possible:
1.) ghostbull
2.) Diablo Leon
3.) VariJack
4.) Bazooka
You KNOW I'm interested.
FlashMaster, GabeDG, and oHmockingbird are maybes
DrPepsidew- Aight, cool. Will you be back in VA in time for it??
diablo Leon- Okay. Make sure you add more to your post. Bring Draciel13 if possible.
Yeah I'll be back on the 29th