[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion

Poll: I would attend events in these areas. answer as many as needed.

Charlottesville
18.27%
Richmond
38.58%
Virginia Beach / Chesapeake
26.90%
Newport News
16.24%
Total: 100% 197 vote(s)
DUO. DUO. DUO. And dragoon of course.
Pure I swear. I'll wreck you either way.
Right now, it looks like I can make it. Also, cardfighters please bring your cf Vanguard decks. I haven't played vanguard in a while. I will bring my Zero-G stadium too.
Pruebame- Only noobs use Duo and Dragooon as a last resortTongue_out haha
@MrSodaPop- We both will. Share, aight? haha
AY. Duo is still nice. And it's a deal ;D
Ehhhh....I don't know... I rarely use mine anymore. Just a heads up, I'll be bringing your Zero-G stadium saturday morning, unless you wanna train in it some before saturday. Your choice.
Early Saturday, was the tourney approved?
You might have to you use Bazooka's depending on when he gets there cause I can't see me showing up before 11. It was, but Kai-V wants me to wait til tomorrow to make the tournament thread...

Since most people have these Shogun Steel beys already, does anyone mind if I buy B-Daman as prizes? They're really cool and just came out today. Bought one and I have to buy more! It would be cool if one day we had a tournament similar to our beyblade tournaments.
(Aug. 27, 2013  12:24 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: You might have to you use Bazooka's depending on when he gets there cause I can't see me showing up before 11. It was, but Kai-V wants me to wait til tomorrow to make the tournament thread...

Since most people have these Shogun Steel beys already, does anyone mind if I buy B-Daman as prizes? They're really cool and just came out today. Bought one and I have to buy more! It would be cool if one day we had a tournament similar to our beyblade tournaments.
I'm fine with B-daman. I don't play with them, but I think one would look nice on the shelf in my room(if I win...).

2 more questions:
1- Will we be blading on tables? Tables make the stadium sway more and we need a hard surface to blade in Zero-G.
2- How long do you think the tourney will be? I need to know because there is a CFV booster draft tournament at 5:00 at another gaming store and I don't want to miss a chance to improve one of my decks.
We should be done by 5. And we will be using tables for the 0G.
Ok, I just found out that my uncle is coming saturday, so I'll have to skip the cfv tourney. I'm still confirmed for this tournament though.
(Aug. 27, 2013  9:05 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: We should be done by 5. And we will be using tables for the 0G.

I never said we'd be using Tables...Speechless The floor is just as good. Its gonna cause more issues with tables being everywhere and I'd rather use the floor. Its just as smooth, and sways the same. Plus you take a risk of someone some how getting hit with a blade.
I forgot the surface but if its carpet, it would make a. Difference
Carpet wont slow down/make a difference for the stadium. I use it everyday and its no different. Either way, it doesn't make a huge difference in what we use. We'll just stick to the tables.

@SodaPop- With us battling on tables that are kinda high up, it might be difficult for you to record with the Tripod. *depedning I was thinking you'd need kind of an over shot over the stadiums so you could get a good video in.
Like I said, well take a vote at the tournament.
^Hmmph, Hmmph, Hmmph, Hmmph, Hmmph, Hmmph... What ever loserXD

Sorry for the wait everyone but you can now see who's coming on the 8-31-13 tournament thread. "Back to the Dog Days of Slacking"
So anyone interested in another Sterling, VA tournament? Sometime next month?
I can't come base ball

Sorry
Is anyone planning another VA tournament atm? I can go as long as I have two-weeks notice to get off work
There may or may not be one in early October, the venue we usually choose has been having issues and we were fed up Tongue_out We're currently looking for places in Virginia Beach or Chesapeake.
So to answer your question Snoninja, yes, potentially. Once we find a new venue we'll definitely start discussing. We're open to suggestions but mainly in Chesapeake and Virginia Beach.
I may host one in October or November Tongue_out
(Sep. 17, 2013  1:17 AM)Diablo Leon Wrote: Cool

Next time, just don't post anything unless it has significance to the topic or thread at hand.
You guys having a tournament any time in late November or Early/Mid December? If you are let me know... I'm gonna try to make it up there. Wink