[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion

Poll: I would attend events in these areas. answer as many as needed.

Charlottesville
18.27%
Richmond
38.58%
Virginia Beach / Chesapeake
26.90%
Newport News
16.24%
Total: 100% 197 vote(s)
You can put Vari Jack and myself down as a maybe. More than likely we'll be there but can't confirm til it gets a little closer. We're excited because this'll be our first Zero-G tournament.
DrPepsidew- I'm adding you as confirmed then, right???
@ghostbull- Awesome. We can really count on you two to show up when neededGrin
diablo Leon- Comic Book Heaven Virginia Beach, Virginia
I should be able to go
Come on guys. I wanna get this proposed and approved asap. Any new updates on any confirmed bladers?
Oh! Zero G! That's mah jam! I'm a maybe!
DrPepsidew- Whats GabeDG, oHmockingbird, and FlashMaster's deal. Can they show?
FlashMaster is confirmed, waiting on the answers for the other two
Nice!Grin Haven't seen by buddy Nat in a while. Can't wait to bake that burnt potato in the bey stadium.
XD Yeah but haddock and dragonfarts, you called? Ans you confirmed CBH?
Yo my tourney should be good to go, but I need a couple more people before it goes through. Anyone wanna come to Sterling, VA on the 25th of August? I need at least two more confirmed.
Why didn't you just edit your post? And stop spamming the other threads. Seriously. You HAVE enough people.
What do you mean? I am just letting people know that there is a tourney near there area. Chill out.
I agree with DrPepsidew, either post on one or two threads or just PM people. its a lot easier. You've also got enough bladers and you've got you're own Sterling,VA thread. Just limit your post bro and we're good Grin
Sorry, I've been dealing with a lot of people that don't understand what to post and what not to post. Send a mass PM instead
DrPepsidew- Stop trying to be a MOD and regulate what people can and can't postXD

We've got 10 bladers for the August 31st tournament and more and more bladers are joining in. I'll submit this tournament asap. The name will be "Back to the Dog Days of Slacking" haha This tournament will be pretty awesome. It'll be our 2nd Zero-G tournament so make sure you rack up on your Zero-G/Shogun Steel beys!!Tongue_out_wink
Hey actually my tournament is the 2nd!
(Aug. 20, 2013  6:18 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Hey actually my tournament is the 2nd!

.....I was actually speaking on Virginia Beach... Speechless
@ ghostbull, VariJack, and Diablo Leon- Can any of you make the next tournament?? The tournament is drawing in closer and closer. Just one more week!Tongue_out
Oh yeah definitely confirm Vari Jack and myself for this next tournament. Sounds like its shaping up to be a good one. Hope everyone's ready because we mean business. 😉
Nice. Nice. You know Im ready. There wouldn't be much of a point for a tournament if no one put up a good fight.
Let's see if I still got it after a month and a half ;D