52.63%
Mobius
10.53%
Yard
5.26%
Atomic
10.53%
Total: 100% 19 vote(s)
In this thread you can discuss Vanish combos freely without worrying that you will be judged :p

Let's start with the poll above^
You should expect a bit of judgement, given the potential that this is a redundant thread, it's choice of subforum, the lack of testing, and omission of tips like Bearing from the poll.
And the fact that Yard is anywhere on that list at all. Even Orbit outclassed Yard, sadly.
Sick burn on Yard! I dunno, I kinda like Yard and Yard Metal for Classic.
And Ωcta too, i dont recall Octa ever being good for Equalizing. Honestly Yard is alright for Spin Equalization but not 100% recommended. Wheres Bearing, Eternal, Rise, Never and Destroy'?
(Jun. 28, 2021  8:25 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Sick burn on Yard! I dunno, I kinda like Yard and Yard Metal for Classic.

They've never been impressive for me, and it's scraping tends to get in the way more often than not.

(Jun. 28, 2021  8:49 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: And Ωcta too, i dont recall Octa ever being good for Equalizing. Honestly Yard is alright for Spin Equalization but not 100% recommended. Wheres Bearing, Eternal, Rise, Never and Destroy'?

I've won a CBT with Octa on an equalizer. It was terrible on release because of its massive burst risk, but GT+ can make it work rather well.
Why are we burning yards isn't that dangerous?
(Jun. 29, 2021  12:43 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Why are we burning yards isn't that dangerous?
*This thread has been renamed to the Yard Memes Thread.*
(Jun. 29, 2021  2:27 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2021  12:43 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Why are we burning yards isn't that dangerous?
*This thread has been renamed to the Yard Memes Thread.*

LOL
imma try giga atomic vanish is pretty good same spin
First of all, please don't necropost. Second, if any of the drivers mentioned at the top are good on vanish, the top three are drift, zone' +z, and bearing.
(Aug. 02, 2021  3:39 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: First of all, please don't necropost. Second, if any of the drivers mentioned at the top are good on vanish, the top three are drift, zone' +z, and bearing.

How about Vanish Fafnir/Bahumat (core) 0 armor Over bearing'/atomic/absorb
Btw the / means or for quick typing
me who has no fafnir at all: *sad noises*
(Oct. 01, 2021  5:28 AM)Galaxy Requiem Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  3:39 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: First of all, please don't necropost. Second, if any of the drivers mentioned at the top are good on vanish, the top three are drift, zone' +z, and bearing.

How about Vanish Fafnir/Bahumat (core) 0 armor Over bearing'/atomic/absorb

Vanish Bahamut Tapered Bearing - [smth here]
Alright, time to get technical

Vanish Fafnir is a counterclockwise spinning stamina type layer in the DB system of Beyblade Burst. Except, you’ve all been told a lie. For one thing, you don’t have to use the Fafnir core. Bahamut is overall just better, and spriggan can be used on a dash driver since it’s heavier with a bit weaker teeth. But the vanish blade is NOT a stamina type blade. Allow me to explain.

Vanish is a ~12 gram blade which is heavier than most other blades we’ve seen (with the exception of guilty) and it’s rubber is insanely flexible and thicc with 2 c’s. This gives it the best equaling properties out of any counterclockwise blade we’ve seen. It also has the best DEFENSIVE properties. However it struggles (not saying it’s bad, just struggles) against top tier left stamina blades like astral in same spin. Blades like Roar it does decent against. So the best suited combination for this would be something with optimal LAD and defensive capabilities to maximize its strengths. Or you could give it a combo with good stamina to balance out the defense and LAD so that it’ll have more capabilities but not as powerful.

For something that would maximize its strengths here’s what i’d reccomend
Vanish Bahamut (alternative is Fafnir) Over (alternative is tapered) Zone’+z/Drift- 0 (alternative is 3)
This combination will maximize the amount of LAD vanish Fafnir will have and will increase its KO defense. The thing this combination will struggle with of course is same spin stamina. With zone’+z you will have a bit better same spin but a bit worse opposite spin than drift. With drift you’ll have a bit worse same spin than zone’+z but a bit better opposite spin than zone’+z. You’d typically want to pick zone’+z if you can’t control drift, cause if you can’t control drift the only stamina it’ll have is dead.

People use this bey on bearing which is a combo that balances out its qualities
(Same alternatives as previous combo) Vanish Bahamut Over Bearing-0
This combo has more stamina than the previous one, but a bit less LAD. It also has worse burst resistance and can occasionally burst against top-tier guilty combinations.
Vanish Bahamut Over Bearing
(Oct. 01, 2021  1:32 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2021  5:28 AM)Galaxy Requiem Wrote: How about Vanish Fafnir/Bahumat (core) 0 armor Over bearing'/atomic/absorb

Vanish Bahamut Tapered Bearing - [smth here]

Too be honest with you I don't even know if the combo I used worked I don't own all the items except for vanish fafnir but what I did was deduct what all the parts are good for and choose those. Bahamut core has excellent burst resistance, over because of its shape and weight, bearing dash decent spring and its bearing, I choose absorb because I have used it and it has good lad and amazing stamina, and atomic because I thought it is cool
(Oct. 06, 2021  3:21 AM)Galaxy Requiem Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2021  1:32 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Vanish Bahamut Tapered Bearing - [smth here]

Too be honest with you I don't even know if the combo I used worked I don't own all the items except for vanish fafnir but what I did was deduct what all the parts are good for and choose those. Bahamut core has excellent burst resistance, over because of its shape and weight, bearing dash decent spring and its bearing, I choose absorb because I have used it and it has good lad and amazing stamina, and atomic because I thought it is cool

Absorb's LAD suffers compared to other top options, though it's same-spin is good. Atomic no longer even qualifies as an LAD driver either, though it's same spin is hard to beat.
(Oct. 06, 2021  3:21 AM)Galaxy Requiem Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2021  1:32 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Vanish Bahamut Tapered Bearing - [smth here]

Absorb has horrible same-spin (at least for me) and it's LAD is mediocre. So a worse Eternal. 
Same-spin -> Outclassed by almost everything (I did a mirror match and even Xtreme' OSed it) 
Opposite spin -> Eternal, Never, Bearing, Moment, Yard, Octa, Drift, Zone'+Z, Xceed'+Z, Mobius, etc
(Oct. 06, 2021  3:21 AM)Galaxy Requiem Wrote:

If you have Bahamut, definitely go with that. Tapered is best on bearing, and using half of the combo stock is the cheapest way to do it, yet still as good.
Vanish Fafnir,10 Proof,Rise

Thoughts?
Just wanna know if it would be fun to try out
(Oct. 23, 2021  6:38 PM)Shu/Red Eye Wrote: Vanish Fafnir,10 Proof,Rise

Thoughts?
Just wanna know if it would be fun to try out
It’s good but why 10 proof? It would be understandable if you don’t have better discs, but vanish comes with the tapered disc. So maybe vanish tapered rise would be better than 10 proof rise. But try it out and see what works for you!
As a heavy Vanish user myself, I would only recommend 3 combos:

1. Vanish Fafnir Tapered Bearing'
2. Vanish Fafnir Giga Drift
3. Vanish Fafnir Over Never
I personally like:
vanish spriggan over drift-3 as an equalizer
Vanish Fafnir over rise-3 as anti-attack/equalizer/balance type
Vanish Fafnir over atomic-3 as a same spin stamina type
I’ve been experimenting with evolution’ cause vanish has all this rubber and it’s super thick and heavy so I think it may be good for attack, but so far it just seems ok.