[Vancouver, Canada] General Gathering!

Yes I will be going,btw I suggest you posting a link on how to get there,oh and will you be selling parts and etc?
(Mar. 29, 2011  4:06 AM)BrandonW. Wrote: Yes I will be going,btw I suggest you posting a link on how to get there,oh and will you be selling parts and etc?

BrandonW., I have added you onto the list. The final location has not been selected, those are just nominee locations. Also, there is a possibility I will be selling beyblades and parts there.
(Mar. 29, 2011  5:06 AM)Monkey-King Wrote: who is momo

桃太郎, or Momo, is a veteran member who lives in the Vancouver area who came up with the idea in the first place. He will be hosting alongside me. He is also one of the most respected members on the WBO for his valuable insight that has lead to many great combos. Words cannot describe how great a friend he is.
sound strong sounds like this is going to be a good tournament
Ok im totally in!
if could just get some more beys for top tier performance...
i say stanley park!
(Mar. 29, 2011  9:50 PM)OvenRoast_1417 Wrote: will momo be playing?

Maybe. He will be there for sure to host, although I am not sure if he'll be competing.

(Mar. 29, 2011  11:54 PM)Off Topic King Wrote: Ok im totally in!
if could just get some more beys for top tier performance...
i say stanley park!

I've added you to the list. Stay posted onto this thread for updates!
i might have something to do though since my grandparents are coming, and we might be going to toronto
hope we go for a "nature walk" in stanley park first!
Omb, a tourney here in BC? I'm in Grin as long as it's either in Stanley Park, Holland Park, or any place that's somewhat easily acessible...Cute
(Mar. 30, 2011  12:27 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: i might have something to do though since my grandparents are coming, and we might be going to toronto
hope we go for a "nature walk" in stanley park first!

I don't think I'll be able to go on the walk. I might have to bring tables and what-not and wouldn't feel comfortable leaving it there.

(Mar. 30, 2011  1:12 AM)NuggetFu Wrote: Omb, a tourney here in BC? I'm in Grin as long as it's either in Stanley Park, Holland Park, or any place that's somewhat easily acessible...Cute

I'll add you to the list. Keep your eyes on this thread! Thanks. Grin
Hero, when do you think you'll get a definite day up for this?

Because I just don't want this to be when I go on vacation.
what i meant was
maybe they will go to stanley and were supposed to go for a walk
then there is the tournament and they leave me there and go for their walk
(Mar. 30, 2011  2:28 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Hero, when do you think you'll get a definite day up for this?

Because I just don't want this to be when I go on vacation.

Momo and I will be meeting up on Friday. There we will figure out a day and discuss various other topics. Please be patient, thanks!

(Mar. 30, 2011  3:10 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: what i meant was
maybe they will go to stanley and were supposed to go for a walk
then there is the tournament and they leave me there and go for their walk

I see what you mean now. That sounds like a plan. Haha
Ohmygosh, is Dan going to come?! Dan I promise you if you come, I'll show you the store we go to so you can shop to your heart's content for Beys!

Btw, I'm resuming my Beyblade stuff tomorrow, and I'll be making a video promoting the event on my Channel. Link will be up some time tomorrow. I thank Hero for starting this because I wouldn't have gotten anything done without him.
(Mar. 30, 2011  8:50 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Ohmygosh, is Dan going to come?! Dan I promise you if you come, I'll show you the store we go to so you can shop to your heart's content for Beys!

Btw, I'm resuming my Beyblade stuff tomorrow, and I'll be making a video promoting the event on my Channel. Link will be up some time tomorrow. I thank Hero for starting this because I wouldn't have gotten anything done without him.

who's "we"?
are you talking about the one in crystal mall?
(Mar. 30, 2011  9:26 PM)Off Topic King Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2011  8:50 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Ohmygosh, is Dan going to come?! Dan I promise you if you come, I'll show you the store we go to so you can shop to your heart's content for Beys!

who's "we"?

Wow. You know that one too? That is actually where we're going this Friday. By "we" I assume he means me and him. Haha.
yah that one
i just went a few days ago
I will be going, as long as I don't get bogged down by other things. So I will be a maybe.
(Mar. 30, 2011  10:35 PM)Fire Eternal Wrote: I will be going, as long as I don't get bogged down by other things. So I will be a maybe.

I've put you down as a "maybe". Thanks and keep your eyes on this thread for updates.
*who's "we"?
are you talking about the one in crystal mall?*

Heh? There's a store there that sells Beys/Bey parts there? Possibly parts/beys from Japan? I need some metal faces/better beys T__T
(Mar. 30, 2011  11:34 PM)NuggetFu Wrote: Heh? There's a store there that sells Beys/Bey parts there? Possibly parts/beys from Japan? I need some metal faces/better beys T__T

Of course. If you'd like to go please PM me. Now lets stop flooding this thread with questions and comments regarding where to buy beyblades. There are more appropriate threads for that. This thread should be used to discuss the tournament. Please respect that, thanks.
I hope this works out for you guys! It'd be great to see another Canadian community get going. Stanley Park would be an awesome place to host a tournament.
(Mar. 30, 2011  9:30 PM)Hero Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2011  9:26 PM)Off Topic King Wrote:

who's "we"?

Wow. You know that one too? That is actually where we're going this Friday. By "we" I assume he means me and him. Haha.

Me and my friends are going tomorrow too! We should meet up or something.