Valt enters the senior tournaments !!!!!

@[marutti] says that valt enters senoir tournaments in chapter 1 of GT . So i expect valt to be beaten soon enough in the series . The bladers in the senior tournaments must be far more stong , skilled and experienced than valt . So both valt and dram can be protagonists .
(Mar. 26, 2019  5:19 AM)Fusion core Wrote: @[marutti] says that valt enters senoir tournaments in chapter 1 of GT . So i expect valt to be beaten soon enough in the series . The bladers in the senior tournaments must be far more stong , skilled and experienced than valt . So both valt and dram can be protagonists .

I don’t think so. What’s the point of the big five then? A group of the strongest young bladers? Valt is the strongest in all groups - if he is the champion in GT.
(Mar. 26, 2019  6:14 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2019  5:19 AM)Fusion core Wrote: @[marutti] says that valt enters senoir tournaments in chapter 1 of GT . So i expect valt to be beaten soon enough in the series . The bladers in the senior tournaments must be far more stong , skilled and experienced than valt . So both valt and dram can be protagonists .

I don’t think so. What’s the point of the big five then? A group of the strongest young bladers? Valt is the strongest in all groups - if he is the champion in GT.

He is not tho. Aiga is the champion we don't know if they had a rematch. Also we don't have any news on Aiga in GT so it's not safe to say Valt is the champion in GT. I doubt that Valt will be defeated so early if that's the case why having him in the series then?
nani!?!!!!

Have you all read the manga ?? In chapter 1 it is being told that valt is the champion in GT and he is joining the senior tournaments .
(Mar. 26, 2019  7:04 AM)Fusion ranger Wrote: Have you all read the manga ?? In chapter 1 it is being told that valt is the champion in GT and he is joining the senior tournaments .

WAIT REALLY? so after all that happen between Aiga vs Valt. Valt is champion again?!
so it's just saying that valt will join another tournament? is that it?
I personally think that, although the champion title has been an overall title for both juniors and seniors, there are reasons behind the senior tournament. Reason 1: to appeal to older audiences. Reason 2: to develop Valt's character as a kind of secondary protagonist. Reason 3: to see how Valt's ideals and habits (ie talking to Valkyrie) fit into a more serious environment.
(Mar. 26, 2019  11:54 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I personally think that, although the champion title has been an overall title for both juniors and seniors, there are reasons behind the senior tournament. Reason 1: to appeal to older audiences. Reason 2: to develop Valt's character as a kind of secondary protagonist. Reason 3: to see how Valt's ideals and habits (ie talking to Valkyrie) fit into a more serious environment.

Yes , you have got it right . I also think the same way .
It would also be cool if we saw characters from seasons 1 2 3 older.
Maybe Aiger is “Final Boss” in this season, like Lui in S1, Shu in S2 and Valt in S3.
I think its cool introducing a whole new world of senior bladers to us showing the viewers Valt hasnt reached the top yet and there are even better bladers around. It would be good to see Valts new struggles to the top in a higher level competition whilst the GT kid is trying to top the junior level and maybe there will be another season after this one of him trying in the senior level whilst showing all the other old bladers from the original and evolution series.
And maybe there will also be a season showing aiga reaching the top in the senior level .
Guys I want to hear this...is Valt actually the darn champion again? If so, what was the whole point of Chouzetsu if he would be the Champion once again after the 2 year skip?
(Mar. 31, 2019  6:01 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Guys I want to hear this...is Valt actually the darn champion again? If so, what was the whole point of Chouzetsu if he would be the Champion once again after the 2 year skip?
Maybe the authors had different ideas ,but since everyone hates aiga 
They ended his charecter and threw him away
(Mar. 31, 2019  6:01 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Guys I want to hear this...is Valt actually the darn champion again? If so, what was the whole point of Chouzetsu if he would be the Champion once again after the 2 year skip?
Valt enters the senior tournaments . So he loses his position as the champion of the juniors maybe . They wanted valt move to the senior tournaments as a champion . Also the champion position of juniors will now be vacant . So it may be aiga . Or dram might defeat him just like he defeated valt at the end and become the champion . But i think that they wanted to show more of valt as people like to see him play and he is the most popular protagonist of burst . So they brought the senior tournaments . This is a good way in which the story can proceed .
(Mar. 31, 2019  6:59 AM)Fusion core Wrote:
Valt enters the senior tournaments . So he loses his position as the champion of the juniors maybe . They wanted valt move to the senior tournaments as a champion . Also the champion position of juniors will now be vacant . So it may be aiga . Or dram might defeat him just like he defeated valt at the end and become the champion . But i think that they wanted to show more of valt as people like to see him play and he is the most popular protagonist of burst . So they brought the senior tournaments . This is a good way in which the story can proceed .
At this point aiga is the champion of the world ,which was the case with all the previous champions
Their is no different junior senior championship it's the same
(Mar. 31, 2019  7:05 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  6:59 AM)Fusion core Wrote: Valt enters the senior tournaments . So he loses his position as the champion of the juniors maybe . They wanted valt move to the senior tournaments as a champion . Also the champion position of juniors will now be vacant . So it may be aiga . Or dram might defeat him just like he defeated valt at the end and become the champion . But i think that they wanted to show more of valt as people like to see him play and he is the most popular protagonist of burst . So they brought the senior tournaments . This is a good way in which the story can proceed .
At this point aiga is the champion of the world ,which was the case with all the previous champions
We don't know that yet if we have a "Junior" "Senior" champion but if that's the case. I'm cool with it. If not, well I feel bad Aiga getting the same fate as Lui.
(Mar. 31, 2019  4:33 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  7:05 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: At this point aiga is the champion of the world ,which was the case with all the previous champions
We don't know that yet if we have a "Junior" "Senior" champion but if that's the case. I'm cool with it. If not, well I feel bad Aiga getting the same fate as Lui.
Well 
If their would be such a separation 
Then how did Kurtz join the god bladers cup
He looks like 20 or something 
And same goes for Joshua,Zac,Phi and many other charecters
So you doubt the manga ?? It is said valt enters the senior tournaments .
(Mar. 31, 2019  5:38 PM)Fusion core Wrote: So you doubt the manga ?? It is said valt enters the senior tournaments .
I am saying that their are no different senior or junior championships in the ‘anime’

And manga isn’t the same as the anime
(Mar. 31, 2019  5:41 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  5:38 PM)Fusion core Wrote: So you doubt the manga ?? It is said valt enters the senior tournaments .
I am saying that their are no different senior or junior championships in the ‘anime’

But if the anime doesn’t show the senior tournament, the storyline will become totally different from the manga. I don’t think there can be such a major difference between the anime and manga.
(Mar. 31, 2019  5:56 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  5:41 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: I am saying that their are no different senior or junior championships in the ‘anime’

But if the anime doesn’t show the senior tournament, the storyline will become totally different from the manga. I don’t think there can be such a major difference between the anime and manga.
their was a tournament (as much as I know) in the manga in which Aiga defeated free and hearts and lost to valt