Valt enters the senior tournaments !!!!!

(Mar. 31, 2019  6:00 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  5:56 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: But if the anime doesn’t show the senior tournament, the storyline will become totally different from the manga. I don’t think there can be such a major difference between the anime and manga.
their was a tournament (as much as I know) in the manga in which Aiga defeated free and hearts and lost to valt
Which tournament? ( I don’t read the manga so I don’t know )
(Mar. 31, 2019  6:02 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  6:00 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: their was a tournament (as much as I know) in the manga in which Aiga defeated free and hearts and lost to valt
Which tournament? ( I don’t read the manga so I don’t know )
Nor do I 
But someone said so 
Tournament in choz
Well if you don't know the tournament's name then it's not safe to say if it was a tournament ? I have a feeling you're referring to either Battleship Cruise or just a challenger match.

If the Valt joining the Senior Tournament plot doesn't match up in the anime then it's a major change in plot between anime and manga...like someone said earlier. Also, manga and anime both have similar plot but with minor changes like Phi not owning Dead Phoenix, Free lost to Aiga, Lui broke Legend Spriggan etc. The plot was the same tho...