User Titles

I've been on a Mega Man X binge lately, so I changed my avatar to a gif sprite of Vile (Vava in Japanese) from Mega Man/Rockman X. Accordingly, I changed the user title (avatar changes goes with the title) to "Irregular Maverick V".

Mavericks was the term for Reploids in the X timeline, 21XX, when they become crazy and out of control. This was due to Reploids being modeled after Rockman/Mega Man X by Dr. Cain, but didn't undergo the same process as him that determined his "maturity" regarding the first law of Robotics, stating, "A robot must never harm a human," as if it was X, it would be disastrous. (Simply put, if X were to break that law because of his immaturity as a new robot, and a new and IMPROVED type of robot, carp will fall to hell.) Irregulars was the Japanese name for it. V was simply Vile's/Vava's first letter, as they both started with V. It's also a variation pun I made for the Mega Man X remake for the PSP, "Maverick Hunter X".

Vile was one of my favorite Mavericks and was in 3 of the 9 X Games: X, X3, and X8.
奇妙な生き物私体吸収 (Japanese) means that ''My body absorbs strange creatures'' ha, its unbelieveable isn't it?! Though I have only translated those words from English to Japanese from Google Translate I really don't know if thats what it means Tongue_out_wink.
Changing mine to: Silence I KILL YOU!
You guys need to have a reason, not just the title. We can just look at your title and read it. However, we don't know why you chose it.
My one's just a parody of Kai-Vs because 'NYANYANYANYAN' looks similar to 'YRIDENERGYRIDENE' if read REALLY quickly.

Obviously, it's from Nyan cat, if you haven't seen it google it.
(May. 03, 2011  5:42 AM)Nano Wrote:
(May. 03, 2011  1:27 AM)Mr. N Wrote:
(May. 03, 2011  1:25 AM)Fickidilish Wrote: ther is a thread for this http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-did-...-your-name

User titles aren't usernames...

Anyways, in my user title, I wanted to thank Nano for making me that awesome avatar.

No problem!

Oki's has Kirby giving a waffle. So I thought his Kirby would like a waffle (the reason it's backwards)

Actually, the waffle is supposed to be a launcher, and kirby is a blader. See? (>")>#\__/#<("<) Or something like that. I saw the original pic once, forgot what it completely looks like.
Mines "Beyblade=FTW!"

Why? Beyblades rocks! Even though other people hates it...still Beyblades FOR THE WIN!
(May. 07, 2011  4:03 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: My one's just a parody of Kai-Vs because 'NYANYANYANYAN' looks similar to 'YRIDENERGYRIDENE' if read REALLY quickly.

Obviously, it's from Nyan cat, if you haven't seen it google it.
Her's has an actual meaning behind it.
(May. 07, 2011  4:29 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Actually, the waffle is supposed to be a launcher, and kirby is a blader. See? (>")>#\__/#<("<) Or something like that. I saw the original pic once, forgot what it completely looks like.
Really? Then we are playing Beyblade together Smile
Changing mine to sick and twisted, it means that I am sick and at the same time being twisted, ha.
My old user title was "Attack-type blader" because I liked attack types.
My current user title is "Was L-Drago Rules" because I used to be L-Drago Rules.
Changed mine to match my avatar again. The character on my Avatar is "Victoreem", a demon child from the manga/anime series Konjiki no Gash (Bell)!!/Zatch Bell![/i]. Victoreem is a Millenium Demon, a demon who participated in the Demon Battles 1000 years prior with an obsession with melons (is known for the phrase and song 'Very Melon!!") and prides himself for his natural V-shape.

The user title is a play off of "V for Victory", like when people pull out the peace sign with their middle and index fingers in a V-shape. I then replaced Victory with Victoreem due to sounding similar and to match the new avi.
Underdog: The opposition in a competition that is considered weaker, and will therefore lose...
However, I choose to wear this title... And win Smile. The "Beyblade" in front just makes it more relevant xD.
I love Tape. What else can I say?
I've changed mine recently to what it is now to mach my ultimate goal, to be the best beyblader. my last one was the pokeblader to match my to favorite hobbies. im thinking of changing it to something to do with writing as thats my second dream job, to write fictional story's. my dream job is to be payed for playing beyblades but the only way i can reach that one is too make a bunch of unofficial tournaments and end up spending less than i gain on prizes, i did do that once.
I chose Heir Of Night because it satisfyz my obsession with the Darkness. I am totally random. i am the Heir of Night, does anyone want to give me a reason why i am called the ..... you get the point
Changed mine to "Metal Bladerz LEADER"

Got bored with my old one, so yeah, I changed it to show am a leader of a team too...
Once again I have changed my user title to ''I love Byxis'' because of 230 Joyful_3, its an awesome track! Don't you agree!? It had dominated the Meta game but lost to many attack combos such as LT, MF Beat Lynx (Attack mode) GB145RF, MF L-Drago Destroy (Plastic mode) D125RF etc. Although I still prefer it as a dominating track.
I changed my user title to "Bey-Psych" after the TV show: Psych, currently my fav.

Mine is "Over 9000!" in algebraic form.
Mines is dope. Its ®o®o. Short for Rotation. Im so dope Cool
Everyone knows that Chupa Chuck is a Legend. What a Great Guy.
Everything = Nothing .
Thing about it for a second ... wend you have everything you want , basically you have nothing .
All the search to obtain everything you want , but wend you get everything you want you will find nothing .
Why , you ask , because you have no more goals ...
The human brain needs always something to achive ... Or at least thats what always happens with me .
Mine is one of my favourite line from my favourite game series, .hack//G.U

Do you know Tri-Edge?

But, of course, it might change, at some point XD
(May. 23, 2011  9:07 PM)® Wrote: Mines is dope. Its ®o®o. Short for Rotation. Im so dope Cool

I can't help but hear "Row, row, row your boat" in my head when I see your title.